Jump to content

No One sung by an contest in the German version of American Idol


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

hey guys,

 

I just wanted to show you my favorite contestant of "Deutschland sucht den Supertar"

 

it's the German version of American Idol

 

I love her voice, she just sounds great in my opinion. :wub:

 

what do u think of her?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKAVZ3mb_1s

 

Kisses

Steffen :msn-wink:

 

P.S. I made a mistake in the Headline I know... it has to be contestant ^^

Edited by WaterFromTheMoon

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...