maceta_biloxi Posted July 9, 2008 at 08:04 PM Posted July 9, 2008 at 08:04 PM I would loveto have her perform "If I Can Dream" with Elvis on the video!!GREAT idea!! Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
remykyes Posted July 9, 2008 at 08:21 PM Posted July 9, 2008 at 08:21 PM i'm still hoping BATB gets put in. I became a Celine fan during the Titanic craze and had never seen her in concert before her LTAL tour. So, I totally missed out on getting to see her sing BATB. Hope she does it again soon! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Javier_Natalio Posted July 9, 2008 at 10:01 PM Posted July 9, 2008 at 10:01 PM Her last hit on AC radio before Taking Chances, Have You Ever Been in Love. I like it. Quote
celinesounds Posted July 10, 2008 at 01:40 AM Posted July 10, 2008 at 01:40 AM (edited) Her last hit on AC radio before Taking Chances, Have You Ever Been in Love. I like it. Have You Ever Been in Love would be nice My wish list I Drove All NightThe Power of LoveTaking ChancesHave You Ever Been In LoveAll by MyselfThat's The Way it isA new Day has Come (radio mix)Eyes on Me (2008 version)Falling into YouI'm AliveShadow of loveFade AwayI'm Your AngelAlone On s'est aimé à causeMy Love Beauty and the BeastWe Will Rock YouThe Show Must Go OnMedley SoulIt's a Man's WorldLove Can Move MountainsThe BestMy Heart Will Go On (Remix version) Edited July 10, 2008 at 01:43 AM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
Allie Posted July 10, 2008 at 01:55 AM Posted July 10, 2008 at 01:55 AM My wish list I Drove All NightThe Power of LoveTaking ChancesHave You Ever Been In LoveAll by MyselfThat's The Way it isA new Day has Come (radio mix)Eyes on Me (2008 version)Falling into YouI'm AliveShadow of loveFade AwayI'm Your AngelAlone On s'est aimé à causeMy Love Beauty and the BeastWe Will Rock YouThe Show Must Go OnMedley SoulIt's a Man's WorldLove Can Move MountainsThe BestMy Heart Will Go On (Remix version) That would be perfect, but I would just add River Deep after The Best. As sick of that song as I am, it would be just weird to see her not perform it. Quote
Rossum89 Posted July 22, 2008 at 02:54 AM Posted July 22, 2008 at 02:54 AM My list:I Drove All NightLove Is All We NeedThat’s The Way It IsTaking ChancesIt’s All Coming Back To Me Now/Because You Loved MeHave You Ever Been In LoveEyes On MeThis TimeAll By MyselfI’m AliveShadow of LoveFade AwayI’m Your AngelAloneDance With My FatherA New Day Has ComePour Que Tu M’aimes EncoreFaith (Acoustic)My LoveMiles To Go (Before I Sleep)Natural WomanIt’s A Man’s, Man’s, Man’s WorldLove Can Move MountainsMy Heart Will Go On Quote http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3003/newconcertdvddesign3.jpgCredit goes to Timster for the great pic! Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 22, 1998my very first concert...Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 13, 2008front row at the end of the catwalk... http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_me-a.png http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_us-c.png
Chula Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:41 AM Posted July 22, 2008 at 04:41 AM The list will not change much. Only few songs will be added. Quote
kathyc25 Posted July 22, 2008 at 05:37 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 05:37 PM I would love to see 'The Best'! That would be...well, the best! lol Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
celinevegas Posted July 23, 2008 at 11:03 AM Posted July 23, 2008 at 11:03 AM Héllo Guys!! When shall have we list officelle set for this continuation of the tour!?! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted July 25, 2008 at 02:08 AM Posted July 25, 2008 at 02:08 AM I know we won't see it in the US more than likely, but I would have loved to hear her sing Think Twice In addition to that, I really want to hear This Time, but I know she won't do that one either Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
binsk Posted July 25, 2008 at 05:42 AM Posted July 25, 2008 at 05:42 AM please god add THIS TIME Quote -RK
kathy4 Posted July 26, 2008 at 08:56 PM Posted July 26, 2008 at 08:56 PM will she be doing french songs on the us leg of the tour or will they all be english songs? Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 26, 2008 at 09:17 PM Posted July 26, 2008 at 09:17 PM will she be doing french songs on the us leg of the tour or will they all be english songs? I hope I'm wrong when I say this, but if she does do A, keep in mind I said "A," French song it will probably be "Pour que tu m'aimes encore." Although, I think "A cause" or something more uptempo would work better for the U.S. audience. - Joe Quote
Celinenvegas Posted July 26, 2008 at 09:25 PM Posted July 26, 2008 at 09:25 PM I am very curious to see how the North American audiences will respond to the Queen medley, I'm not so sure they're gonna enjoy it as much as the European audiences. Having said that...I DO think they will totally LOVE "My Love"! From TC I would like to see This Time, That's Just The Woman In Me, & Can't Fight The Feeling added. It was a treat seeing Think Twice in London, too bad it wasn't a bigger hit here. Quote ~J O E Y~
SensationalCeline Posted July 27, 2008 at 12:15 AM Posted July 27, 2008 at 12:15 AM I hope she will sing Contre Nature and Unison. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 27, 2008 at 01:57 AM Posted July 27, 2008 at 01:57 AM I hope she will sing Contre Nature and Unison. I'd LOVE for both of those to be in the tour, but the chances of even one of the two getting added are about as likely as it is for Celine to record a duet with Britney Spears without using the computers on her (Britney's) vocals. - Joe Quote
