Jump to content

Celine on oscars clip


Recommended Posts

Posted

Here you have :wink:

 

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngfr0p.jpg

Posted
Wow, that's so cool! Thanks for the info!

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

Posted
Ok, I totally hate myself! I went to bed in the middle of the cerimony because I hae to wake up early, so I missed it... And the youtube links are not working for me... :confused: But that's ok, I just missed a very small thing! :msn-wink: Thank you for letting me know!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...