Jump to content

Kylie Minogue


Recommended Posts

Posted

u know they changed the cover to this

image001_21d4c2fb-c5f2-472b-aa4b-4a4dd7f7ac3b.jpg?v=1444606079

 

its too Mariah i prefer the other one

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

me too.......

or at least use the other one for deluxe or so.......

  • Like 1

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I heard the song she sings with with James corden only you I love the song and the words are lovely :wub: xx
You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
  • 7 years later...
Posted (edited)

I guess everybody is aware of Kylie's new single ''Padam Padam'' that was released on May, 18th ? IMO this is the best song she has released in years, a total earworm, the song is simple but at the same it's very catchy and very radio friendly. :heart:

 

BTW unlike Madonna and the other entertainers who are not ''vocalists'', I think Kylie's live voice really improved over the years, I totally agree with woman :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPka4LQzTjw

Edited by GoldenLeaf
  • Like 1
normal_one-heart-7.jpg

  • 3 months later...
Posted
not sure if any of u listened to her Tension album, it's actually pretty good!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

  • 2 years later...
Posted

did anyone watch the kylie documentary on netflix?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...