Bellamy Posted May 17, 2008 at 07:37 AM Posted May 17, 2008 at 07:37 AM Help Chinese earthquake victims on MSN, add (R) before your MSN nickname. 10 cents from MSN, and 10 cents from Toyota would be donated to the earthquake victims. Detail in Chinese: http://info.msn.com.cn/caihong/rainbow.html Please show your support, and tell this to your friends. Thank you!!! Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
nano Posted May 17, 2008 at 11:37 AM Posted May 17, 2008 at 11:37 AM added. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
peo Posted May 18, 2008 at 11:46 PM Posted May 18, 2008 at 11:46 PM Added. Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
KimboCosmo Posted May 19, 2008 at 07:51 AM Posted May 19, 2008 at 07:51 AM Done Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
ryandion25 Posted May 19, 2008 at 02:51 PM Posted May 19, 2008 at 02:51 PM Thank you so very much!Merci beaucoup!谢谢! Quote http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8600/43566103tz1.jpg
dj4celine Posted May 19, 2008 at 04:59 PM Posted May 19, 2008 at 04:59 PM Bellamy, one of my friends at MSFT have confirmed that this is true but here are the other details I got from him as well: * only applies to people in China (locale set to China)* amount is 0.10 RMB, not $0.10 -- so it's more like a penny* total cost is shared between MSFT and Toyota So I don't know of this is applicable to people from outside China. Nevertheless, I have added it and have written about it in all my blogs and even posted it in my college's main site and asked my friends to do it as well. I hope it helps. Quote
Bellamy Posted May 19, 2008 at 05:37 PM Author Posted May 19, 2008 at 05:37 PM Some said maybe it only applies to users who use MSN Chinese version. But I'm not sure. And I think it doesn't really matter, it just shows a kind of support, the money is not the most important thing here. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
dj4celine Posted May 19, 2008 at 05:41 PM Posted May 19, 2008 at 05:41 PM Agreed I've done what little I could and hence, the support shown from my side Hope it would help better the lives of the victims Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.