Jump to content

OH NO what happened to our forum?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I felt like: Hey, this is not my skin!!

What?? Mariah?? :o NOOOOOOOOOOOO [With a long deep tuned voice]

Edited by marckvls

Love comes to those who believe it...

Posted

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

You got me fooled...

 

It was great... good job :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

There were moments of gold

And there were flashes of light

There were things I'd never do again

But then they'd always seemed right

There were nights of endless pleasure

It was more than any laws allow

Posted

OMG ...

I'm soon to fill down By heartattack

thank god its jok ^_^

http://cbm7.cb.funpic.de/pic/217232_26-7-2007_142330.gif

Celine Dion Is The Best

Posted
This scared the crap out of me!! :mdr: I was like wtf???? LOL

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted

April fooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

 

LOL. I was like EHH!?!?! haha

 

x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted

hahaha this was really great

you guys are totally crazy hahaha

 

when i first saw i was like: OH My God Hackers

 

hahhahaha :P

 

great one

A new day has come

http://sp0.fotologs.net/photo/16/42/116/celinepoderosa/1197867090_f.jpg

Posted
Oh now i get it April Fool's Day....

 

 

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

 

Oh...I see !!! :thumbsup2:

Posted

Mariah Dion :wub:

 

I didn't know that April 1st was the Fool's Day... :shy:

 

I got an email....

 

Notificación de respuesta a una discusión (Mariah Carey Forum)

 

 

Translated... ^_^

 

Topic Answer Notification (Mariah Carey Forum)

 

And I was like... :blink: :blink: :blink: OMG...

 

But please keep this green colour...It's the colour of my love... :whistling:

 

 

Good one!!! :sofunny:

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted
I love this green colored background somehow.
Posted

ahhaha

the joke is amazing :P

Absolutely nothing is too much enough!
Posted

Very cool guys.....very cool :lol

 

BTW, love the green.

Posted
i was just what is it:P:P:P nice surprise

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted
haha crapped ma self for a minute untill i saw this! lol thought id clicked a wrong button aha!

CELINE I LOVE YOU MY OH MY! RIVER DEEP MOUNTAIN HIGH... YEAH YEAH YEAH!

 

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m228/juicylucy100/Celine-Dion-ps07.jpg

 

// Let the clouds that bring you down.. Just FADE AWAY! //

Posted
At first when i saw the green page loading i was like "yéééé the winter and the snow of the forum is finally gone" and after i saw Mariah, i laugh lolll
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

 

You got me too guys.....

 

I was like "WTF, how did I land on a Mariah forum?". I even enetered the URL again. Landed here again, ofcourse.......

 

Sooooo funny !!!

 

Happy April Fooooooooooooools Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sofunny:

Posted

LOL!!!

 

Now what's the best place to get a decent Mariah recording?

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg

How do you describe a feeling??

Posted (edited)

www.thisistrash.com

 

you go to... 'Woman communicates with Dolphins' and there you'll see the best tracks! :w00t:

Edited by Davey84


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Classic! Really good one. My hat to the people who thought this up. :clap:
Posted
I love the change !!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Love all of you! You're GREAT !!!
16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Posted
well...except for the "mariah" part....the skin is really nice. :yes: nice one!! :sofunny:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg

 

http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg

Posted
LOL when i entered the forum i thought the admin is punishing me for being a mariah fan and i was like WHAAAAAAAT???!!! EVEN IM A FAN, NEVER WOULD I TRY TO BE ACTIVE ON HER FORUM!

 

haha

 

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY FOLKS!

 

 

Ha-ha, me too, I even checked the link and saw www.celine... and said I was like wtf??? :w00t: but the idea of displaying "Mimi shows" instead of "Celine shows" won me over, hi-hi, mimi mimi mimi :sofunny: :wub:

Some people have everything - they have nothing.

May 21st, 2008 - Paris, Bercy & November 22nd, 2013 - Antwerpen, Sportpaleis

Posted
oh my god i totally forgot about the whole april fools day thing, i was sooo confused, lol thou i miss celine??? :down:
Instagram: @feidhlimb
Posted
I hope you'll keep this nice green colour after the forum will be "back to normal" tomorrow! ;) Really nice this springly green shade! ;) :clap:

Visit me on Facebook

  • 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis
  • 24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy
  • 2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA
  • 12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne
  • 18th June 2008 - Köln Arena
  • 20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena
  • 28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park
  • 1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle
  • 15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre
  • 10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace Colosseum

J'étais là pour toi, Céline!

Why has Javito been silenced ???

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...