Jump to content

How many times have you seen Celine in concert?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

:cry:

guys all of you are so lucky.

Edited by beautyroses
http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Posted
:cry:

guys all of you are so lucky.

 

 

Celine was in Dubai, very close to your country. But I am so sorry you couldn't make it to the concert. Maybe next time you will be lucky.

p2h5uxzujr4jDzczOB8-o.jpg
Posted
119 times in Vegas................................................

And countless times in other places. :P

Joking. Of course it's not me, but Ramona. :P

 

I've seen her 5 times.

Dec 12-15 in Vegas

April 11, Shanghai, China

I was going to say Bellamy! :mdr: You may as hell have just bought a house here if you were going to be here that many times :) I've only seen her once in Vegas, but have tickets to see her three times during the TCH Tour. :clap:

Posted (edited)
:cry:

guys all of you are so lucky.

 

The fact that you've never seen her doesn't make you any less of a fan. In the end, what it comes down to...is money. Some people have more than others and it makes things like this easier. That's all it is. I couldn't afford to go to Vegas but I was lucky and Céline put Sweden on the list of this tour. Like Céline, once I get started, I talk a lot, but ignore all of my other posts on here ( :P ) and hear this: your time will come. It WILL. I know it's easy to say when you've been fortunate enough to see her, but I really do think your turn will come in the future. I used to feel exactly the way you do; I thought I'd never get to see her and EVERYONE else seemed to go to Vegas to see her 43739 times. I obviously knew -logically- that not EVERYONE got to do it, but that's what it felt like. People kept telling me I'd be able to one day but it's so hard to believe. I look back over the last four weeks and I can't believe what I have experienced; Céline related things that I only last year was SURE would never happen, even in my wildest dreams. You will see her one day, trust me. I've been where you are and I know how hard it is to keep your hope up but you have to because if you don't, it'll never happen. Keep the faith! :flowers:

Edited by godessceline

http://image71.webshots.com/71/0/85/81/2396085810060336923zxaiTG_ph.jpg

 

 

"...and let me tell you...if René thought that he was the bus...but forget about it. It's René-Charles that's the bus".

I love you Céline!

 

Corel Centre, Ottawa, September 14, 1999

Palais D'Omnisports De Bercy, Paris, May 19 & 20, 2008

The Globe, Stockholm, June 7, 2008

Posted
:cry:

guys all of you are so lucky.

 

The fact that you've never seen her doesn't make you any less of a fan. In the end, what it comes down to...is money. Some people have more than others and it makes things like this easier. That's all it is. I couldn't afford to go to Vegas but I was lucky and Céline put Sweden on the list of this tour. Like Céline, once I get started, I talk a lot, but ignore all of my other posts on here ( :P ) and hear this: your time will come. It WILL. I know it's easy to say when you've been fortunate enough to see her, but I really do think your turn will come in the future. I used to feel exactly the way you do; I thought I'd never get to see her and EVERYONE else seemed to go to Vegas to see her 43739 times. I obviously knew -logically- that not EVERYONE got to do it, but that's what it felt like. People kept telling me I'd be able to one day but it's so hard to believe. I look back over the last four weeks and I can't believe what I have experienced; Céline related things that I only last year was SURE would never happen, even in my wildest dreams. You will see her one day, trust me. I've been where you are and I know how hard it is to keep your hope up but you have to because if you don't, it'll never happen. Keep the faith! :flowers:

thank you,thank you,for your words :cry: :wub: :wub: :in_love: ,they really touched my heart,you are right I should keep my hope up and you know that it is hard sometimess,there are moments that come to my head what if she don't sing again what if I can never see her live.

when Celine came to dubai I was managing to go and see her but everything got complicated,with my parents with my exam,I don't know but what make me sorry is that I think I didn't make enough effort I didn't try that hard ,tha's why I am sorry.I wish that someday my dream about seeing Celine live whould come true

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Posted (edited)
:cry:

guys all of you are so lucky.

