CelineRox Posted May 17, 2008 at 01:47 PM Posted May 17, 2008 at 01:47 PM (edited) I've just bought digital camera and I have used it for about 15 minutes and the battery is now dead If you charge batteries up and then use them, do they last longer than other batteries? I do not have a clue about this kind of stuff! Edited May 17, 2008 at 01:52 PM by CelineRox Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Bellamy Posted May 17, 2008 at 03:51 PM Posted May 17, 2008 at 03:51 PM Usually the new batteries are not fully charged, you need to fully charge it first, then test how long it could last. It's it still only can last 15 minutes, you should return or or ask for refund. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CelineRox Posted May 17, 2008 at 04:03 PM Author Posted May 17, 2008 at 04:03 PM Thanks for replying The batteries that that came with it are not the chargeable ones.....I don't get why they even provide you with normal batteries that die in 15 minutes I'm charging some other batteries now and will put them in and see what they are like, thanks Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Krys Posted May 17, 2008 at 04:15 PM Posted May 17, 2008 at 04:15 PM those are just for you to test out whether the camera works or not Quote
CelineRox Posted May 17, 2008 at 04:24 PM Author Posted May 17, 2008 at 04:24 PM those are just for you to test out whether the camera works or not They were normal Duracell batteries Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Krys Posted May 17, 2008 at 04:56 PM Posted May 17, 2008 at 04:56 PM then i dunno lol. my camera doesnt use normal batts anymore Quote
CelineAndRene Posted May 17, 2008 at 10:23 PM Posted May 17, 2008 at 10:23 PM O my lol that would make me mad haha Hope it works for u! Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
AllCeline Posted May 18, 2008 at 01:48 AM Posted May 18, 2008 at 01:48 AM I recommend getting rechargable batteries. My camera used 4 AA batteries and the rechargeables seem to last longer than the regular batteries in my opinion. And yeah, like others said, don't hope on getting anything out of the batteries that came with the camera. Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
stevethefan Posted May 18, 2008 at 02:16 AM Posted May 18, 2008 at 02:16 AM What brand of camera is it? I know a lot of the canon point and shoot cameras take regular batteries. My Fuji takes a rechargeable battery which as others have said takes at least five hours or more to fully charge the first time. Regular batteries should at least be good for a few hundred pictures. They should not just last fifteen minutes UNLESS you have the LCD display on all the time since that really drains the battery a lot. Most cameras have a setting that turns off the LCD display if you are not using the camera after a certain amount of time to save the battery. Something does not sound right if the batteries are only lasting that short amount of time. Quote
Bellamy Posted May 18, 2008 at 02:59 AM Posted May 18, 2008 at 02:59 AM I recommend getting rechargable batteries. My camera used 4 AA batteries and the rechargeables seem to last longer than the regular batteries in my opinion. And yeah, like others said, don't hope on getting anything out of the batteries that came with the camera.You're right. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
KimboCosmo Posted May 19, 2008 at 07:44 AM Posted May 19, 2008 at 07:44 AM When I first got my camera, I thought I could use regular AA batteries, and soon I figured out that I needed a different kind, it didn't take long at all, just a few mins to run brand new ones down. I started using rechargeable Duracell batteries, or Energizer...whichever you prefer is fine. They also make special digital batteries, but they run down too, and not rechargeable, so anyway, I use the others. Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.