celine_dion_fan Posted March 15, 2008 at 04:01 AM Posted March 15, 2008 at 04:01 AM Hey ! I was jut wondering if anyone here excersises?? I have been since the year started and Im kinda getting burned out. So just wondering if anyone here has any tips or advice. : ) Quote
celinerific Posted March 15, 2008 at 04:38 AM Posted March 15, 2008 at 04:38 AM HIP HOP ABS! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Krys Posted March 15, 2008 at 04:51 AM Posted March 15, 2008 at 04:51 AM i thought you were gonna say "AND...LILV DVD!" Quote
Black Kitten Posted March 15, 2008 at 06:27 AM Posted March 15, 2008 at 06:27 AM i used to visit the gym every other day, but i decided to stop it and focus on eating healthy foods and do the walking in a treadmill everyday at least every morning. i'm not overweight, but my problem is my obsession for sweets like cakes and deserts. but my advice is, if you are exercising religiously everyday, do the 'after 6' routine and less carbo diet. and oatmeal can really help you reduce you body fats. Quote
rathnakumar Posted March 15, 2008 at 07:58 PM Posted March 15, 2008 at 07:58 PM Thanks Dhena! Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
celinerific Posted March 17, 2008 at 12:31 AM Posted March 17, 2008 at 12:31 AM i thought you were gonna say "AND...LILV DVD!" Oh yes! That too! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
stevethefan Posted March 17, 2008 at 12:39 AM Posted March 17, 2008 at 12:39 AM HIP HOP ABS! Do you really use that DVD? Quote
gurlfromjersey Posted March 18, 2008 at 01:28 AM Posted March 18, 2008 at 01:28 AM i would love to have a work out partner but i got no friends that live near me. Quote
Love, Posted March 18, 2008 at 05:41 AM Posted March 18, 2008 at 05:41 AM Gosh, I have not gone to the gym for over a month! And I have a monthly membership. I need to get my money's worth! Well, I like doing those 10-step fast-paced workouts, where you switch through ten machines in 30 minutes! HAHAI love cardio - especially running on the threadmill and jiggling up those step-climbers! This morning, I missed Yoga.I need a Spring 2008 resolution! Quote
kathyc25 Posted March 18, 2008 at 01:11 PM Posted March 18, 2008 at 01:11 PM I go like 3 times a week - 30 minutes on the elliptical machine then 30 minutes of weight machines. I`m thinking of taking a spinning class but I`m scared! Oh I`m also on the online version of weight watchers too, its been really helpful! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
denise Posted March 19, 2008 at 03:16 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 03:16 PM I`m thinking of taking a spinning class but I`m scared! My gym also has a spinning class that I haven't gone to because it sounds scary. I try to get to the gym at least 3-4 times a week. I am being very lazy this week though. I also joined Weight Watchers online for extra support. It really does help. Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
kathyc25 Posted March 19, 2008 at 03:22 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 03:22 PM no kidding! I might have even been posting to you without even knowing it! I`m KittyTwizz81 on there if you ever wanna chat Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Jeffieboi Posted March 19, 2008 at 08:48 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 08:48 PM I used to powerwalk in circles in my basement for hours everyday. It worked really well. Then when I moved and didn't have a basement I turned to some - ahem - extreme and unhealthy measures. Quote
celinerific Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:04 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:04 PM HIP HOP ABS! Do you really use that DVD? I honestly do. It's fun, and Shaun T is soooo finnneee. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
DianaLuts Posted March 20, 2008 at 02:59 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 02:59 PM I lost 10 % of bodyfat and 10 lbs in 2 months. but that was with my trainer. i never did weights before and now he taught me how to use them. spinning is great, you sweat like a pig and it is not so lonely in there. and i SWEAR by STAIRMASTER. that is the best thing ever. And for the best results, get a heartmonitor watch, like Polar. that way you can push yourself and ensure the maximum burn. Rate rate over 180 even for 5 minutes works wonders. But anything over 160 works too. I guess that depends on your current condition. Gyms have free assessment, so you can find out your body composition and the maz calorie inteke and the minimum rate rate needed to burn fat. Quote
Love, Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:02 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:02 AM You all should try Taebo! Quote
bfhb Posted March 21, 2008 at 06:21 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 06:21 PM try taking a calcium supplement with your main meal of the day...also take some magnesium...main thing is portion control....make a fist with your hand and that roughly is the size of one portion..also dont be afraid to use some weights/resistance as that has a longer afterburn than cardio....with any exercise u undertake remember your form/posture and correct breathing Quote love doesn't ask whyspeaks from the heart and never explainsdont you know that love doesn't think twiceit can come all at once or whisper from a distance
tonybower Posted March 25, 2008 at 10:17 AM Posted March 25, 2008 at 10:17 AM i used to visit the gym every other day, but i decided to stop it and focus on eating healthy foods and do the walking in a treadmill everyday at least every morning. i'm not overweight, but my problem is my obsession for sweets like cakes and deserts. but my advice is, if you are exercising religiously everyday, do the 'after 6' routine and less carbo diet. and oatmeal can really help you reduce you body fats. Hahaha... I have exactly the same problem. I just cannot resist a bisuit or slice of cake... especially of the chocolate variety. It doesn't matter how good I'm trying to be I always let myself down by devouring an entire packet of chocolate wafers! I have no will-power... especially when it comes to chocolate eclairs a la francais. Heaven wrapped up in choux pastry!! And it's only in the last 2-3 years that I've tried to have a balanced diet. Before I was 22 I very rarely ate fruit and hardly ever touched vegetables! All I ate was cereal, bread and pasta... It's a wonder I'm not huge!! But I have a relatively healthy diet now... if only I could cut out the sugar and chocolate! Why am I cursed with a sweet-tooth?! Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
Black Kitten Posted March 25, 2008 at 11:16 AM Posted March 25, 2008 at 11:16 AM bless you tony! being obsessed with sweets and keeping your figure as it is is a blessing lol that's my main problem. i can get fat so easily, and vice versa. but i eat oatmeal every morning. it really works. oatmeal with just hot water (no non-fat milk!, just plain hot water) every morning. it tastes a bit boring, but it really helps clean your tummy and release the toxins inside your body. Quote
tonybower Posted March 27, 2008 at 11:51 AM Posted March 27, 2008 at 11:51 AM thanks for the tip dhena. I've been eating oatmeal every day for the last six months or more now. But I've never tried it with just water. The packet always says to prepare it with milk and I've never thought to question that! But here I am eating oatmeal with water and it's fine. I think I might even prefer it! Let's face it, oatmeal is going to be boring no matter what you do with it. But it certainly keeps hunger away longer than anything else I know.Milk is another one of my downfalls. I love it. I drink it all the time and I also have it in tea. That's not unusual for an English person, but as I drink anything from 5 to 10 cups a day I think it's best to adjust my milk intake. Now that I can eat oatmeal with just water, I feel a lot better!! Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
Black Kitten Posted March 27, 2008 at 02:21 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 02:21 PM lol i really hate milk! i really do! haha we all know that milk get spoiled really fast and everytime i drink it, even if i drink water after that, in just a minute, the taste of my whole mouth is like s**t! very sour. u can give me chocolates anyday, but never would i try to drink milk again! no way! and as far as exercising go, by just doing the household chores everyday may help you lose some weight. no airconditions or fans (just don't care what you're going to smell like after that! lol). and put Shania Twain's Come on Over cd, play it real loud and you'll find yourself enjoying the cleaning party!haha Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.