ashleylovesceline Posted November 9, 2004 at 06:58 AM Posted November 9, 2004 at 06:58 AM Do you have a favorite Céline interview? Mine would have to be her appearance in 2003 on the Wayne Brady Show!! It was truly one of the best that truly showcased her wonderful personality and sense of humor!! She's so funny! Quote
Bellamy Posted November 9, 2004 at 07:04 AM Posted November 9, 2004 at 07:04 AM when I see the title of this topic, I just want to reply WAYNE BRADY. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted November 9, 2004 at 07:10 AM Posted November 9, 2004 at 07:10 AM Haha, Wayne Brady's is definitely on top of mine. She's so goofy and funny. it makes me lmao every time I watch it. I like her interviews on Leno and Oprah too. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Bellamy Posted November 9, 2004 at 08:03 AM Posted November 9, 2004 at 08:03 AM let's imagine how funny will Ellen DeGeneres Show be. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
ashleylovesceline Posted November 9, 2004 at 08:21 AM Author Posted November 9, 2004 at 08:21 AM let's imagine how funny will Ellen DeGeneres Show be. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah, I am looking forward to that one too! Quote
SFchick Posted November 9, 2004 at 10:59 AM Posted November 9, 2004 at 10:59 AM I like all interviews with Rosie O'Donnell. Celine always seems very relaxed at these events Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
Celi Posted November 9, 2004 at 11:39 AM Posted November 9, 2004 at 11:39 AM Ahh all the roise interview make me laugh so much. They just chat like friends as she does with oprah. The wanye brady one had me in stictches to.. lmao Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/celibell/celsig_zpsed640180.jpg
Fanny! Posted November 9, 2004 at 11:41 AM Posted November 9, 2004 at 11:41 AM Hahaha mine is Wayne Brady, definitively !!!!!!! I like Oprah shows too Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
ploup Posted November 9, 2004 at 12:15 PM Posted November 9, 2004 at 12:15 PM Mine are definitly all Rosie and Oprah interviews Quote http://perso.club-internet.fr/fly0142/CI_Albums/c_ne/CI_posing_64.jpg
Clari Posted November 9, 2004 at 04:16 PM Posted November 9, 2004 at 04:16 PM Whenever she's on Oprah! Also Wayne Brady that was so much fun to watch! I also love the serious interviews like Primetime and Larry King Live when she opens up and answers certain questions. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Josje Posted November 9, 2004 at 05:48 PM Posted November 9, 2004 at 05:48 PM I think I have also more favourite interviews.For me are the ones with Oprah, Rosie and Wayne Brady, great interviews. Quote
Kye Posted November 9, 2004 at 09:40 PM Posted November 9, 2004 at 09:40 PM I don't know why this is, but everyone time i watch cbs sunday morning special 2004, i always get a good feeling , but there is probably another that i like more Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
ashleylovesceline Posted November 10, 2004 at 04:47 AM Author Posted November 10, 2004 at 04:47 AM I like all interviews with Rosie O'Donnell. Celine always seems very relaxed at these events<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Aww! I miss the Rosie O'Donnell Show!! I used to watch it everyday! And I too enjoyed when Céline was on it!! I was thinking when Céline was promoting her show in Vegas how Rosie would have been so involved in promoting the show, had she still been on the air! Oh, well!! Quote
Celinette Posted November 11, 2004 at 01:36 PM Posted November 11, 2004 at 01:36 PM I think my favourite is when she was in the "Live with Regis & Kelly" on CBS! She was soooo funny )) She make faces! Ohhh...I love it!!! Hehe Quote <3 Céline Dion <3
cdfan Posted November 11, 2004 at 07:06 PM Posted November 11, 2004 at 07:06 PM I haven't seen many interviews. I like especially one broadcasted on ONYX. Because I like Celine's look and they Show many videos... And because it's rather rare interview... Quote
piglot82 Posted November 11, 2004 at 07:07 PM Posted November 11, 2004 at 07:07 PM I have to go with the Wayne Brady show also.I love when they are sitting at the stage looking at all the Celine stuff Wayne bought. That part always cracks me up. Quote http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Aylaudy Posted November 11, 2004 at 07:39 PM Posted November 11, 2004 at 07:39 PM Oh yes !! Wayne Brady But i love very much the oprah shows Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/SmallsSSB/TheatreSig.jpg
Bellamy Posted November 11, 2004 at 07:47 PM Posted November 11, 2004 at 07:47 PM I haven't seen many interviews. I like especially one broadcasted on ONYX. Because I like Celine's look and they Show many videos... And because it's rather rare interview...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>which one you mean? what's the show title? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
