carthal Posted May 5, 2008 at 08:12 AM Posted May 5, 2008 at 08:12 AM http://www.spanishtown.ca/Photos/Selena%20Vive/Thalia-carpet.jpg Quote
Black Kitten Posted May 5, 2008 at 08:25 AM Posted May 5, 2008 at 08:25 AM (edited) i really think she's one of the most beautiful women alive. her body is to die for, she can sing, she can act, she can dance, she wrote some of her songs, what more can you ask for? no i don't watch her soap, i don't listen to her music, but i appreciate her. Edited May 5, 2008 at 08:29 AM by dhena Quote
Snowhite Posted May 5, 2008 at 10:58 AM Posted May 5, 2008 at 10:58 AM Yes is so good in her work.I was always watching her soap operas.Like:Marimar,Maria la del barrio,Rozalinda!I was and i am a fan of her acting.I don't know many songs of her but i appreciate her work I hope to get a role again soon for a movie or for soap operas! I miss her Quote
Black Kitten Posted May 5, 2008 at 11:26 AM Posted May 5, 2008 at 11:26 AM Nicolas, Thalia and Mariah has a lot of similarities. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted May 5, 2008 at 11:28 AM Posted May 5, 2008 at 11:28 AM Nicolas, Thalia and Mariah has a lot of similarities. More like they have/had similar husband Quote
Black Kitten Posted May 5, 2008 at 11:33 AM Posted May 5, 2008 at 11:33 AM no no no 'uney... look at her hair, her eyes and even her smile. during the Daydream era, mimi really looks like thalia. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted May 5, 2008 at 11:49 AM Posted May 5, 2008 at 11:49 AM no no no 'uney... look at her hair, her eyes and even her smile. during the Daydream era, mimi really looks like thalia. I don't think so... Maybe only in her smile. I don't think we can compare their music cause we know who is the winner. Quote
Bellamy Posted May 5, 2008 at 02:51 PM Posted May 5, 2008 at 02:51 PM Mariah hates her. So lambs hate her. Simple! Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Nikosn17 Posted May 5, 2008 at 07:21 PM Posted May 5, 2008 at 07:21 PM (edited) Mariah hates her. So lambs hate her. Simple! Bellamy, first of all where did you got this from ? She never said or showed that she hates her. I just can't understand why people are talking without having any kind of proof. I even have one of her albums I missed to say that. I used to like the soap opera she was playing in (Rossalinda) one of my favorites of all time And I bought her album. But now I don't like her. Edited May 5, 2008 at 07:23 PM by Nikosn17 Quote
aicee Posted May 5, 2008 at 08:38 PM Posted May 5, 2008 at 08:38 PM She's a wonderful woman. When she came her in the Philippines long time ago. You would never believe yourself it was Thalia. I like her. Quote
carthal Posted May 6, 2008 at 05:29 AM Author Posted May 6, 2008 at 05:29 AM Mariah hates her. So lambs hate her. Simple! they actually met one time.http://web.wireimage.com/images/Thumbnail/4624032.jpghttp://web.wireimage.com/images/Thumbnail/4624033.jpg shes the most beautiful person... and take note.. she loves celine dion. Celine dion is her favorite singer... amazing... great taste thalia.. Quote
Bellamy Posted May 6, 2008 at 05:59 AM Posted May 6, 2008 at 05:59 AM How fake Mariah was in those photos. Just as fake as lambs pretend they don't hate Thalia cause of Mariah. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Nikosn17 Posted May 6, 2008 at 07:43 AM Posted May 6, 2008 at 07:43 AM I'm done with this Bellamy. Think what you want it's your problem. Quote
aicee Posted May 6, 2008 at 11:52 AM Posted May 6, 2008 at 11:52 AM I also do think that Mariah hates her. Since they married to same man "Thommy Mottola". Anyway, Thalia watch Celine on concert All the way... a decade of song with gloria estefan. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted May 6, 2008 at 02:24 PM Posted May 6, 2008 at 02:24 PM I also do think that Mariah hates her. Since they married to same man "Thommy Mottola". Anyway, Thalia watch Celine on concert All the way... a decade of song with gloria estefan. There is no logic. Mariah left Tommy. It's not like Tommy left her because of Thalia. But actually I also think she hates her but I don't think the reason is Tommy Mottola. Quote
