KimboCosmo Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:49 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:49 AM If I remember correctly cd.com sent an email out saying that anyone attending the show from 17 to 21 January 2007 should send their details and a photo to a specific email address. They then called the ones they were interested in and asked a million questions like:How long have you been a fan?What's your favourite song?Where do you live?What are your hobbies? They arranged for us to meet them before the show on one of those evenings. We were just supposed to be interviewed for the DVD - the meet with Celine was a surprise Here's my review: http://www.celinedionforum.com/Vegas-Revie...ing-t21911.htmlJane, I'm still so jealous of you Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
GiftedCeline Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:49 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:49 AM I loved this part of the DVD!! I watched it after Celine's show. You all here that got to meet her are so lucky and it's sure neat to see you on the DVD too!! I thought I recongnized some of you Quote
roubaix Posted March 10, 2008 at 04:52 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 04:52 AM Great stories everyone, that was so fun to watch and I'm sure forever thrilling for all of you! Quote http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/cropperclassic/keep/celine.jpg
beautyroses Posted March 10, 2008 at 06:06 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 06:06 AM oh, it's a very great idea and believe me, i thank about that the first time i saw the tribute to fan section, but the fan that i was really touched when i saw him is the one who learned french just for Celine, it was really so cute to see her huging him, it was a very special moment for me, i want really to be his friend if he is in this forum...thank you so much for the topic.. Estevam is a member here! http://www.celinedionforum.com/View-Member...ile-m13872.htmli was touched by that boy too he was so nice.esp when cameras show him singing along with celine in Pour que tu m'aimes encore. Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
beautyroses Posted March 10, 2008 at 06:08 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 06:08 AM If I remember correctly cd.com sent an email out saying that anyone attending the show from 17 to 21 January 2007 should send their details and a photo to a specific email address. They then called the ones they were interested in and asked a million questions like:How long have you been a fan?What's your favourite song?Where do you live?What are your hobbies? They arranged for us to meet them before the show on one of those evenings. We were just supposed to be interviewed for the DVD - the meet with Celine was a surprise Here's my review: http://www.celinedionforum.com/Vegas-Revie...ing-t21911.htmlJane, I'm still so jealous of you i love your signature it is really cute.what's the place celine is walking? Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
CSCfan Posted January 11, 2009 at 10:33 AM Posted January 11, 2009 at 10:33 AM "Because You Loved Me - A Tribute To The Fans" to Air on TVAJanuary 11 , 2009 This Monday, TVA will be broadcasting the 2-hour special "Because You Loved Me - A Tribute To The Fans" (in French only), a segment of the history-making DVD 'Celine Dion: Live in Las Vegas'! Don't miss out, tune in on Monday, January 12 at 8:00 p.m. (ET) to watch some of Celine's most dedicated fans make their way to Las Vegas from all parts of the world to meet her! Omg....lol Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Bellamy Posted January 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM Posted January 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM Is that part 2 hours long? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CellyDee87 Posted January 11, 2009 at 11:11 AM Posted January 11, 2009 at 11:11 AM I didn't think so I thought it was under an hour... Quote
CSCfan Posted January 11, 2009 at 11:13 AM Posted January 11, 2009 at 11:13 AM Yeah 45 mins.... so it should be an hour...not 2.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Bellamy Posted January 11, 2009 at 11:39 AM Posted January 11, 2009 at 11:39 AM I was just wondering how can they broadcast 45 minutes program for 2 hours long. How many commercials do they wanna add? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Filine Posted January 11, 2009 at 12:37 PM Posted January 11, 2009 at 12:37 PM (edited) OMG.... haha. How many DVD's did we sell so far?? Nice pic of Julie with Céline at the TVA site http://tva.canoe.ca/emissions/celinehommagefans/ Edited January 11, 2009 at 12:43 PM by Filine Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
nano Posted January 11, 2009 at 09:56 PM Posted January 11, 2009 at 09:56 PM (edited) lol..thanks for the update, Mathias! they will show it in HD Edited January 11, 2009 at 10:01 PM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
takeachance Posted January 11, 2009 at 10:27 PM Posted January 11, 2009 at 10:27 PM (edited) I love this part of the DVD. Its really exciting to watch, Ye guys were so lucky!!! Thats Cool its going to be on telly!!! I wonder will they show more footage then if its going to be a program for two hours? Or else its a mistake ? BTW is Julie a member of this forum? I thought it was very emotional when she said shed been waiting 10 years to meet Celine, I would of been really emotional too Edited January 11, 2009 at 10:34 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Black Kitten Posted January 12, 2009 at 12:17 AM Posted January 12, 2009 at 12:17 AM yeah i'm thinking of the same thing. Julie seems to be a really sweet girl. Quote
CSCfan Posted January 12, 2009 at 07:21 PM Posted January 12, 2009 at 07:21 PM I hope someone records this.... (I know it's on the DVD, but it's..different) and maybe divide it in parts (the diff meetings).. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celine4evauk Posted January 12, 2009 at 07:24 PM Posted January 12, 2009 at 07:24 PM Please someone record it just in case its extra footage than what was on the dvd. Pretty please Quote
CSCfan Posted January 12, 2009 at 09:04 PM Posted January 12, 2009 at 09:04 PM The TV schedule confirms it lasts an hour And next Monday (the 19th), the "Secrets" documentary will be broadcasted! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Koolan Posted January 13, 2009 at 05:30 AM Posted January 13, 2009 at 05:30 AM Anyone watched this? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.