ashleylovesceline Posted January 4, 2008 at 05:59 AM Author Posted January 4, 2008 at 05:59 AM Hahahaha… wow. I clicked on this and was so confused that I was the one who started this topic, in 2004!! Quote
Duchess Posted January 4, 2008 at 06:27 AM Posted January 4, 2008 at 06:27 AM i just think she looks older because of renee. he makes her sing older songs and he looks a lot older than her. but she certainly looked revitalised when she sang "the best". she has to keep looking "the best" not just sing about it. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
miracle_girl Posted January 4, 2008 at 11:37 AM Posted January 4, 2008 at 11:37 AM Dont Know If This Is Really A Fact But After Watching The Credits On The A New Day.. DVD It Says That Celines Fitness Coach Was Rene-Charle's God Parents!!Or I May Have Read It Wrong!! Lol Quote http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
RLAAMJR. Posted January 4, 2008 at 12:01 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 12:01 PM Hahahaha… wow. I clicked on this and was so confused that I was the one who started this topic, in 2004!! You should thank me.(",) Quote
Filine Posted January 4, 2008 at 12:38 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 12:38 PM Did you guys know, that based on her first 3 year contract for A New Day..., Céline made 925 dollar per minute while she was on stage If only she gave a fewwwww minutes to me.... Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Bellamy Posted January 4, 2008 at 01:05 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 01:05 PM Did you guys know, that based on her first 3 year contract for A New Day..., Céline made 925 dollar per minute while she was on stage If only she gave a fewwwww minutes to me....You had met her for a few minutes. So it's like she had spent a few thousand dollars for you. But I bet you had spent more than that to meet her. But you're still luckier than most of us, including me. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
miracle_girl Posted January 4, 2008 at 01:34 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 01:34 PM Did you guys know, that based on her first 3 year contract for A New Day..., Céline made 925 dollar per minute while she was on stage If only she gave a fewwwww minutes to me....You had met her for a few minutes. So it's like she had spent a few thousand dollars for you. But I bet you had spent more than that to meet her. But you're still luckier than most of us, including me. Yup Luckier than me!! I'd Give anything just to say hello to her lol!! guess i'll just wait!! Quote http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
Love, Posted January 4, 2008 at 01:52 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 01:52 PM Did you guys know, that based on her first 3 year contract for A New Day..., Céline made 925 dollar per minute while she was on stage If only she gave a fewwwww minutes to me....You had met her for a few minutes. So it's like she had spent a few thousand dollars for you. But I bet you had spent more than that to meet her. But you're still luckier than most of us, including me. Yup Luckier than me!! I'd Give anything just to say hello to her lol!! guess i'll just wait!!Well, you can scream at the top of your lungs at the 02! :giggle: Quote
miracle_girl Posted January 4, 2008 at 01:54 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 01:54 PM Did you guys know, that based on her first 3 year contract for A New Day..., Céline made 925 dollar per minute while she was on stage If only she gave a fewwwww minutes to me....You had met her for a few minutes. So it's like she had spent a few thousand dollars for you. But I bet you had spent more than that to meet her. But you're still luckier than most of us, including me. Yup Luckier than me!! I'd Give anything just to say hello to her lol!! guess i'll just wait!!Well, you can scream at the top of your lungs at the 02! :giggle: Quote http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
Filine Posted January 4, 2008 at 03:47 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 03:47 PM Did you guys know, that based on her first 3 year contract for A New Day..., Céline made 925 dollar per minute while she was on stage If only she gave a fewwwww minutes to me....You had met her for a few minutes. So it's like she had spent a few thousand dollars for you. But I bet you had spent more than that to meet her. But you're still luckier than most of us, including me. You are right Bellamy, actually it's HER who spend a lot of money on me I am still incredibly grateful, you know that She's the best Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
eddiechan Posted January 4, 2008 at 03:57 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 03:57 PM the fact that celine doesn't use botox ~_~ Looks really older than Madonna! v_v Quote
peo Posted January 5, 2008 at 01:40 AM Posted January 5, 2008 at 01:40 AM The fact that she's under 40. Many seems to think that she's over 50 I hate when people say that Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
LasVegasCanadian Posted January 5, 2008 at 03:03 AM Posted January 5, 2008 at 03:03 AM That George Martin(prodicer for the Beatles) called Celine's voice the beautiful musical "instrument" in the world. Also that the producers of the "Titanic" soundtrack didn't want any songs with vocals on it unti they heard Celine sing "My heart will go on". Quote
danger Posted January 5, 2008 at 08:53 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 08:53 PM ahe doesn't use botox couse of Reeeeeneeeeeeee.... and maybe she will one day Quote
miracle_girl Posted January 5, 2008 at 09:14 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 09:14 PM IMHO I dont think celine needs botox! Quote http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
ThisTime Posted January 5, 2008 at 10:20 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 10:20 PM LOL I was reading this, and everyone was like "She's 36"And I was like WOW... I feel really dumb since I thought she was 39! But then I realized this is an old thread. Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
georchelr Posted June 5, 2008 at 03:09 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 03:09 PM celine dion is now 40, her b-day is march 30th, and she doesnt look that old, she's all natural i would like to know if celine had any other boyfriend before renee!!!!! Quote
beautyroses Posted June 5, 2008 at 04:07 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 04:07 PM I don't know if it is a fact or not,she kissed a boy when she was 14 years old on the yard of her sister house Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
beautyroses Posted June 5, 2008 at 04:10 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 04:10 PM (edited) ahe doesn't use botox couse of Reeeeeneeeeeeee.... and maybe she will one dayI think this is true Rene wants her to look old cause he is old have you noticed guys,every thread turns into celine face and wrinkle's thread these days Edited June 5, 2008 at 04:13 PM by beautyroses Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
angeluk2 Posted June 5, 2008 at 07:33 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 07:33 PM I can't believe people think Celine has had Botox injections.She is so expressive,including her facial expressions, that she would not want to loose this by injecting poison into her face,effectively 'freezing' her face I know everyone wants to look good,especially if you are getting older,but injecting into your face! AND with poison!! that is SOOOOOOOO not something that sounds right to me Quote CHOCOLATE is the answer....I don't give a damn what the question was!
