Jump to content

Butterfly Ring


Recommended Posts

Posted
yeesh so expensive...I love the necklaces though...There`s a Van Cleefs Store near where I work and I`m so tempted to go in, but its intimidating! :P

I know that feeling...I'm always nervous to walk into a store like that..."Ya break it, ya bought it" :giggle:

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted
I do like the ring......... i'm gonna start to hunt for one.........
[color=#0000FF][size=4][font=Comic Sans MS][b]JOUR[/b][/font][/size][/color]

[url="http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/jour053103/?action=view¤t=celine.jpg"][img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/jour053103/celine.jpg[/img][/url]


[url="http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Dion-Forum-Official-T-Shirt-t36333.html"][img]http://www.celinedionforum.com/style_images/cf2.gif[/img][/url]
[url="http://www.cfsquared.org"][color=#9932CC]http://www.cfsquared.org[/color][/url]
Posted
I always loved Celine taste for jwelery
http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...