celínico_sin_remedio Posted March 2, 2008 at 09:05 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 09:05 PM Thank you so much Jane!! I was waiting for so long,for this song to hear liveeee... I'm shocked by the comments on this video...I guess it's gonna be amazingly good... Pepillo and Scorp82...is TT better than ABM on this tour??? WoW...now I'm gonna get ready for the nononono orgasm.... Still downloading!! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Teodora Posted March 2, 2008 at 09:08 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 09:08 PM I just remembered why I love Think Twice so muh! Love it! She did a great job, I hadn't listened to that song in a long time Quote
Dionesque Posted March 2, 2008 at 09:10 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 09:10 PM Now I've just seen the video - thank you for it, dear Jane!! But have you been watching Céline from her side/back during all the concert?? At the video there is hardly her face to seen, only on the big screen... I hope she moves a bit and tried to face all sections of the audience during the shows?... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
scorp82 Posted March 2, 2008 at 09:14 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 09:14 PM Thank you so much Jane!! I was waiting for so long,for this song to hear liveeee... I'm shocked by the comments on this video...I guess it's gonna be amazingly good... Pepillo and Scorp82...is TT better than ABM on this tour??? WoW...now I'm gonna get ready for the nononono orgasm.... Still downloading!! Celinico, Think Twice is amazingly good! However, like I said already, I love All by Myself and I am very glad she is singing the song on tour. I did not think she would include it on the setlist! I do not want to be misinterpreted, but I am also glad that Think Twice is being performed! Again, I really enjoy this song and did not think it would be performed on the tour either! Then again, we all had a very clear idea of what to expect on All by Myself as Celine performed the song on the Falling into You and Let's Talk About Love tours. Although I knew of Think Twice, I did not truly start to appreciate the song until recently. So it has been a very pleasant surprise to know it has been included on the tour set list! As such, I did not know what to expect as far as the performance is concerned! Besides, many of us here in the forum have been intrigued as to how Celine would perform Think Twice! It has been a very long time since Celine performs the song! And All by Myself still remains one of a kind! Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted March 2, 2008 at 09:29 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 09:29 PM A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
fa_na_tic Posted March 2, 2008 at 10:00 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 10:00 PM THANK YOU JANE !!! I kind of promissed myself I wasn't going to look at any of the spoilers, but I couldn't resist when it comes to this song. Pleaseeeeeeeeee keep TT on the European set list! Quote http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/7933/celinemunichgifgl6.gif Never forget Munich June 22nd 08 !! Justin Guitar - the best FREE guitar lessons ever
scorp82 Posted March 2, 2008 at 10:14 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 10:14 PM THANK YOU JANE !!! I kind of promissed myself I wasn't going to look at any of the spoilers, but I couldn't resist when it comes to this song. Pleaseeeeeeeeee keep TT on the European set list! It is very likely that Celine will perform Think Twice in Europe! I know Celine performed Think Twice in Munich in 1999 during the Let's Talk About Love tour. And we all know the song will be a must when she performs in the UK! Although there are rumors Celine will perform Beauty and the Beast and The Prayer with Andrea Bocelli at some point during the tour, it is very likely those performances will be "occasional" performances and not become part of the regular set list. Will they affect the European set list? Will they be additional performances or substitute other songs? Just some thoughts. Quote
vagoguma Posted March 2, 2008 at 10:30 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 10:30 PM Oh my god,what a passionate performance of Think Twice!And the sound of the guitars is amazing...can someone please upload the video on YouTube? Quote http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gif
Jessyka Posted March 2, 2008 at 10:35 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 10:35 PM Oh my god,what a passionate performance of Think Twice!And the sound of the guitars is amazing...can someone please upload the video on YouTube? I can try but You Tube is not cooperating with me today... Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
tonybower Posted March 2, 2008 at 10:38 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 10:38 PM (edited) Oh my God! Thank you so much Jane! Celine singing Think Twice again after all these years! I hope she makes it her encore song in the UK shows!! I just love it! It's where this love-affair first began! I don't understand why it was never a hit in the US. I fear she might actually replace TT with Beauty & the Beast when she gets to America... Edited March 2, 2008 at 10:38 PM by tonybower Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
JP Posted March 2, 2008 at 10:55 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 10:55 PM OMG thank you so much! One of my Celine's fan dream just came true, hear Think Twice live again!! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
scorp82 Posted March 2, 2008 at 11:00 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 11:00 PM Oh my God! Thank you so much Jane! Celine singing Think Twice again after all these years! I hope she makes it her encore song in the UK shows!! I just love it! It's where this love-affair first began! I don't understand why it was never a hit in the US. I fear she might actually replace TT with Beauty & the Beast when she gets to America... Tony, you may have a point there... But we will wait and see what happens. I know that in Celine's tour book, a list of songs to be performed on the tour is included. Then again, we still do not know if that tour book will be used in the US or if a new tour book will be issued once she arrives in the US. Beauty and the Beast is not included in the existing tour book. So, rumors of that song being performed may only be limited to selected tour dates. Think Twice might be performed in the US regardless. Even though Think Twice only reached # 21 on the US Adult Contemporary chart and # 95 on the Hot 100 chart, Beauty and the Beast reached # 3 on the Adult Contemporary chart and # 9 on the Hot 100 chart. Then again, songs like Call the Man, Immortality, and The Reason, have been performed in the US on previous tours despite the fact they were never released as singles in the US. So there is still hope Think Twice might be performed in North America. Besides, performing the song might get newer fans interested in Celine's earliest releases... Sometimes that interest means additional record sales. Quote
