pat200 Posted March 30, 2008 at 08:55 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 08:55 AM Happy Birthday! I wish you all the best and lots of health! Quote
hidden_ego Posted March 30, 2008 at 09:16 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 09:16 AM I wish Celine to have starting with 40 a life at least as prosperuous and full of achievments as she had up to now. Courage and power. And for me, coz today is my birthday too (I am one of the happiest fans), to see her in real. Love u, Celine Quote
emi&celine Posted March 30, 2008 at 09:24 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 09:24 AM I just wish Celine to realize little dreams in this new decade that she couldn't before...like a second baby? And why not another blockbuster album, no matter the language? Quote
Cris77 Posted March 30, 2008 at 09:26 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 09:26 AM Happy Birthday! My wish for Celine is to keep on living as healthily and happily as she's living now. I wish her and her family the best in life and I hope she reaches all her expectations because she deserves it all. The best gift fans can give her is our support and love till the end of time. Quote
olivia23 Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:19 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:19 AM I want for Celine that her tour is as sucessful as she wishes and of course I want her her dream come true: To be a mother for the second time after finishing the Taking Chances World Tour. Of course, I want her to be healthy and to be lucky in life. And of course, I hope for a lot of new albums. So Happy Birthday Celine, I wish you all the best!!!!! Quote http://www.celinetime2.mono.net/upl/9417/Clineflowersig.jpg I drove all night to get to you! Is that all right, Céline? - Je t'embrasse!
Miha Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:24 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:24 AM HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE!!! I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! YOU'RE MY ANGEL!!! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:33 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:33 AM Please come to us!!!! wish you health and happiness Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
CelineRox Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:43 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:43 AM (edited) HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE! xxx... Edited March 30, 2008 at 10:44 AM by CelineRox Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Prince Whiskers Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:46 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:46 AM My b-day wish for Celine is for her to see the wisdom of leaving Sony and salvaging her recording career. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
aicee Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:49 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:49 AM I think Celine have everything. Well my Birthday wish for her is good health always. And a happy day for her specila day. Happy 40th Birthday Celine. Quote
celinevegas Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:53 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:53 AM Allo allo Céline I like has to wish you in this trés beautiful day, a magnificent birthday surrounded with yours..You are as a big sister for me I love you trés hardly..He delays me seeing again you..' 40 old a magnificent age for you.. :wub: Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
J-Man Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:00 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:00 AM Happy Birthday Celine, foxy forty!! Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Cruisetan7 Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:02 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:02 AM HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE!!!YOU ARE A MOTIVATOR AND DEFINITELY A SUPERSTAR BEYOND WORDS!!!Can't wait til you get to HOTLANTA!!!!Hope you have MANY MORE "HAP:PY BIRTHDAYS"!!!!!!Hope you are feeling better also!!! Quote
aleskr Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:21 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:21 AM HAPPY B-DAY Celine I hope you have a wonderful day with your family and friends! Quote
-annica- Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:36 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:36 AM Happy Birthday Celine!!! I hope you have a nica day with yout friends and family! Quote
fab Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:38 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:38 AM Happy Birthday Céline.I Love You So Much-I Wish You A Very good Journey and a long Life. Quote http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
racey3229 Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:39 AM Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:39 AM HAPPY BIRTHDAY Celine!!! Thank you for changing my life, you are a wonderful,talented woman, see you in Manchester, all my love rach Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
Amoureye Posted March 30, 2008 at 12:32 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 12:32 PM Happy 40 th Birthday Celine!!! Quote
I Surrender Posted March 30, 2008 at 12:48 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 12:48 PM Happy 40th Wishing u the best B'day ever in the wonderful country of Oz !! Hope u feel better soon. Have a good one Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Lymon Posted March 30, 2008 at 12:54 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 12:54 PM (edited) http://i28.tinypic.com/xcw01t.png I would've sent her an engagement ring(It's my fantasy, so be quiet )but I decided to make this graphic insted Happy birthday, Celine! I wish you the best of health and joy on your special day! Hope you get well soon! Edited March 30, 2008 at 12:58 PM by Lymon Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
tativale Posted March 30, 2008 at 12:59 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 12:59 PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY CÉLINE D'AMOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Celine, I Love u my Oh my! Posted March 30, 2008 at 01:08 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 01:08 PM Happy 40th celine, i wish you great health and many more happy memories with you and your two renees'... Live each day as if its your last! LOVVVEEEE YOUUU!lucy xoxox See you in may! Quote CELINE I LOVE YOU MY OH MY! RIVER DEEP MOUNTAIN HIGH... YEAH YEAH YEAH! http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m228/juicylucy100/Celine-Dion-ps07.jpg // Let the clouds that bring you down.. Just FADE AWAY! //
Nat27 Posted March 30, 2008 at 01:11 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 01:11 PM Happy Birthday Celine!!!!!! Thank-you for being a great inspiration in my life. Quote http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg55/Nat2728/Drawing1.jpg http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg55/Nat2728/50085.jpg
CyberCat Posted March 30, 2008 at 01:14 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 01:14 PM Happy Birthday Celine! I wish you several more decades in love, health, wealth and happiness with your loving husband and your wonderful child! Quote
celine81 Posted March 30, 2008 at 01:37 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 01:37 PM Bonne anniversaire Céline!! Happy Birthday to you, a milestone in your life now at 40. May you be blessed with all the happiness that life can bring. I'm so pleased that you chose to dedicate your life to your music and your fans. I feel honoured to have a lifetime filled with your music. Thank you so much and again Happy Birthday! Paul x x Quote Check out my latest recordings. Recovering, Ashes, The Reason & Immortality
zoe marie Posted March 30, 2008 at 01:45 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 01:45 PM (edited) My wish is for Céline to be as happy as she makes us everytime she sings her heavenly music you are our inspiration and a godsend to all of us around the world Edited March 30, 2008 at 01:48 PM by zoe marie Quote https://www.facebook...59703384&type=3 - My Céline Collection Life isn't defined by your fears, but by how you deal with them.
Edwin Posted March 30, 2008 at 02:06 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 02:06 PM Thank goodness for your birth Celine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even want to imagine my life without you! Mwahhhhhhhhhh and Happy 40th Birthday. You don't look a day over 39! Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted March 30, 2008 at 02:18 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 02:18 PM Seems like she just turned 30 yesterday. Damn. I hope I look half that good at 40. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Davey84 Posted March 30, 2008 at 02:21 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 02:21 PM Dear Céline!! Happy 40th birthday!!! I wish you all the love in the world! Have a great day!! You are amazing and I will cherish you forever!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
tal-sh2 Posted March 30, 2008 at 03:18 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 03:18 PM To Celine, my greatest give ever.CELINE, I'll never forget the first time I've heard your voice for the first time.For this moment, in my age of 7, you have changed my life forever - And you still about to change!You are one of the wonderful persons I've seen, and I LOVE YOU for that.In every second I live - You are with me. Your voice and your music is totally in my heart and I get excited each time I heard your voice.Don't forget never stop smiling in the normal life- Because your smile worth everything.Don't give up even if it's hard for you, and never forget this sentence that with me each day, that of course, said by you - LET IT BE YOUR PASSION.You are of course, the brightest stars of our world, and your voice is just huge voice, and no-one can take it from you!I hope you a lot of happiens, good-health and after the world-tour, a lot of family time.And that all your dreams will come true. You are my love,more can you imagine. You are one of the angels come here by mistake.Have a great birthday, and don't forget that we are the fans - Are always here for you! In love with love,Tal, Israel, 2008. Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.