kathyc25 Posted April 23, 2008 at 05:57 PM Posted April 23, 2008 at 05:57 PM Which is your favorite Celine outfit? Post a picture I love what she wore on Wetten Das: Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 23, 2008 at 06:07 PM Posted April 23, 2008 at 06:07 PM (edited) i got 3 favourites....sorry but i couldn't choose just 1,lol...her outfit in the ''thats the way it is'' video her ''river deep mountain high dress'' in vegas and her outfit in the ''in the 1st intro video'' for this world tour Edited April 23, 2008 at 06:14 PM by Ire23 Quote
kathyc25 Posted April 23, 2008 at 06:30 PM Author Posted April 23, 2008 at 06:30 PM Yeah those are good ones Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
destin139 Posted April 23, 2008 at 07:58 PM Posted April 23, 2008 at 07:58 PM i love lots of her outfits - the ones mentioned included but her outfit from the You and I video shoot is probs my favourite (even the yellow shoes!!) Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
frana Posted April 23, 2008 at 10:39 PM Posted April 23, 2008 at 10:39 PM Hi everyone !!!!! Celines outfit I love her outfit at CBS Special and Taking Chances Tour Celine is beautiful her outfit is No . 1 Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
celinesounds Posted April 24, 2008 at 12:10 AM Posted April 24, 2008 at 12:10 AM this one @ oscars http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/specials/oscars06/oscarsworst/cdion.jpg Quote #FREEJAVITO
Jour053103 Posted April 24, 2008 at 03:31 AM Posted April 24, 2008 at 03:31 AM I would have to say all the ones that are posted here.... I love those!!! Celine is just awesome!!! Quote [color=#0000FF][size=4][font=Comic Sans MS][b]JOUR[/b][/font][/size][/color] [url="http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/jour053103/?action=view¤t=celine.jpg"][img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/jour053103/celine.jpg[/img][/url] [url="http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Dion-Forum-Official-T-Shirt-t36333.html"][img]http://www.celinedionforum.com/style_images/cf2.gif[/img][/url] [url="http://www.cfsquared.org"][color=#9932CC]http://www.cfsquared.org[/color][/url]
aicee Posted April 24, 2008 at 05:40 AM Posted April 24, 2008 at 05:40 AM (edited) Mine is this one http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p44/aicee5/c.jpg So classic..... Edited April 24, 2008 at 05:44 AM by aicee Quote
-annica- Posted April 24, 2008 at 03:43 PM Posted April 24, 2008 at 03:43 PM I like this one:http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/photo-200712-DMT_2525.jpg Quote
Frida Posted April 24, 2008 at 05:37 PM Posted April 24, 2008 at 05:37 PM I was gonna post in here yesterday but I couldn't narrow it down to fewer than 15 Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
KimboCosmo Posted April 25, 2008 at 12:26 AM Posted April 25, 2008 at 12:26 AM I don't like her hair, but LOVE this dress...wish she would have had longgg hair with it Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
rhapsodion Posted April 25, 2008 at 03:15 AM Posted April 25, 2008 at 03:15 AM It's hard to pick one favourite as she has worn so many great outfit over the years, including the ones that she wears off camera. But I remember when she came out on stage at the 1999 Billboard performing TTWII, I was mesmerized with that look. So young, fresh, funky, and charming. http://www.angelfire.com/pop/divacelinedion/images/Foto23.jpg Quote
Helen1981 Posted April 25, 2008 at 09:02 PM Posted April 25, 2008 at 09:02 PM I like this one Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/SurpriseSig.jpg Proud to be a Celine Dion Fan
Bellamy Posted April 26, 2008 at 02:59 AM Posted April 26, 2008 at 02:59 AM I like this oneMe too. Cause I was there. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CelineAndRene Posted April 26, 2008 at 03:07 AM Posted April 26, 2008 at 03:07 AM I like this oneMe too. Cause I was there. That's a good reason to like it. Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
angeluk2 Posted April 26, 2008 at 07:58 AM Posted April 26, 2008 at 07:58 AM i got 3 favourites....sorry but i couldn't choose just 1,lol...her outfit in the ''thats the way it is'' video her ''river deep mountain high dress'' in vegas and her outfit in the ''in the 1st intro video'' for this world tour Good taste! i must say i really like these outfits too.I love this dress!http://www.harrahs.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_Celine_New_300x225_300x225.jpg I agree its really hard to choose as she has worn sooooooo many beautiful outfits through the years. and i LOVE this one too Quote CHOCOLATE is the answer....I don't give a damn what the question was!