 

 

Celine was in Dubai, very close to your country. But I am so sorry you couldn't make it to the concert. Maybe next time you will be lucky.

You are right that's what hurt me the most, can you believe me if I say I cried the whole day 5th of may?. the problem is a girl can't leave this god damned country without her father permission,and a married woman without permission of her husband.and my father I don't know what to call him he was ignoring me,ignoring my ambithion and my will for meeting celine I said to my parents come with me to dubai,or let me go alone but all the answers I recieved was no,no,no

that's why I say everything got complicated with me,they feel sorry now for me,but their sorrow don't work for me now,and going to euroup and other contires costs alot and I can't go.

I sould hope and pray :cry:

Edited by beautyroses
http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Posted

I've only seen Céline one time in Copenhagen June 5th 2008. :innocent:

 

Amazing experience, hope I will see her again some day! :blushing1: :in_love: :yes:

Posted
20 times in Vegas (I think :P)

once in Honolulu Hawaii

twice in Sydney Australia...

the rest of the shows I'm going to are in my signature! :)

omg :o you have to be a very rich girl when you can afford yourself flying around the world....I wish I would have that money...only saw her twice...in Paris..... and amsterdam....

_________________________________________Me, looking like Celine......hehe!!!

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/3471/celinedionscreencap12pc1.jpg

By Lisi140

Posted
:cry:

guys all of you are so lucky.

 

The fact that you've never seen her doesn't make you any less of a fan. In the end, what it comes down to...is money. Some people have more than others and it makes things like this easier. That's all it is. I couldn't afford to go to Vegas but I was lucky and Céline put Sweden on the list of this tour. Like Céline, once I get started, I talk a lot, but ignore all of my other posts on here ( :P ) and hear this: your time will come. It WILL. I know it's easy to say when you've been fortunate enough to see her, but I really do think your turn will come in the future. I used to feel exactly the way you do; I thought I'd never get to see her and EVERYONE else seemed to go to Vegas to see her 43739 times. I obviously knew -logically- that not EVERYONE got to do it, but that's what it felt like. People kept telling me I'd be able to one day but it's so hard to believe. I look back over the last four weeks and I can't believe what I have experienced; Céline related things that I only last year was SURE would never happen, even in my wildest dreams. You will see her one day, trust me. I've been where you are and I know how hard it is to keep your hope up but you have to because if you don't, it'll never happen. Keep the faith! :flowers:

 

that was a lovely post. i think a lot of people feel like they are less of a fan or not as dedicated if they cannot go 100000 times to see her. your post made me smile because i only ever got to see céline one time. although i am lucky to have been at all it is hard when you want to go again and again but can't afford. it just feels like everyone else can go a lot. i know i'm not a worse fan because i cannot afford many many shows but it's nice to read your post.

My world is a better place because of you...

Posted
:cry:

guys all of you are so lucky.

 

The fact that you've never seen her doesn't make you any less of a fan. In the end, what it comes down to...is money. Some people have more than others and it makes things like this easier. That's all it is. I couldn't afford to go to Vegas but I was lucky and Céline put Sweden on the list of this tour. Like Céline, once I get started, I talk a lot, but ignore all of my other posts on here ( :P ) and hear this: your time will come. It WILL. I know it's easy to say when you've been fortunate enough to see her, but I really do think your turn will come in the future. I used to feel exactly the way you do; I thought I'd never get to see her and EVERYONE else seemed to go to Vegas to see her 43739 times. I obviously knew -logically- that not EVERYONE got to do it, but that's what it felt like. People kept telling me I'd be able to one day but it's so hard to believe. I look back over the last four weeks and I can't believe what I have experienced; Céline related things that I only last year was SURE would never happen, even in my wildest dreams. You will see her one day, trust me. I've been where you are and I know how hard it is to keep your hope up but you have to because if you don't, it'll never happen. Keep the faith! :flowers:

