mike_z Posted April 10, 2008 at 12:26 AM Author Posted April 10, 2008 at 12:26 AM another one.. yeah i use all those tools and more.. its not about the tool but what use you give to each of them, you can use different tools for a same purpose! http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7601/photojz4.jpg Quote
ordinaryboy Posted April 10, 2008 at 08:18 AM Posted April 10, 2008 at 08:18 AM I think she looks younger and shine. You're talented about Photoshop. But I also love the original too!! Quote http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/Sky_m_Celine/celine_taking.jpg
Snowhite Posted April 10, 2008 at 10:23 AM Posted April 10, 2008 at 10:23 AM hey Markzimmer yes you know very good how to use photoshop Can i ask you a favour?I will post a photo of Celine-which isnt her best lol-and if you want use photoshop on it.I just want to see the result.Just curious and to see how it works.Do you mind? Will you make her look better here? Thanx http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t221/Snowhite_012/b.jpg Quote
mike_z Posted April 10, 2008 at 01:28 PM Author Posted April 10, 2008 at 01:28 PM sure! i'll do it tonite as soon as i get home! Quote
mike_z Posted April 10, 2008 at 10:06 PM Author Posted April 10, 2008 at 10:06 PM ok this is the best i could do!remember its very low quality! http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/4599/celik4.jpg Quote
Snowhite Posted April 10, 2008 at 10:24 PM Posted April 10, 2008 at 10:24 PM my goodness!what a difference!!!!! I like it.Its so psysicall Thank youuu! At first was like but now its so lovely and fresh Quote
mike_z Posted April 11, 2008 at 01:31 AM Author Posted April 11, 2008 at 01:31 AM YOU ARE GONNA LOVE THIS ONE!! (doesn't it remind you of the LTAL era?) http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1165/celinehotte0.jpg Quote
wolfepaw Posted April 11, 2008 at 03:31 AM Posted April 11, 2008 at 03:31 AM WOW!!! You are really very good at this. I hope you don't mind, but I was intrigued with the photo of Celine posted by Snowhite, so I thought I would try my hand at it. Please let me know what you think. http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/wolfepaw/Celine%20Dion/Celinenotlookingtoogoodboth.jpg Quote http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/wolfepaw/Celine%20Dion/CelineTCinGermanySiglayerstrimmed.jpg
Snowhite Posted April 11, 2008 at 09:16 AM Posted April 11, 2008 at 09:16 AM YOU ARE GONNA LOVE THIS ONE!! (doesn't it remind you of the LTAL era?) http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1165/celinehotte0.jpgOh yeah.the phoshopped one is like a photo from Let's Talk album I can say that the first one that you have post and this one are the most ''physical'' photos.They dont seem to be fake.The other photos,seem not to be fake for the people that dont know her so well.Her facial expressions etc...Well i like your work.I have photoshop too but i dont know how to use it I cant understand it Do you mind if you post all the photos that you have have made abstract from the originals?I want to make an album ''Celine in her 20s'' WOW!!! You are really very good at this. I hope you don't mind, but I was intrigued with the photo of Celine posted by Snowhite, so I thought I would try my hand at it. Please let me know what you think. http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/wolfepaw/Celine%20Dion/Celinenotlookingtoogoodboth.jpg I notice that you have put pink gloss on her lips Cool She seems exactly that she is 40,with beautiful skin.Hmm i like it.Soo physical.The most physical It's funny.Go on *Thank you for the cursors Quote
ordinaryboy Posted April 11, 2008 at 11:20 AM Posted April 11, 2008 at 11:20 AM (edited) I just try Photoshop at the first time.Is it better or not? http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn68/map_ordinary/1-1.jpg Edited April 11, 2008 at 11:32 AM by ordinaryboy Quote http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/Sky_m_Celine/celine_taking.jpg
ordinaryboy Posted April 11, 2008 at 12:14 PM Posted April 11, 2008 at 12:14 PM and this is the second http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn68/map_ordinary/3.jpg Quote http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/Sky_m_Celine/celine_taking.jpg
wolfepaw Posted April 11, 2008 at 01:48 PM Posted April 11, 2008 at 01:48 PM ordinaryboy, both look very good. For a newbie to Photoshop, you did a very nice job. What tools did you use? I am always curious as to how people achieve some of the effects they get in Photoshop. As markzimmer said, there are so many tools and they have such a large range of control of the effects of each one that you can use different tools to achieve the same effect. Keep up the good work. Experiment with different things. It's amazing what you can get done with Photoshop. I just love working with it! Quote http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/wolfepaw/Celine%20Dion/CelineTCinGermanySiglayerstrimmed.jpg
Bell Posted April 11, 2008 at 04:51 PM Posted April 11, 2008 at 04:51 PM The photos are good but I prefer them without Photoshop. The 'real' Celine looks wondreful. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
ordinaryboy Posted April 12, 2008 at 06:03 AM Posted April 12, 2008 at 06:03 AM Thank you wolfepaw. My computer has this program for a long time but I never use it until I read this topic. I'm so amazing how people use photoshop retouching photos, then I try it. I used just a simple tool for example ; blur, dodge, burn. And I don't know how another tool works. I'll try to use another tool later. Thank you for your encouragement. Ps. I'm not good in English so If my words have a mistake. I'm sorry in advance. Quote http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/Sky_m_Celine/celine_taking.jpg
mike_z Posted April 12, 2008 at 02:23 PM Author Posted April 12, 2008 at 02:23 PM you shouldnt use BLUR, the result is not that good, the image loses quality Quote
