Your_Su_Phu Posted April 11, 2008 at 06:45 PM Posted April 11, 2008 at 06:45 PM And the silver one "from Shadow Of Love" would be awsome too if it would be more in shape with Celine's body and wouldn't look like a bag! TOTALLY AGREE Quote
MTJ Posted April 11, 2008 at 07:32 PM Posted April 11, 2008 at 07:32 PM the article also makes fun of sarah jessica parker... so it can't be too reliable Quote
fred Posted April 11, 2008 at 08:27 PM Posted April 11, 2008 at 08:27 PM she could look good in a BIN BAG!you mean like this one? http://media.celinedion.t2u.free.fr/images/event/2006/20060508tpdb010.jpg /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
celinerific Posted April 12, 2008 at 02:26 AM Posted April 12, 2008 at 02:26 AM Urgh. People! I personally love that dress. I'd wear it if I had the legs... which I don't. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
CelineHayatiAna Posted April 12, 2008 at 05:46 AM Posted April 12, 2008 at 05:46 AM i think the MSN is crazy Quote
ThisTime Posted April 14, 2008 at 01:57 AM Posted April 14, 2008 at 01:57 AM http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/weekin...&photoidx=1 She is featured again SAME photo, only without the negativity Guess they didn't hate it that much? Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Love, Posted April 14, 2008 at 06:16 AM Posted April 14, 2008 at 06:16 AM It's just one person's opinion to call it a "Little Black Mess" By the way... I think that's funny Well, I'll give Celine the benefit of the doubt: I'm glad that in this tour, she's not wearing any flesh-hugging, camel-toed leotard! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.