 

that was a lovely post. i think a lot of people feel like they are less of a fan or not as dedicated if they cannot go 100000 times to see her. your post made me smile because i only ever got to see céline one time. although i am lucky to have been at all it is hard when you want to go again and again but can't afford. it just feels like everyone else can go a lot. i know i'm not a worse fan because i cannot afford many many shows but it's nice to read your post.

that's a thing that come to my mind sometimes being not a good fan,esp when I watch new day DVD and i saw that people came so many times to vegas,I said to myself when Celine has these kind of fans she don't need me,

but you are right :wub: we are fans also only situations make us differant

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Posted
that's a thing that come to my mind sometimes being not a good fan,esp when I watch new day DVD and i saw that people came so many times to vegas,I said to myself when Celine has these kind of fans she don't need me,

but you are right :wub: we are fans also only situations make us differant

 

i feel the same. but it is true we all love céline no matter how many times we get to see her or don't and whether céline needs me as a fan or not, i'll always be there. :hug:

My world is a better place because of you...

Posted
I remember when Vegas was announced back in ... whatever year it was then.. I only dreamed it would be amazing to go see her there. I didn't even think it would happen. In the end I got to see her there twice, in 2005 and 2007. Things can take incredible turns any time. And now I've also seen her in my hometown. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/nlovesc/banner.jpg
Posted
:cry:

guys all of you are so lucky.

 

The fact that you've never seen her doesn't make you any less of a fan. In the end, what it comes down to...is money. Some people have more than others and it makes things like this easier. That's all it is. I couldn't afford to go to Vegas but I was lucky and Céline put Sweden on the list of this tour. Like Céline, once I get started, I talk a lot, but ignore all of my other posts on here ( :P ) and hear this: your time will come. It WILL. I know it's easy to say when you've been fortunate enough to see her, but I really do think your turn will come in the future. I used to feel exactly the way you do; I thought I'd never get to see her and EVERYONE else seemed to go to Vegas to see her 43739 times. I obviously knew -logically- that not EVERYONE got to do it, but that's what it felt like. People kept telling me I'd be able to one day but it's so hard to believe. I look back over the last four weeks and I can't believe what I have experienced; Céline related things that I only last year was SURE would never happen, even in my wildest dreams. You will see her one day, trust me. I've been where you are and I know how hard it is to keep your hope up but you have to because if you don't, it'll never happen. Keep the faith! :flowers:

thank you,thank you,for your words :cry: :wub: :wub: :in_love: ,they really touched my heart,you are right I should keep my hope up and you know that it is hard sometimess,there are moments that come to my head what if she don't sing again what if I can never see her live.

when Celine came to dubai I was managing to go and see her but everything got complicated,with my parents with my exam,I don't know but what make me sorry is that I think I didn't make enough effort I didn't try that hard ,tha's why I am sorry.I wish that someday my dream about seeing Celine live whould come true

 

 

awww :flowers: I'm so glad I could make you feel better. I, too, have felt like less of a fan ebcause I wasn't seeing her a million times in vegas, but it's not about that. It's not about how many times you see her in concert, or how much time you spend online, or how many albums you own. She obviously means a lot to you and THAT'S what makes you a fan. I can guarantee you Céline would be a million times more touched by your feelings for her than by how many shows you've been to or how many records you own.

 

Abbie: Aww, thanks. :in_love: It's really hard when you hear about people that get to see her so much or even meet her, but the thing is...you could never fill an arena and sell out a tour with only those people. Everyone counts. From the people who've seen AND a hundred times, to those who might just own an album or two. It's not a competition and it's not about anyone being elite or better than anyone else. We're ALL fans.

http://image71.webshots.com/71/0/85/81/2396085810060336923zxaiTG_ph.jpg

 

 

"...and let me tell you...if René thought that he was the bus...but forget about it. It's René-Charles that's the bus".

I love you Céline!