KimboCosmo Posted July 27, 2008 at 03:29 AM Posted July 27, 2008 at 03:29 AM It was a treat seeing Think Twice in London, too bad it wasn't a bigger hit here.Think Twice was a huge hit in my house I'm so sad that she more then likely won't be singing it here Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Taking Chances Posted August 2, 2008 at 11:39 PM Posted August 2, 2008 at 11:39 PM I would love if she sang "I Got Nothin' Left" for the us instad of "Shadow of Love". Quote
Rossum89 Posted August 3, 2008 at 05:12 AM Posted August 3, 2008 at 05:12 AM I wouldn't mind hearing "Surprise Surprise" either. Quote http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3003/newconcertdvddesign3.jpgCredit goes to Timster for the great pic! Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 22, 1998my very first concert...Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 13, 2008front row at the end of the catwalk... http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_me-a.png http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_us-c.png
Chula Posted August 3, 2008 at 06:31 AM Posted August 3, 2008 at 06:31 AM I would love if she sang "I Got Nothin' Left" for the us instad of "Shadow of Love". "I Got Nothin' Left" is boring. It has no melody At ALL. I believe audiences will fall into sleep with this song. Quote
celine4evauk Posted August 3, 2008 at 05:25 PM Posted August 3, 2008 at 05:25 PM I would love if she sang "I Got Nothin' Left" for the us instad of "Shadow of Love". "I Got Nothin' Left" is boring. It has no melody At ALL. I believe audiences will fall into sleep with this song. Well i love I Got Nothin' Left. Its really grown on me and i prefer it to a lot of the songs on the album now. Quote
Kian Posted August 3, 2008 at 05:57 PM Posted August 3, 2008 at 05:57 PM I just hope she won't cut Shadow of Love and Fade Away from set list, I want those two songs on dvd. Quote
SensationalCeline Posted August 3, 2008 at 06:23 PM Posted August 3, 2008 at 06:23 PM Then You Look At Me would be lovely along with Nothing Broken But My Heart. I put the other ones I wanted on the set list in the other thread but I would also add Incognito, Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas and Contre Nature. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Kyle_Jared Posted August 4, 2008 at 02:19 PM Posted August 4, 2008 at 02:19 PM (edited) Many of you are asking for songs that were not even hits of celines in the States, like "Contre Nature" Or "Then you look at me". She'll only sing songs that were hit singles or from the new album.......plus of course her new queen covers. ?? Celine's REALISTIC set list should be: 1. I drove all night2. Taking Chances3. The Power of Love4. It's all coming back to me now5. Because you loved me6. To Love you more7. Eyes on Me8. All by myself9. Fade Away10. Shadow of Love11. A new day has come12. I'm Alive13. If you asked me to14. My Love15. That's the way it is16. I'm your angel17. Where does my heart beat now?18. Alone19. *replace Queen Medley with Tina Turner's "Simply the Best"*20. River deep, mountain high21. My heart will go on Edited August 4, 2008 at 02:21 PM by Kyle_Jared Quote
Javier_Natalio Posted August 4, 2008 at 10:51 PM Posted August 4, 2008 at 10:51 PM (edited) I wish she would open with NEW DAWN, and close with WORLD TO BELIEVE IN. Averything else in between don't matter but anyway these are my 2 cents: It's her Taking Chances Tour, so songs from this album should be sung live to open and close IMHO, hence my suggestions above. Also, unless they find a way to make SHADOW OF LOVE listebable and not extremely bland and "blah," they should cut it from the list (Make it more electronic like on the album!.) And I don't care if PQTME is her biggest french hit, I like Je SAIS PAS better, I wish she'd switch them. MHWGO/BYLM/IACBTMN/ABM made into acoustic medley. TLYM cut altogether and replaced with THINK TWICE which never should have left. All of the songs from this album she's done before I want them back, such as TAKING CHANCES, ALONE, FADE AWAY, CFTF, MY LOVE, SONG FOR YOU, WOMAN IN ME, and a cool remix of EOM (with a hip hop remix from someone that's actually signed with SONY so that she can actually USE IT. If they give me this, the rest is up to them and I'll die a happy gay. Edited August 4, 2008 at 10:53 PM by Javier_Natalio Quote
jonny823 Posted August 5, 2008 at 12:16 AM Posted August 5, 2008 at 12:16 AM Many of you are asking for songs that were not even hits of celines in the States, like "Contre Nature" Or "Then you look at me". She'll only sing songs that were hit singles or from the new album.......plus of course her new queen covers. ?? Celine's REALISTIC set list should be: 1. I drove all night2. Taking Chances3. The Power of Love4. It's all coming back to me now5. Because you loved me6. To Love you more7. Eyes on Me8. All by myself9. Fade Away10. Shadow of Love11. A new day has come12. I'm Alive13. If you asked me to14. My Love15. That's the way it is16. I'm your angel17. Where does my heart beat now?18. Alone19. *replace Queen Medley with Tina Turner's "Simply the Best"*20. River deep, mountain high21. My heart will go onThat's a pretty nice realistic set list. I like that it does not include LOVE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS. LOL Quote
KaasDion Posted August 6, 2008 at 03:44 AM Posted August 6, 2008 at 03:44 AM I'm not sure if That's the way it is, is a big enough US hit for the current crowd, maybe add another song from taking chances, does anyone know if thee is a new single as the us tour starts? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.