marix Posted February 29, 2008 at 09:21 AM Posted February 29, 2008 at 09:21 AM does anyone know what songs she's singing ...Je suis une cruche, percée de plus, j’ai la peau craquelée depuis toi, desséchée...
nano Posted February 29, 2008 at 09:27 AM Posted February 29, 2008 at 09:27 AM http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...st&p=876014 "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
cannonball Posted February 29, 2008 at 02:41 PM Posted February 29, 2008 at 02:41 PM ^ thanks Nano, but that's really just a list of songs, not an actual setlist. I'm curious to see how the show changes. We should start a thread that has nothing but the actual setlist from every show, so we don't have to wade through 40 pages of a thread to find out what she sang at a show. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/venusunfolding/100_3663.jpg3/14/07 - The Celine concert that almost was
Recommended Posts