summer elizabeth Posted May 13, 2008 at 11:12 PM Posted May 13, 2008 at 11:12 PM OMG fello celine fans i am soooooooooo excited to see the sex in the city film coming out on the 30th May Any one else as excited as me ? - and who is your FAV character? My FAV character is KRISTIN DAVIS (charlotte), and KIM CATTRALL (samantha) coz she was born in LIVERPOOL like me but i love them all really. DONT MISS IT COMING OUT IN ENGLAND ON THE 30TH MAY. I. A.I.N.T. G.O.N.N.A. L.O.O.K. T.H.E O.T.H.E.R. W.A.Y http://zoo.parkingspa.com/dspa/hcimages/nonadult/music-47-singers-celine-32-dion/main.jpg http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa80/UNeverKnowlol/dion.jpg I ain't gonna look the other wayOne more timeCos after all the clouds go by,It's just another empty skyI ain't gonna wait to see the rainGo byNothin's gonna make it right,Look at me cos I choose life
KimboCosmo Posted May 13, 2008 at 11:15 PM Posted May 13, 2008 at 11:15 PM Topic repeat. http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
summer elizabeth Posted May 13, 2008 at 11:33 PM Author Posted May 13, 2008 at 11:33 PM Topic repeat. sorry, but it wont hurt to do it again after all am sooooooooooooooooooo excited, av just watched the London premier on E4 I. A.I.N.T. G.O.N.N.A. L.O.O.K. T.H.E O.T.H.E.R. W.A.Y http://zoo.parkingspa.com/dspa/hcimages/nonadult/music-47-singers-celine-32-dion/main.jpg http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa80/UNeverKnowlol/dion.jpg I ain't gonna look the other wayOne more timeCos after all the clouds go by,It's just another empty skyI ain't gonna wait to see the rainGo byNothin's gonna make it right,Look at me cos I choose life
Recommended Posts