Jump to content

Celebs who seen the Show


Recommended Posts

Posted
Sylvester Stallone, Arlnold Shwartzneger and his wife, Whitney Houston, The French Designer Jean-Paul Gaultier.. I remember that tickets for A New Day were for many years in the Gift Basket for presenter and winners and the Oscars.

 

I don't think Whitney attended the show. Is this information confirmed?

Posted
jennifer love hewitt and Will.I.am went to Celine show

http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg

 

I love Celine

Posted
I Bet Mariah didnt see it she would be to jelous

:P :P :P :P :P

 

well i remember a while back MC did see the show! and also went back stage to meet Celine..!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
I Bet Mariah didnt see it she would be to jelous

:P :P :P :P :P

 

well i remember a while back MC did see the show! and also went back stage to meet Celine..!

 

 

Wow!! If that's true i'd love to see a picture of them together! Bet Mariah was spitting feathers!!!!!!!

Posted
I Bet Mariah didnt see it she would be to jelous

:P :P :P :P :P

 

well i remember a while back MC did see the show! and also went back stage to meet Celine..!

 

 

Wow!! If that's true i'd love to see a picture of them together! Bet Mariah was spitting feathers!!!!!!!

http://www.vocalpoynt.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/MaeDivas.jpg

http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg

 

I love Celine

Posted
That was Divas 1998, not from A New Day.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
That was Divas 1998, not from A New Day.

I know :confused: I put a picture for them together only , not From A NEW DAY

http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg

 

I love Celine

  • 6 years later...
Posted

i hope there will be part 2 of the show :)

 

i want to see more celebrities go to her show!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...