Black Kitten Posted May 6, 2008 at 02:33 PM Posted May 6, 2008 at 02:33 PM yeah i really can't see the logic why mimi hates thalia. they're completely in a different league. Quote
bruno_oliveira Posted May 6, 2008 at 09:47 PM Posted May 6, 2008 at 09:47 PM poor thalia...she tought she would be just famous as mariah was when she was with him...but he left sony right... Quote
CelineAndRene Posted May 7, 2008 at 12:57 AM Posted May 7, 2008 at 12:57 AM ah... Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
LuisMa Posted May 7, 2008 at 01:14 AM Posted May 7, 2008 at 01:14 AM OMG I love Thalía. I have a lot of her albums. My favorite song of hers is "Entre El Mar Y Una Estrella," and I like her English records as well, my favorites being "Seduction" and "Baby, I'm In Love." Celine once said something about Thalía being a very charismatic and loving person, and it was published on a Billboard magazine ad when Thalía's last album "El Sexto Sentido" was released. Quote
disadiva Posted May 7, 2008 at 09:33 AM Posted May 7, 2008 at 09:33 AM I Love Thalia she´s amazing singer and i am also a "LAMB" and CELINE FAN. I don´t think Mariah hates Thalia she doesn´t care that she´s with her ex-husband and has a child with him... :blink: Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
carthal Posted May 9, 2008 at 04:43 AM Author Posted May 9, 2008 at 04:43 AM I also do think that Mariah hates her. Since they married to same man "Thommy Mottola". Anyway, Thalia watch Celine on concert All the way... a decade of song with gloria estefan. how did u know that? i dont know Thalia watched celine's all the way concert. do we have a video of that? but she and tommy watched celine's very first night in Las Vegas. Celine also gave a gift to Thalia when Thalia gave birth to her daughter. I agree with Bellamy, Mariah is very very fake on those photos. Look at the face of Mimi when she tried to shake hands with Thalia.. ugh fake. Quote
carthal Posted May 9, 2008 at 04:46 AM Author Posted May 9, 2008 at 04:46 AM no no no 'uney... look at her hair, her eyes and even her smile. during the Daydream era, mimi really looks like thalia. I don't think so... Maybe only in her smile. I don't think we can compare their music cause we know who is the winner. Thalia is the winner of course. In terms of happiness, I think Thalia is. The glow in her face is real unlike Mariah..I think Mariah is fake. She maybe sucessful in her own way but I dont think shes still neither happy nor satisfied. Quote
carthal Posted May 9, 2008 at 04:49 AM Author Posted May 9, 2008 at 04:49 AM I also do think that Mariah hates her. Since they married to same man "Thommy Mottola". Anyway, Thalia watch Celine on concert All the way... a decade of song with gloria estefan. There is no logic. Mariah left Tommy. It's not like Tommy left her because of Thalia. But actually I also think she hates her but I don't think the reason is Tommy Mottola. Mariah hates Thalia (i guess) because she is insecure over Thalia's beauty and to think Tommy replced her over Thalia. MAriah is a ho. Shes is acting like a 14 year old kid. Ugh... Quote
carthal Posted May 9, 2008 at 04:51 AM Author Posted May 9, 2008 at 04:51 AM OMG I love Thalía. I have a lot of her albums. My favorite song of hers is "Entre El Mar Y Una Estrella," and I like her English records as well, my favorites being "Seduction" and "Baby, I'm In Love." Celine once said something about Thalía being a very charismatic and loving person, and it was published on a Billboard magazine ad when Thalía's last album "El Sexto Sentido" was released. do u have a copy of that article? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.