beautyroses Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:58 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:58 PM i just wanna know how many people will travel to another country to see celine llive?there are many countries in asia and the whole latin america that celine won't go there. Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
peo Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:01 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:01 PM Well, in my case, I live in Puerto Rico and I traveled two times to Las Vegas to see her. I hope that one day she will come here because I think its very unffair for her not to come to Latinamerica because there are alot of us latin who LOVE her. Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:11 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:11 PM (edited) celine was to perform in belfast n.ireland for the 1st time in may 1999, but obviously due to rene being ill she had to cancel, which was completely understandable and cool, but she did say in a press conference soon after that, those venues she cancelled she would def do if she toured again....and still there has been no announcement for n.ireland/belfast, and n.ireland fans really want her to annonce atleast one date, and stick to her word after all shes in dublin and the rest of the uk in may, so whats one night in n.ireland? Edited February 8, 2008 at 04:13 PM by Ire23 Quote
Black Kitten Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:17 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:17 PM it's my second time to travel to watch a concert. (my 1st was shania twain's UP! TOUR in chicago) i live in the philippines. and since visiting my country never crossed celine's and rene's mind, i will go to kuala lumpur malaysia this april because i'm dying to see her in person. thank God my old friends are there so that's a big opportunity for me and i wont let it pass my way. this is going to be the one of the highlights of my life as a whole! this is a dream come true for me, and as i am typing this, i am teary eyed,i swear. i can't believe that i am really going to see her right in front of my very eyes. i really can't wait and philippines is just a few hours away from malaysia. i'm counting down the days! i can't wait! Quote
Teodora Posted February 8, 2008 at 07:27 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 07:27 PM I'm from Romania, I will travel to Paris, France and Vienna, Austria, to see her on the world tour (I want to see both a French and an English show). I went to Vegas too, which sooooooo far from me, but it was so worth while. But it's not about Celine only, I have to say. I love travelling, I would do it anyway, but now that she's touring I get to see her live and see the world at the same time. Couldn't ask for more! Oh, well, Celine could take me on tour with her, that'll be more Quote
-annica- Posted February 8, 2008 at 08:13 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 08:13 PM well of course I would... if I was 18,had the money and someone to go with... lucky for me she is coming to Finland, "at last". Quote
dj4celine Posted February 8, 2008 at 08:14 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 08:14 PM Yup! I'm travelling to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, then to Beijing (I got the tix but not sure if I'll go there cos my VISA is still pending and the air tix are whoppingly over-priced) and then to one concert in North America. Although Celine is huge seller in India, I doubt that she's gonna come here anytime soon. The tix prices of her concerts are generally way high than what the common man earns here. Quote
craig! Posted February 9, 2008 at 12:03 AM Posted February 9, 2008 at 12:03 AM im from cardiff in wales and she isnt coming i was really hoping a millennium stadium concert, the international arena is too small.im hoping to be travelling to one of the UK shows thoughanyone else from wales? Quote
waverunner Posted February 9, 2008 at 09:54 AM Posted February 9, 2008 at 09:54 AM I will travel too I'm from Bulgaria and i will attend the concert in Munich.This will be my first big concert to go to and I'm very happy i wish to fall asleep and wake 22 june in Germany . Quote
fa_na_tic Posted February 9, 2008 at 11:32 AM Posted February 9, 2008 at 11:32 AM I will be traveling to Munich aswell, since I knew from the start that she won't come to Romania. Maybe one day, who knows! It would be great to be able to travel to see one of her French shows besides Munich, but my work doesn't permit me Even so, for the Munich one I'll have to take 2 days of, since it's on Sunday. I really hope there won't be any trouble, but nothing is going to stop me, I already have the tickets! Counting the days till 22 June! Quote http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/7933/celinemunichgifgl6.gif Never forget Munich June 22nd 08 !! Justin Guitar - the best FREE guitar lessons ever
tativale Posted February 9, 2008 at 01:20 PM Posted February 9, 2008 at 01:20 PM im from brqzil and i traveled 6 times to vegas to see her .... and i'm a bit tired of it to tell you the truth .......... although i love traveling but this time it's gonna be hard for me because i cannot plan things like i did in vegas and brazil is so far from all the countries she is going to. i want to see her in Montreal and I'm going.. but not because I'll travel all the way but because I'm going to be here ('im in montreal right now) anyway hehe I know she will never go to Brazil anyway.................. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
vegas19 Posted February 9, 2008 at 05:18 PM Posted February 9, 2008 at 05:18 PM (edited) I'm from Poland and I'm going to see Celine in Berlin I can't wait.... I am really disappointed because in my country won't be her concert... Edited February 9, 2008 at 05:19 PM by vegas19 Quote http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2489/beztytuufv0.jpgBerlin - GERMANY - Waldbuhne - June 12, 2008Kraków - POLAND - Błonia Park - June 28, 2008
Jessyka Posted February 9, 2008 at 05:37 PM Posted February 9, 2008 at 05:37 PM I'm from Brazil and I'm going to Europe in May where I'm going to see her live at least 7 times. I'm so excited! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
danger Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:24 PM Posted February 9, 2008 at 07:24 PM Warsaw-POland- I'll be in Hamburg and Vienna. I've my graduate exam at the same time but......... who cares it's CELINE:) Quote
tahitiCELINEfan Posted February 10, 2008 at 02:11 AM Posted February 10, 2008 at 02:11 AM Since I do'nt think she'll ever do a concert in Tahiti I always travel to see her live.Saw her first in concert in Honolulu then 20 times in Vegas and will see her in march in australia, may in paris, august in montreal, september in New york and december in los angeles! can' wait! Quote MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:202 concert dates, and counting!A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AND WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPSMISS YOU CELINE!
