Jump to content

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Today is Steve's (stevethefan) birthday!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

I hope you had an amazing day surrounded by all your loved ones, and that you have lots of blessings and good health the years to come.

 

Congratulations!!!

 

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Edited by LuisMa
Posted
Today is Steve's (stevethefan) birthday!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

I hope you had an amazing day surrounded by all your loved ones, and that you have lots of blessings and good health the years to come.

 

Congratulations!!!

 

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Thanks! ^_^

Posted
Happy Birthday! :)

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Happy Birthday Hunny :) :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

What you say to Taking Chances? - 9/7/2008 - My own Taking chances tour.

 

Celine Je T'aime!!

 

I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi!!

 

My God, I was settling in for a long winter's nap. I've been nominated, like 789 times, but it hasn't been since the Mesozoic Era that I've actually won - Meryl Streep

Posted
Hope ya had a good one stevie boy x x x x x
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

:happybday: :happybday:

 

:w00t:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

 

Dance the day away!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA STEEEVVVEEE!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Thanks to all of you good people for all the birthday wishes! It is much appreciated. :flowers:
Posted

Happy Birthday, my dear friend!!

I hope all your wishes come true!

Dieu tu benisse!

XXOO!!

Mama B

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
OO Its my birthday today!! I love birthdays!!!!!!!! x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...