sebyitaly Posted March 2, 2008 at 11:23 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 11:23 PM I'M DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote Seb http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/7416/img0548or3.jpg
DuonganhCDF Posted March 2, 2008 at 11:37 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 11:37 PM (edited) Edited March 3, 2008 at 12:02 AM by DuonganhCDF Quote
Jessyka Posted March 2, 2008 at 11:38 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 11:38 PM I also uploaded it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6DiSPiVEDM Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
tonybower Posted March 2, 2008 at 11:42 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 11:42 PM (edited) Oh my God! Thank you so much Jane! Celine singing Think Twice again after all these years! I hope she makes it her encore song in the UK shows!! I just love it! It's where this love-affair first began! I don't understand why it was never a hit in the US. I fear she might actually replace TT with Beauty & the Beast when she gets to America... Tony, you may have a point there... But we will wait and see what happens. I know that in Celine's tour book, a list of songs to be performed on the tour is included. Then again, we still do not know if that tour book will be used in the US or if a new tour book will be issued once she arrives in the US. Beauty and the Beast is not included in the existing tour book. So, rumors of that song being performed may only be limited to selected tour dates. Think Twice might be performed in the US regardless. Even though Think Twice only reached # 21 on the US Adult Contemporary chart and # 95 on the Hot 100 chart, Beauty and the Beast reached # 3 on the Adult Contemporary chart and # 9 on the Hot 100 chart. Then again, songs like Call the Man, Immortality, and The Reason, have been performed in the US on previous tours despite the fact they were never released as singles in the US. So there is still hope Think Twice might be performed in North America. Besides, performing the song might get newer fans interested in Celine's earliest releases... Sometimes that interest means additional record sales. I certainly hope you're right. It would be a shame for all American concert-goers to miss out on such a beautiful performance.And you're right - whether or not a song was a hit does not determine whether it will be performed or not. Celine always sings Love Can Move Mountains in the UK and, as far as I know, that was never a hit in England. Now that you mention it, I would love for Celine to perform Call The Man again. I really love that song. But as long as she is singing Think Twice I am incredibly happy. This song introduced me to Celine back in 1994 when I was 11 years old...! Edited March 2, 2008 at 11:43 PM by tonybower Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
Shaun Posted March 2, 2008 at 11:57 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 11:57 PM OMG she sounds amazing. Bring on London in May! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
fred Posted March 3, 2008 at 12:00 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 12:00 AM Yes! Yes! Yes! If I were there I would had yelled with that frightened hysterical horror movie scream, heard from a guy in the beginning, too!! Can't believe she FINALLY does this song live again!!! Wonderful.... and yea, I expected her voice to sound way more different, way more raspy and TC edgy, but suprisingly it sounds very end of 90ies, wheter that's a good or bad thing I leave to everyone by him/herself to judge. I read somehere that Think Twice had had a bluesy makeover... It has always sounded like that!!! Geee... Is it only me who is so not able to hear these "new sounds" in the old hits?!?! (except IA). However I still am greatly happy for this song to be in the tour, this is infact the best song in the set list. And she gets down on her knees... Now, I only wish someone would brake Megos electric piano... especially during this song... why drag a piece of the cheap Foster meets Disney-sound in every single song?! Please let this wodnerful rock/blues track be free of it, pleeeeaase.... Thank you Jane for this wonderful TT bootleg, now I am very happy. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
fred Posted March 3, 2008 at 12:06 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 12:06 AM I would love for Celine to perform Call The Man again. I really love that song. But as long as she is singing Think Twice I am incredibly happy. This song introduced me to Celine back in 1994 when I was 11 years old...!Oh yea, Call The Man. There are so many Céline songs which she has yet left unsung live, I'd love it if she put many of the "hits" on the shelf for a while and brought fourth songs from her treasury, infact I would even pay her for NOT singing TLYM,BYLM,IYA... And Think Twice was the track which converted me too... /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Elaine Posted March 3, 2008 at 12:39 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 12:39 AM I've just watched it!! It's B E A U T I F U L!!!!!!!!! Thank you again Jane!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
CelinesDIVO5 Posted March 3, 2008 at 12:48 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 12:48 AM LOVED Think Twice..but this performance will always be my favorite THINK TWICE - A Gala for Peace Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