danger Posted February 10, 2008 at 08:40 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 08:40 PM .........and Rene'll say "ok, let's go to Tahiti now". Quote
vagoguma Posted February 11, 2008 at 04:33 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 04:33 PM I'm from Greece and I'll see her live in Paris. Quote http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gif
Filine Posted February 11, 2008 at 04:58 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 04:58 PM I love to travel and see the world see even if she wasn't coming to Holland, I would still travel for her...I will anyway LOL Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
speedy Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:17 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:17 PM Im fron Spain and i will see her in Amsterdam!!!!! Quote
pol Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:43 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:43 PM Well, I'm from Poland, and I'm travelling to Berlin to see her alive.Celine has never been to my country and I have never been to her concert, so I'm really obligated to get there at last. Anyway, I would love her to come to Poland, I hope this dream will come true one day... Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
lindsey22 Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:11 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:11 PM (edited) she wont go to south america maybe it's a venure issue. comments?i dont know much about the capacity of the venues in south america. or even if they are standard arena complexes on par with the quality of Europe , America. Comments? Edited February 11, 2008 at 09:12 PM by lindsey22 Quote
peo Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:22 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:22 PM (edited) she wont go to south america maybe it's a venure issue. comments?i dont know much about the capacity of the venues in south america. or even if they are standard arena complexes on par with the quality of Europe , America. Comments? WEll, I'm from Puerto Rico (Latinamerica) and there ar standard arena complexes as Europe and America, I find it really unfair she doesn't come to Latin Places. I just wonder if there are more unconfirmed dates where she will give concerts. Edited February 11, 2008 at 09:24 PM by peo Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
tahitiCELINEfan Posted February 12, 2008 at 03:33 AM Posted February 12, 2008 at 03:33 AM .........and Rene'll say "ok, let's go to Tahiti now". I'd love that... but I don't think she'll ever do a concert here! too small!but maybe she'll come for vacations! Quote MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:202 concert dates, and counting!A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AND WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPSMISS YOU CELINE!
pol Posted February 12, 2008 at 02:05 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 02:05 PM .........and Rene'll say "ok, let's go to Tahiti now". I'd love that... but I don't think she'll ever do a concert here! too small!but maybe she'll come for vacations! What do you say she has never been to Poland? Too small, as well? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Snowhite Posted February 12, 2008 at 06:02 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 06:02 PM I will travel too I'm from Bulgaria and i will attend the concert in Munich.This will be my first big concert to go to and I'm very happy i wish to fall asleep and wake 22 june in Germany . I will be traveling to Munich aswell, since I knew from the start that she won't come to Romania. Maybe one day, who knows! It would be great to be able to travel to see one of her French shows besides Munich, but my work doesn't permit me Even so, for the Munich one I'll have to take 2 days of, since it's on Sunday. I really hope there won't be any trouble, but nothing is going to stop me, I already have the tickets! Counting the days till 22 June!I ll go to Munich too 22/6 Quote
Istike Posted February 12, 2008 at 08:39 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 08:39 PM Hungary will be in Vienna!!!! ) Quote IstiHungarian Fan Club
vegas19 Posted February 12, 2008 at 08:58 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 08:58 PM Hungary will be in Vienna!!!! )great and Poland will be in Berlin!!! I hope... I'll be there anyhow Quote http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2489/beztytuufv0.jpgBerlin - GERMANY - Waldbuhne - June 12, 2008Kraków - POLAND - Błonia Park - June 28, 2008
tahitiCELINEfan Posted February 13, 2008 at 12:29 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 12:29 AM .........and Rene'll say "ok, let's go to Tahiti now". I'd love that... but I don't think she'll ever do a concert here! too small!but maybe she'll come for vacations! What do you say she has never been to Poland? Too small, as well? ????? I didn't talk about Poland.. just Tahiti! I have no idea why she never went to Poland! Quote MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:202 concert dates, and counting!A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AND WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPSMISS YOU CELINE!
tativale Posted February 13, 2008 at 12:53 AM Posted February 13, 2008 at 12:53 AM (edited) she wont go to south america maybe it's a venure issue. comments?i dont know much about the capacity of the venues in south america. or even if they are standard arena complexes on par with the quality of Europe , America. Comments? WEll, I'm from Puerto Rico (Latinamerica) and there ar standard arena complexes as Europe and America, I find it really unfair she doesn't come to Latin Places. I just wonder if there are more unconfirmed dates where she will give concerts.Yes, the truth is that she won't go to South America for whatever reasons.. we don't know. there's no way , all the list is already set by now and right now they are only adding more shows on some places that she is already going. Like, they added more shows in US, here in Canada, probably more in Europe.. but there's no way they will add one more continent at this time. She has a long 'pause' between Dec and Jan for almost 1 month probably some vacations for holidays. She won't go to South America on that period , there's no sense for that since she will be in North America. Anyway.... hehehe That's all. I believe it's all about business probably nobody (enterprises) wants or thinks it's a good market or something, maybe she's so expensive for their expectations -- we're 'poor' countries - I don't know. Edited February 13, 2008 at 12:54 AM by tativale Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
rathnakumar Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:23 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:23 PM I'm from India and I'm going to Dubai to see her! Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.