*Miss K* Posted November 12, 2004 at 03:42 AM Posted November 12, 2004 at 03:42 AM My favorite interview was back in 2002 when she appeared on Jay Leno and sang At Last. Her interview with Jay was hilarious! She talked about Rene-Charles (of course) and she kept talking to Hugh Grant about how Rene has a mafia voice! It was great! Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/missk03/signature-flower.jpgB-e-l-o-n-g T-o T-h-e M-o-m-e-n-t
Koolan Posted November 12, 2004 at 03:49 AM Posted November 12, 2004 at 03:49 AM My favorite interview was back in 2002 when she appeared on Jay Leno and sang At Last. Her interview with Jay was hilarious! She talked about Rene-Charles (of course) and she kept talking to Hugh Grant about how Rene has a mafia voice! It was great!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> OH, that interview was so hilarious. I wish Celine would've been on longer. Did you see the 1997 interview on Jay Leno during the Titanic era? That was another funny one Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
*Miss K* Posted November 12, 2004 at 04:27 AM Posted November 12, 2004 at 04:27 AM No I didn't! I wish I did. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/missk03/signature-flower.jpgB-e-l-o-n-g T-o T-h-e M-o-m-e-n-t
cdfan Posted November 12, 2004 at 10:52 AM Posted November 12, 2004 at 10:52 AM I haven't seen many interviews. I like especially one broadcasted on ONYX. Because I like Celine's look and they Show many videos... And because it's rather rare interview...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>which one you mean? what's the show title?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't remember. I'll tell you when I find VHS. I remember only that it was broadcast as ONYX SPEZIAL Quote
Linda Posted November 12, 2004 at 05:25 PM Posted November 12, 2004 at 05:25 PM The Oprah shows are fun,but Wayne Brady is great to Quote
JP Posted November 12, 2004 at 06:48 PM Posted November 12, 2004 at 06:48 PM The Rosie O'Donnel Show, i love them When she broke her shoes, when Celine start to talk in french lol Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
audreyd Posted November 13, 2004 at 11:27 AM Posted November 13, 2004 at 11:27 AM I liked the one with Oprah back in 2002 (?) where she was wearing this black top and where she brought Rene Charles to the show with her. The Rosie O'Donnel show one was funny too...haha..talks about auctioning off her broken-heel shoe with her autograh. And look, now she designed Uggs... Quote
Bellamy Posted November 13, 2004 at 12:59 PM Posted November 13, 2004 at 12:59 PM The Rosie O'Donnel Show, i love them When she broke her shoes, when Celine start to talk in french lol<{POST_SNAPBACK}>can you tell me what Celine talked to Rosie in French? I always wonder what she said. I just know it's not Happy Birthday. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
cdfan Posted November 13, 2004 at 01:02 PM Posted November 13, 2004 at 01:02 PM I haven't seen many interviews. I like especially one broadcasted on ONYX. Because I like Celine's look and they Show many videos... And because it's rather rare interview...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>which one you mean? what's the show title?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't remember. I'll tell you when I find VHS. I remember only that it was broadcast as ONYX SPEZIAL<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I found it The Title is sooooooo simple: CELINE DION SPEZIAL Quote
tativale Posted November 13, 2004 at 05:43 PM Posted November 13, 2004 at 05:43 PM The Rosie O'Donnel Show, i love them When she broke her shoes, when Celine start to talk in french lol<{POST_SNAPBACK}>can you tell me what Celine talked to Rosie in French? I always wonder what she said. I just know it's not Happy Birthday. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me too!!! That was a very funny interview!!! Uauauauua ALl that I nkw is that she said that golf is her favorite game, I don't know the rest and I don't remember either. Hehehe So funny! Rosie1s face as hilarious!!! hahahahaha Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
ashleylovesceline Posted November 16, 2004 at 05:53 AM Author Posted November 16, 2004 at 05:53 AM The Rosie O'Donnel Show, i love them When she broke her shoes, when Celine start to talk in french lol<{POST_SNAPBACK}>can you tell me what Celine talked to Rosie in French? I always wonder what she said. I just know it's not Happy Birthday. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me too!!! That was a very funny interview!!! Uauauauua ALl that I nkw is that she said that golf is her favorite game, I don't know the rest and I don't remember either. Hehehe So funny! Rosie1s face as hilarious!!! hahahahaha <{POST_SNAPBACK}> *SIGH* I miss Rosie!! Quote
Koolan Posted November 16, 2004 at 06:09 AM Posted November 16, 2004 at 06:09 AM Me too. Did Rosie see A New Day yet? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.