mike_z Posted April 12, 2008 at 02:41 PM Author Posted April 12, 2008 at 02:41 PM here's another one! see? still celine.. but freshier! http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/3586/shopgv0.jpg Quote
wolfepaw Posted April 12, 2008 at 03:29 PM Posted April 12, 2008 at 03:29 PM "you shouldnt use BLUR, the result is not that good, the image loses quality" Blur seems to work well for diminishing lines. I used Blur on mine. Do you use something else to reduce lines? I am not an expert in Photoshop and am not familiar with all the tools. Is there a better one for reducing lines, not just a clone tool. Thanks, your work is beautiful! ordinaryboy, keep at it, the only way to learn is to keep doing. You can do some amazing things with it. Quote http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/wolfepaw/Celine%20Dion/CelineTCinGermanySiglayerstrimmed.jpg
pom1 Posted April 12, 2008 at 06:58 PM Posted April 12, 2008 at 06:58 PM wow, a really good job!! I think that sometimes the original pictures more natural ... Quote
nystrele Posted April 12, 2008 at 08:43 PM Posted April 12, 2008 at 08:43 PM hey i took that photo! you did a beautiful job!! this whole exercise is pretty wild... i just wish someone could photoshop my face... for real! and this is the second http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn68/map_ordinary/3.jpg Quote
nystrele Posted April 12, 2008 at 08:50 PM Posted April 12, 2008 at 08:50 PM (edited) oops, i'm an idiot... i didn't take that picture. i was mixing it up with this one, which i did take at the press conference following celine's last vegas performance... SORRY! Edited April 12, 2008 at 08:52 PM by nystrele Quote
mgreyck Posted April 13, 2008 at 04:08 AM Posted April 13, 2008 at 04:08 AM Celine with the hair clearer http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3488/duplorq1.jpg Quote
ordinaryboy Posted April 13, 2008 at 08:24 AM Posted April 13, 2008 at 08:24 AM Woww nystrele, you attained the last show of A new day...? I'm so jealous.... I don't have a chance even to go to Macau or Malaysia to attain the show. here's another one! see? still celine.. but freshier! http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/3586/shopgv0.jpg That's amazing. I must be practice more tools in the program. Thank you for your suggestion. Quote http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/Sky_m_Celine/celine_taking.jpg
Bellamy Posted April 16, 2008 at 06:31 PM Posted April 16, 2008 at 06:31 PM Woww nystrele, you attained the last show of A new day...? I'm so jealous.... I don't have a chance even to go to Macau or Malaysia to attain the show. You will hate him much more if you check the photo in his profile. And he's Chuck Taylor from the Billboard Magazine, if you don't know about it yet. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
wolfepaw Posted April 25, 2008 at 03:28 PM Posted April 25, 2008 at 03:28 PM Here is a little different twist on the Power of Photoshop on Celine. Instead of touching up a photo of her, I decided to try something a little different. Tell me what you think of "Mona Celine". http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/wolfepaw/Celine%20Dion/MonaCelinenewface.jpg Quote http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/wolfepaw/Celine%20Dion/CelineTCinGermanySiglayerstrimmed.jpg
lomarcris Posted April 26, 2008 at 05:03 AM Posted April 26, 2008 at 05:03 AM ok this is the best i could do!remember its very low quality! http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/4599/celik4.jpg OMG, yhis job is impressionant, really great Quote http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8500/gif10dq6.gifGREGORY LA V'OIX DU'N ANGE
one heart Posted May 6, 2008 at 08:03 AM Posted May 6, 2008 at 08:03 AM wow.... thanks !!! Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
MustangSven Posted May 16, 2008 at 03:59 AM Posted May 16, 2008 at 03:59 AM Some outstanding work !!And what can you do with this one !!??(By the way- I think that this is her sexiest photo shoot ever...... !!!) Quote In Love With This Gal
wolfepaw Posted May 17, 2008 at 10:07 PM Posted May 17, 2008 at 10:07 PM Hi, MustangSven, I tried my hand at the photo you posted. I did a couple of versions. One is a straight touchup of your original. First, here's your original: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/wolfepaw/Celine%20Dion/CelineFaceveryclose.jpg Now, here's my first touch up: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/wolfepaw/Celine%20Dion/CelineFaceverycloseorigtouchup.jpg Then I got really nutsy and tried my hand at a couple of eye and lip color changes. I was curious to see wht she would look like with green or blue eyes. So here is a montage of 4 images: The top left is the original, the top right is the original touchup and the bottom two are, uh, well, color changes. This one is a little grainier because I shrunk down the image size so it wouldn't be too huge. http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/wolfepaw/Celine%20Dion/TheFourFacesofCeline.jpg What do you think? Quote http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/wolfepaw/Celine%20Dion/CelineTCinGermanySiglayerstrimmed.jpg
CellyDee87 Posted May 18, 2008 at 05:01 AM Posted May 18, 2008 at 05:01 AM Some outstanding work !!And what can you do with this one !!??(By the way- I think that this is her sexiest photo shoot ever...... !!!) Cute shot, I think this is the face she gives Rene-Charles when he's being naughty lol Quote
Davey84 Posted May 18, 2008 at 12:39 PM Posted May 18, 2008 at 12:39 PM Celine with the hair clearer http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3488/duplorq1.jpg LOL it's like she's sunburned on the retouched picture!! awww you're making Céline look old and ugly with all these orginal/retouched shots! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.