scorp82 Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:02 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:02 AM I would love for Celine to perform Call The Man again. I really love that song. But as long as she is singing Think Twice I am incredibly happy. This song introduced me to Celine back in 1994 when I was 11 years old...!Oh yea, Call The Man. There are so many Céline songs which she has yet left unsung live, I'd love it if she put many of the "hits" on the shelf for a while and brought fourth songs from her treasury, infact I would even pay her for NOT singing TLYM,BYLM,IYA... And Think Twice was the track which converted me too... /fred There are many songs which Celine has not yet performed live. In fact, I was a bit surprised I'm Your Angel was included on the tour's set list once again. Then again, I'm Your Angel was a #1 song in the USA. It was also very popular in many countries. Although I must say that any future Celine concert will inevitably include TPOL, TLYM, BYLM, IACBTMN, and MHWGO. These songs are synonymous with Celine and will most likely always be performed on her tours. Quote
tonybower Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:16 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:16 AM (edited) I would love for Celine to perform Call The Man again. I really love that song. But as long as she is singing Think Twice I am incredibly happy. This song introduced me to Celine back in 1994 when I was 11 years old...!Oh yea, Call The Man. There are so many Céline songs which she has yet left unsung live, I'd love it if she put many of the "hits" on the shelf for a while and brought fourth songs from her treasury, infact I would even pay her for NOT singing TLYM,BYLM,IYA... And Think Twice was the track which converted me too... /fred Just imagine a Celine concert without those songs... Of course, I do like them (some more than others) but I don't think any have ever been favourites. I would be glad to see the back of Love Can Move Mountains and I wouldn't really miss I'm Your Angel or even All By Myself. How about: Just Walk Away, No Living Without Loving You, Sur le meme bateau. Not necessarily my first choices and not necessarily in that order, but how refreshing would it be if Celine just plucked a handful of songs like that out of nowhere and performed them live! She recorded them for a reason and she must be so tired of the others... It's time she brought them out into the open for once... She should do this... if not for her fans, then for herself and her own mental welfare! However, I will confess that I am one of the people who will always insist on The Power Of Love... I just can't help it! Edited March 3, 2008 at 01:17 AM by tonybower Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
Love, Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:18 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:18 AM BRILLIANT PERFORMANCE!!!! :wub: :wub: Thank you for sharing this with us, my dear Jane Quote
Celine CRAZY Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:24 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:24 AM wow thanks for the video jane! and for celine U GO GIRL! Quote http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23756838.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:36 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:36 AM she sounds amazing. Thanks again Jane Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
scorp82 Posted March 3, 2008 at 02:13 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 02:13 AM I would love for Celine to perform Call The Man again. I really love that song. But as long as she is singing Think Twice I am incredibly happy. This song introduced me to Celine back in 1994 when I was 11 years old...!Oh yea, Call The Man. There are so many Céline songs which she has yet left unsung live, I'd love it if she put many of the "hits" on the shelf for a while and brought fourth songs from her treasury, infact I would even pay her for NOT singing TLYM,BYLM,IYA... And Think Twice was the track which converted me too... /fred Just imagine a Celine concert without those songs... Of course, I do like them (some more than others) but I don't think any have ever been favourites. I would be glad to see the back of Love Can Move Mountains and I wouldn't really miss I'm Your Angel or even All By Myself. How about: Just Walk Away, No Living Without Loving You, Sur le meme bateau. Not necessarily my first choices and not necessarily in that order, but how refreshing would it be if Celine just plucked a handful of songs like that out of nowhere and performed them live! She recorded them for a reason and she must be so tired of the others... It's time she brought them out into the open for once... She should do this... if not for her fans, then for herself and her own mental welfare! However, I will confess that I am one of the people who will always insist on The Power Of Love... I just can't help it! Well, I am one of those people who has not seen Celine live yet. Lord willing I will see Celine in concert in January 2009. Before details of the tour were released, I speculated as to what songs she would perform on tour. I never thought Celine would perform All by Myself or Think Twice on this tour. I thought Celine would place priority on newer material or other songs. Given that I have not seen Celine live, I am thrilled at the prospect that I may actually have an opportunity to experience seeing Celine perform All by Myself or Think Twice live. I really like I'm Your Angel and never even thought it would make the tour's set list. So in my opinion, having a chance to hearing those songs live is just spectacular. Though All by Myself sounds great on the album, I truly think that seeing the song being performed live is just one of those performances that must be experienced in person! I also see it as one of those performances that one would never forget! And though the set list might have changes before the tour arrives in the United States, I am definitely hoping to be able to see a performance of at least All by Myself, and Think Twice would be an added bonus! And Tony, I agree with you in that I also definitely insist on The Power of Love! Quote
roubaix Posted March 3, 2008 at 04:53 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 04:53 AM Thank you Jane! Quote http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/cropperclassic/keep/celine.jpg
ThisTime Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:35 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:35 AM I just died and went to heaven!If she doesn't keep this on the set list for the whole tour, I think I will cry. Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.