 

Corel Centre, Ottawa, September 14, 1999

Palais D'Omnisports De Bercy, Paris, May 19 & 20, 2008

The Globe, Stockholm, June 7, 2008

Posted

Well, I must say that I have not seen Celine live yet!

 

I did not become a major fan until 1999 and Celine was going on her break. When Celine started A New Day... I decided that I wanted to go to Las Vegas and see Celine. But I always kept putting it off and thinking that I was going to eventually do it. By that time, I was too focused on school and when 2007 rolled around, it was too late. I had the chance to go but I didn't make the effort in being more proactive in doing it. Instead of just going, I always thought, "Oh, Celine will be in Vegas for some time longer". I took time for granted and then it was too late.

 

But... I am so looking forward to seeing Celine when the tour arrives in the US! I will have to wait until January 2009, but it will be worth it! I can't wait!

Posted
:cry:

guys all of you are so lucky.

 

The fact that you've never seen her doesn't make you any less of a fan. In the end, what it comes down to...is money. Some people have more than others and it makes things like this easier. That's all it is. I couldn't afford to go to Vegas but I was lucky and Céline put Sweden on the list of this tour. Like Céline, once I get started, I talk a lot, but ignore all of my other posts on here ( :P ) and hear this: your time will come. It WILL. I know it's easy to say when you've been fortunate enough to see her, but I really do think your turn will come in the future. I used to feel exactly the way you do; I thought I'd never get to see her and EVERYONE else seemed to go to Vegas to see her 43739 times. I obviously knew -logically- that not EVERYONE got to do it, but that's what it felt like. People kept telling me I'd be able to one day but it's so hard to believe. I look back over the last four weeks and I can't believe what I have experienced; Céline related things that I only last year was SURE would never happen, even in my wildest dreams. You will see her one day, trust me. I've been where you are and I know how hard it is to keep your hope up but you have to because if you don't, it'll never happen. Keep the faith! :flowers:

thank you,thank you,for your words :cry: :wub: :wub: :in_love: ,they really touched my heart,you are right I should keep my hope up and you know that it is hard sometimess,there are moments that come to my head what if she don't sing again what if I can never see her live.

when Celine came to dubai I was managing to go and see her but everything got complicated,with my parents with my exam,I don't know but what make me sorry is that I think I didn't make enough effort I didn't try that hard ,tha's why I am sorry.I wish that someday my dream about seeing Celine live whould come true

 

 

awww :flowers: I'm so glad I could make you feel better. I, too, have felt like less of a fan ebcause I wasn't seeing her a million times in vegas, but it's not about that. It's not about how many times you see her in concert, or how much time you spend online, or how many albums you own. She obviously means a lot to you and THAT'S what makes you a fan. I can guarantee you Céline would be a million times more touched by your feelings for her than by how many shows you've been to or how many records you own.

 

Abbie: Aww, thanks. :in_love: It's really hard when you hear about people that get to see her so much or even meet her, but the thing is...you could never fill an arena and sell out a tour with only those people. Everyone counts. From the people who've seen AND a hundred times, to those who might just own an album or two. It's not a competition and it's not about anyone being elite or better than anyone else. We're ALL fans.

Thanks for all of your words,and the feelings you give,you are such an angel :innocent: :clap: :in_love:

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Posted

I've seen her only once, last Monday in Helsinki! But I never ever really believed I would see her some day, it was always my biggest dream but I considered it impossible to ever happen.. But it did! So I'm extremely happy about seeing her at least once. Though sad at the same time cause the "lifetime waiting" is over, and it also makes you a bit greedy cause now I want to see her again.. :P But if I never see her again, I know I'm very very lucky just to have seen her once, it could have been otherwise!

Love her. :in_love: ^_^

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpg

HELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !

Posted

none in Vegas :(

 

Oct '96 in Stockholm - wasn't much of a fan but she just blew me away and I've been addicted ever since

July '99 in London - Wembley was a little bit too big

June '08 in Stockholm - Aaah, she still got it !!

