adis Posted February 23, 2008 at 10:46 AM Posted February 23, 2008 at 10:46 AM Hey guys I´m new here and wanted to share a song that I recorded 2 mounths ago. I hope you´ll like it but maybe you´ll notice some pitch problems but I tried the best I could. Have fun http://media.putfile.com/The-first-time-ev...aw-your-face-62 Quote
adis Posted February 25, 2008 at 08:08 AM Author Posted February 25, 2008 at 08:08 AM Any feedback? Quote
brunodias_111 Posted February 25, 2008 at 09:00 AM Posted February 25, 2008 at 09:00 AM I downloaded it, but when I tried to listen to it, my computer showed me a message of error. That's why I didn't write anything to you. Quote
justmii2u Posted February 25, 2008 at 01:37 PM Posted February 25, 2008 at 01:37 PM WEll done! I like the little vibrato! Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
adis Posted February 25, 2008 at 02:37 PM Author Posted February 25, 2008 at 02:37 PM I downloaded it, but when I tried to listen to it, my computer showed me a message of error. That's why I didn't write anything to you. Well... normally it should be able to listen to it online without downloading before. But thanks for the info Quote
adis Posted February 27, 2008 at 11:11 AM Author Posted February 27, 2008 at 11:11 AM WEll done! I like the little vibrato!Thank you and bless you and I wish you a nice day Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.