ashleylovesceline Posted November 16, 2004 at 08:12 AM Author Posted November 16, 2004 at 08:12 AM Me too. Did Rosie see A New Day yet? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I wouldn't doubt it!! I remember she was on... a talk show, maybe Leno. She was talking about how she had some art thing at Caesars Palace she was involved with... so chances are she's seen it. Rosie has always been such a supporter of Céline's, so I'm sure she has! Quote
Celine's Wife Posted November 16, 2004 at 08:03 PM Posted November 16, 2004 at 08:03 PM Yeah I really liked the Wayne Brady one, I also like the one on Rosie where Celine starts freaking out on her in French over golf... it was funny.... Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Koolan Posted November 17, 2004 at 04:15 AM Posted November 17, 2004 at 04:15 AM I loved the part when Rosie started playing her favorite songs from Celine Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
NeliCD Posted February 5, 2011 at 12:51 PM Posted February 5, 2011 at 12:51 PM My favourite interviews are with Rosie O'Donnell and with Oprah :clap: I don't have one favourite Quote
Dionesque Posted February 5, 2011 at 01:43 PM Posted February 5, 2011 at 01:43 PM Anyone knows where I can find that Wayne Brady Show from 2003 everyone's praising here?? I guess I've never seen that one... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
the power of celine Posted February 5, 2011 at 02:34 PM Posted February 5, 2011 at 02:34 PM Anyone knows where I can find that Wayne Brady Show from 2003 everyone's praising here?? I guess I've never seen that one... I think this is the one Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
Dionesque Posted February 5, 2011 at 07:04 PM Posted February 5, 2011 at 07:04 PM Thank you, the power of celine, but YouTube doesn't work properly for me, plus I'd love a downloadable version (mpeg, avi or whatsoever) so I can add it to my collection. Thanks in advance for any help! By the way, I added on that to a topic in the "Requests" section, guess that's more appropriate than here. Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
CelineDork14 Posted February 9, 2011 at 07:32 PM Posted February 9, 2011 at 07:32 PM My favorites would have to be all the times she appeared on the Rosie O'Donnell show....so funny And the Wayne Brady Show...When I saw that one I lmao....but really I like all of her interviews...you never know what to expect...she is always so funny Quote The Greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to Love and be Loved in return.
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 9, 2011 at 07:47 PM Posted February 9, 2011 at 07:47 PM I njoyed her Wayne interview, but also her Tara interview, they were new, fresh and fun...But wait till I interview her... as I'll ask the questions the ''fans'' want to hear the answers to. I dunno exactly when that will be, but trust me it will happen Quote
Dionesque Posted February 9, 2011 at 08:35 PM Posted February 9, 2011 at 08:35 PM I can't believe this Wayne Brady interview is nowhere available!!! :( (I'm not speaking of YouTube) Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 11, 2011 at 03:15 PM Posted February 11, 2011 at 03:15 PM Any interview at the Rosie O'Donnell Show Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
sfbaysinger Posted February 13, 2011 at 07:53 PM Posted February 13, 2011 at 07:53 PM If I have to narrow it down, it would be the one she did on Oprah for A New Day, the one she did most recently and the one she did on the Tyra show back in 06. I'm a big fan of Tyra Banks anyway, she's so freaking hilarious and such a great model and role model for young women, and the two of them together was quite an experience. They're both such big fans of the other. I liked it when Tyra admitted she'd been very star-struck by celine before, and she told Tyra it's okay. I wish that were true for everyone else...but...The discussion between them, similar to when she's on with Oprah, was like old friends. And when Tyra got to hear her sound check, I love how crazy she was, and at the show and the store set up in Vegas. I think the whole thing was amazing and recommend those who can and have not seen it to google or you tube it.I can't remember also what interview this was, but the time she did My Love on Oprah was cool. And she also seems to have a lot in common with Wendy Williams, but not so much ellen. I didn't care for that interview, although I think Ellen is so funny!! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
C_Airin_D Posted February 13, 2011 at 11:39 PM Posted February 13, 2011 at 11:39 PM (edited) All of Rosie's and Oprah's .. the one with Wayne Brandy,of course! <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sNYgMFEZx0...feature=related (Celine Dion @ Arsenio Hall 1993 (Interview) (Celine Dion at Tonight Show 2002 with Hu Grant) And much more .. i love all of her interviews anyway, because she's Celine in her light everytime in her own way! So i love them all! She always surprises me! Edited February 13, 2011 at 11:42 PM by C_Airin_D Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
I Love You Posted February 13, 2011 at 11:46 PM Posted February 13, 2011 at 11:46 PM All of Rosie's, and Oprah's. Rosie's were Funny, and Hilarious. But Oprah, is a legend. I Liked Wayne Brady's interview, Tyra's, and Ellen's they were fresh and new. Quote
CelineAndRene Posted February 14, 2011 at 04:35 AM Posted February 14, 2011 at 04:35 AM I can't believe this Wayne Brady interview is nowhere available!!! :( (I'm not speaking of YouTube) I have this interview I can try to upload next weekend along with your other requests. Rosie 1997 is my favourite. Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Jeanybean Posted February 20, 2011 at 10:40 PM Posted February 20, 2011 at 10:40 PM I think the interview on The Shirley show was fantastic,she was so funny and had just announced her engagement to Rene and the part where she sings to him is so lovely and soooooo Celine when her emotions get the better of her and she starts to cry. Quote Je cherche l`Ombre
celinemaniacaik Posted February 22, 2011 at 11:17 AM Posted February 22, 2011 at 11:17 AM I kind of find Ellen a bit annoyin n i thot dat she kind of pisses Celine off as she always dz dat wid every celebrity bt love hr Rosie n Oprah interviews!!!Funny n touching Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
JasonFromTheMoon Posted April 3, 2011 at 10:17 PM Posted April 3, 2011 at 10:17 PM My favorite interview is this one with Arsenio Hall Celine @ Arsenio Hall 1992 Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
akit Posted April 5, 2011 at 01:50 PM Posted April 5, 2011 at 01:50 PM interview with Wayne Brady Show... Quote akit201-CelineFanatics
ronpaola Posted April 8, 2011 at 11:09 AM Posted April 8, 2011 at 11:09 AM My favorite interview is this one with Arsenio Hall Celine @ Arsenio Hall 1992 Mine too. But I also love very much Rosie O'Donnell. I miss her Quote http://static2.dmcdn.net/static/video/741/223/49322147:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg
ashleylovesceline Posted April 10, 2011 at 05:42 AM Author Posted April 10, 2011 at 05:42 AM Wow, I just saw I started this topic in 2004! LOL, I've been here a while, huh? And Wayne Brady is still my favorite interview, they were hilarious. I can't wait until Rosie comes back on OWN, I hope she has Celine on at some point, her interviews were the best, too. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.