tonybower Posted June 5, 2008 at 08:23 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 08:23 PM Celine is beautiful. She does not need Botox. It would take away her charm... What would we do without Celine and her facial expressions?! She is perfect as she is... Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
A New Day Has Come Posted June 5, 2008 at 10:49 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 10:49 PM I think Celine looks amazing and she doesnt need botax at all I say grow old gracefully. Quote
celineangel7 Posted June 6, 2008 at 04:22 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 04:22 AM Sorry to break the ice, but Celine does get Botox injectionsin her forehead. It was on the radio show that I listened to every weekend several years ago.They were having a segment on beauty and naming Celine as one who getsinjections once every 6 months. I imagine she would still be getting them to maintainthe area. Everything on Celine posted here that never gets posted on the official siteis news and facts to me whether it's new or old. Thanks everyone. Quote * December 18, 2008. 1st time ever in front row for a concert and it was with my idol Celine! Dream #1 accomplished. While singing a ballad the only time Celine looked at me was the time I had my sign up luckily! She stretched out her arm palm faced up while singing with even more emotion in her eyes when she saw it, so it seemed like it was just for me at that moment.Dream #2 accomplished with the extra bonus! She came and left on my side. I went out 1 row, held up my sign and she stopped, held it herself,and just looked at it with an awe expression on her face, stunned and amazed when she saw all the glitter!She looked me in the eyes with those beautiful brown eyes of hers she was tuned into me at that moment and didn't look away, again her looking so emotional as I said with a sincere look on my face to her "It took me 5 hours to make this." (could have been more not sure)She looked down and away very touched like maybe she wanted to cry then she HUGGED me!!!She held me for more than just a moment She really took her time! I said to her while about to cry from the hug, "I love you so much!" Then that was it I don't think she said a word to me. I was crying and saying omg all night with my heart racing and my mind in SHOCK from the unexpected hug and my eyes so sore from crying. I was ready to drop when I got home, but was so emotional I stayed up until 6:30 a.m.! Cried a little for a few days after. Sign and front row seat saved the day!Dream #3 accomplished... Me at :13 NOT my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L62QJoUgN80
beautyroses Posted June 6, 2008 at 05:31 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 05:31 AM Sorry to break the ice, but Celine does get Botox injectionsin her forehead. It was on the radio show that I listened to every weekend several years ago.They were having a segment on beauty and naming Celine as one who getsinjections once every 6 months. I imagine she would still be getting them to maintainthe area. Everything on Celine posted here that never gets posted on the official siteis news and facts to me whether it's new or old. Thanks everyone. I didn't know that.the wrinkles that make problem are not in her forehead,they are around lips eyes,in her neck they really make her look old, but I think botox is not good for these parts,like other friens said it will make her freezing and loose her faciall expression,I think the best thing for her is face lift,and the fact is she should take care of her body in the past something she didn't do and it make her to look this old.just take a look on the behind the scenes of new day Dvd,see how much stressed she is during the changing times esp the one for my heart will go on,I think if I hade to take this much stress 5 days a weak for five years it would surely kill me,not only my face,that's the problem she has and she has to take this much stress everyday Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Chula Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:17 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:17 AM At first, Celine refused to sing 'My Heart Will Go On', 'Unbreak My Heart' and 'There You'll Be'. However, Rene managed in convincing her to record the first song. Quote
beautyroses Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:32 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:32 AM I am sorry she didn't sing unbreak my heart Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
alextrusca Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:46 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:46 AM Un-Break My Heart is one of my all time favourites...A version by Celine would be so cool to listen to. :wub: About "There You'll Be" I know she refused it. Quote
Bellamy Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:47 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:47 AM I am sorry she didn't sing unbreak my heartShe got "Because You Loved Me" instead. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
zoea2812 Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:51 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:51 AM I love the song Because You lovedMe but it would be good to hear Celine sing Unbreak My Heart and put her own stamp on it. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
alextrusca Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:51 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:51 AM The classic Celine song. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.