Bell Posted April 26, 2008 at 10:08 AM Posted April 26, 2008 at 10:08 AM I love this one: Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
CellyDee87 Posted April 28, 2008 at 11:28 AM Posted April 28, 2008 at 11:28 AM I think the yellow dress she wears during My Heart Will Go On during this tour is stunning! 1 Quote
alextrusca Posted April 28, 2008 at 11:29 AM Posted April 28, 2008 at 11:29 AM (edited) i lurve this one Edited April 28, 2008 at 11:32 AM by alextrusca Quote
alextrusca Posted April 28, 2008 at 11:30 AM Posted April 28, 2008 at 11:30 AM i lurve this one Quote
CelineAndRene Posted May 10, 2008 at 03:49 AM Posted May 10, 2008 at 03:49 AM (edited) Mine would definatly have to be.. These 4: 1) BYLM @ Royal Variety 19972) World Children's Day 2002 (Pink Dress)3) MHWGO @ DVD AND.4) CBS Special 2008 - Alone & Something (Outfit) .. and even though it wasn't a performance outfit, i also liked her outfit @ Rosie O'Donnell in '97. White Sweater and Black pants. Very beautiful. Edited May 10, 2008 at 03:50 AM by CelineDionFREEEK 1 Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Allie Posted May 10, 2008 at 05:47 AM Posted May 10, 2008 at 05:47 AM I am really loving the new purple dress for MHWGO this tour. It fits her beautifully, the color is stunning on her and she literally took my breath away http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg272/cantmakeitrain/img0275dy4.jpghttp://www.extremereba.com/forum/images/smiles/heartbeat.gif Quote
Jacqui Posted May 10, 2008 at 05:57 AM Posted May 10, 2008 at 05:57 AM I have so many favourites, I can't pick one. But I have to say, she's so beautiful...and I hope she knows that! Quote
CélineDionawesomised Posted May 10, 2008 at 05:59 AM Posted May 10, 2008 at 05:59 AM The red dress from Vegas! absolutely the best but there are tons of other awesome ones. Quote Céline Dion. Too Awesomised.
marneeceline Posted May 10, 2008 at 08:40 AM Posted May 10, 2008 at 08:40 AM I am really loving the new purple dress for MHWGO this tour. It fits her beautifully, the color is stunning on her and she literally took my breath away http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg272/cantmakeitrain/img0275dy4.jpghttp://www.extremereba.com/forum/images/smiles/heartbeat.gif I have to agree with Alli LOVE the purple dress!!! I have soooo many others and i will find the pictures and post but when i saw this again it took my breath away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o313/marnee007/hotty4marne.jpgmy love for celine dion will live forever. xxxxx. http://www.cfsquared.orgMy Taking Chances World TourMarch 31st 2008 Brisbane Australia April 2nd 2008 Melbourne AustraliaApril 5th 2008 Sydney Australia (home)April 6th 2008 Sydney Australia (home)February 10th 2009 Quebec Canada First Time ever touching Celine! I got 1st HUG off stage! February 12th 2009 Montreal Canada First time Catwalk Seats sooo much attention from Miss Dion! February 14th 2009 Montreal Canada Touched Celine as she left. Asked her to be my Valentine! February 15th 2009 Montreal Canada I MET CELINE DION BACKSTAGE!!!!!! February 26th 2009 Omaha Nebraska Gave Celine Shadow Of Love Sunglasses! Front ROW! I got the Last Stage Hug of the TOUR!!!!!!
Attendais Posted May 10, 2008 at 12:03 PM Posted May 10, 2008 at 12:03 PM I love the white dress from AU COEUR DU STADE concert... Quote http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/Takin_chances/jetaimeencoresing.jpg "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes"
beautyroses Posted May 10, 2008 at 01:14 PM Posted May 10, 2008 at 01:14 PM I love my heart will go on outfit in au cuoer du stade and I love the black dress in AND ahow on singing seduces me Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
greasepaint*30 Posted May 12, 2008 at 02:42 PM Posted May 12, 2008 at 02:42 PM I loved her pink dress on the TC tour @ O2 Arena. stunning... Quote CELINE AUTOUR DU MONDE ***** http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/greasepaint-photo/Celine%20Dion/th_264886-celine-dion-autour-du-monde-.jpg
kathyc25 Posted May 12, 2008 at 07:05 PM Author Posted May 12, 2008 at 07:05 PM The purple gown IS stunning. She looks perfect in it Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.