Posted
I've been fortunate enough to have see her 3 times during this tour and hopefully will see her in New York in September and I feel very blessed to have met her in Paris, to have her standing RIGHT in front of me and get her autograph, what an amazing woman :wub: :wub:
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Posted
i started this topic guys, and i did not mean it to offend anybody, i know we are all huge fans, and it does not mean you are a bigger fan if you have seen her more times! i have just been very fortunate, but i fully understand that whether you have seen her or not, is irrelevant. :shrug:

My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009....

 

Manchester 2nd May 2008

Manchester 3rd May 2008

London 8th May 2008

Birmingham 10tH May 2008

Dublin 30th May 2008

Amsterdam 2nd June 2008

Nice 5th July 2008

Geneva 9th July 2008

Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008

Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008

Vancouver 20th October 2008

Vancouver 21st October 2008

Miami 23rd January 2009

Tampa 28th January 2009

Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009

Posted
Unfortunately, I haven't had the privelege of seeing her live but I did buy the New Day D.V.D to try to get some of the experience. That really does show up to the real thing though. I hope to see her in concert one day.... :down:
Posted
Three times, all in Vegas! :D
Posted
i started this topic guys, and i did not mean it to offend anybody, i know we are all huge fans, and it does not mean you are a bigger fan if you have seen her more times! i have just been very fortunate, but i fully understand that whether you have seen her or not, is irrelevant. :shrug:

hey,nobody thinks you wanted to offnd anybody :wub: ,it is good to know homany people have seen her live and how many times.

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Posted
Unfortunately, I haven't had the privelege of seeing her live but I did buy the New Day D.V.D to try to get some of the experience. That really does show up to the real thing though. I hope to see her in concert one day.... :down:

can you attend in her TC tour in amercia or not?I hope you will :clap:

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Posted
:cry:

guys all of you are so lucky.

 

The fact that you've never seen her doesn't make you any less of a fan. In the end, what it comes down to...is money. Some people have more than others and it makes things like this easier. That's all it is. I couldn't afford to go to Vegas but I was lucky and Céline put Sweden on the list of this tour. Like Céline, once I get started, I talk a lot, but ignore all of my other posts on here ( :P ) and hear this: your time will come. It WILL. I know it's easy to say when you've been fortunate enough to see her, but I really do think your turn will come in the future. I used to feel exactly the way you do; I thought I'd never get to see her and EVERYONE else seemed to go to Vegas to see her 43739 times. I obviously knew -logically- that not EVERYONE got to do it, but that's what it felt like. People kept telling me I'd be able to one day but it's so hard to believe. I look back over the last four weeks and I can't believe what I have experienced; Céline related things that I only last year was SURE would never happen, even in my wildest dreams. You will see her one day, trust me. I've been where you are and I know how hard it is to keep your hope up but you have to because if you don't, it'll never happen. Keep the faith! :flowers:

thank you,thank you,for your words :cry: :wub: :wub: :in_love: ,they really touched my heart,you are right I should keep my hope up and you know that it is hard sometimess,there are moments that come to my head what if she don't sing again what if I can never see her live.

when Celine came to dubai I was managing to go and see her but everything got complicated,with my parents with my exam,I don't know but what make me sorry is that I think I didn't make enough effort I didn't try that hard ,tha's why I am sorry.I wish that someday my dream about seeing Celine live whould come true

 

 

awww :flowers: I'm so glad I could make you feel better. I, too, have felt like less of a fan ebcause I wasn't seeing her a million times in vegas, but it's not about that. It's not about how many times you see her in concert, or how much time you spend online, or how many albums you own. She obviously means a lot to you and THAT'S what makes you a fan. I can guarantee you Céline would be a million times more touched by your feelings for her than by how many shows you've been to or how many records you own.

 

Abbie: Aww, thanks. :in_love: It's really hard when you hear about people that get to see her so much or even meet her, but the thing is...you could never fill an arena and sell out a tour with only those people. Everyone counts. From the people who've seen AND a hundred times, to those who might just own an album or two. It's not a competition and it's not about anyone being elite or better than anyone else. We're ALL fans.

Thanks for all of your words,and the feelings you give,you are such an angel :innocent: :clap: :in_love:

 

awww, no problem hun. :wub:

http://image71.webshots.com/71/0/85/81/2396085810060336923zxaiTG_ph.jpg

 

 

"...and let me tell you...if René thought that he was the bus...but forget about it. It's René-Charles that's the bus".

I love you Céline!

 

Corel Centre, Ottawa, September 14, 1999

Palais D'Omnisports De Bercy, Paris, May 19 & 20, 2008

The Globe, Stockholm, June 7, 2008

Posted (edited)

I've seen her 5 times.

 

2 x in Forest National Brussels

2 x in King Boudewijn stadion Brussels

1 x Sportpaleis Antwerp

Edited by rta
Posted

I didn't see Céline in Vegas. I've seen her three times on Taking Chances world tour (you can see the dates in my signature). :wub:

 

I still can't believe I've actually seen Céline in concert. I dreamed of seeing her live for so long and I never thought that dream would really come true.

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

Posted
i started this topic guys, and i did not mean it to offend anybody, i know we are all huge fans, and it does not mean you are a bigger fan if you have seen her more times! i have just been very fortunate, but i fully understand that whether you have seen her or not, is irrelevant. :shrug:

 

Oh I know hun! Didn't mean to imply that's what you meant. :flowers: It's just I sort of know the feeling to not have seen Céline and then read about everyone else seeing her and how it can make you feel that way, automatically. I sort of read between the lines and guessed that's what beautyroses might be feeling, although she didn't say it. Didn't mean to accuse you. :P

http://image71.webshots.com/71/0/85/81/2396085810060336923zxaiTG_ph.jpg

 

 

"...and let me tell you...if René thought that he was the bus...but forget about it. It's René-Charles that's the bus".

I love you Céline!

 

Corel Centre, Ottawa, September 14, 1999

Palais D'Omnisports De Bercy, Paris, May 19 & 20, 2008

The Globe, Stockholm, June 7, 2008

Posted
the first time ever i saw "her" face live was this 21st of may in paris... now i'm waiing for her to come to milan.. it 'll be my secon time
Posted

Wow! Y'all must be insanely rich to have seen her that many times!! :o :laugh:

 

I saw her once during her Taking Chances tour in Sydney, Aus and combined with the merchandise I bought, I ended up eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the next 3weeks just to keep my monthly budget intact. But it was sooooo worth it. I would have gone to her second show in Sydney but I was stone cold broke.

 

I woulda killed to have seen her Las Vegas show but there was no way in hell my mother was gonna let me skip school and jet half way across the world to see her. I just had to be in my most important high school years during the time she was doing shows in Vegas... :glare:

"In my world everyone's a pony. And they all eat rainbows! And poop butterflies!"
Posted (edited)
i started this topic guys, and i did not mean it to offend anybody, i know we are all huge fans, and it does not mean you are a bigger fan if you have seen her more times! i have just been very fortunate, but i fully understand that whether you have seen her or not, is irrelevant. :shrug:

 

Oh I know hun! Didn't mean to imply that's what you meant. :flowers: It's just I sort of know the feeling to not have seen Céline and then read about everyone else seeing her and how it can make you feel that way, automatically. I sort of read between the lines and guessed that's what beautyroses might be feeling, although she didn't say it. Didn't mean to accuse you. :P

what who have read between my lines? :wink: I like to know :P

and you are right,what I feel does not mean I am angry or upset from racey.it is mostly about Celine came so near to me but at the same time felt so far because of all things happend in that time

Edited by beautyroses
http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...