bruno_oliveira Posted February 6, 2008 at 04:01 AM Posted February 6, 2008 at 04:01 AM i was at Orkut...and i saw something like"celine might go to mexico..." well...i hope she decides to go to mexico and then to south america.... is this true??? my dream source:http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=117...385069&na=4 Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted February 6, 2008 at 08:32 AM Posted February 6, 2008 at 08:32 AM Come on now !! You KNOW that if it were true you would hear it on TeamCeline first I wouldn`t really trust anything I hear on orkut Although, I hoope that it IS true !!If she can come to South Africa then she can go to South America. I sense this topic is going to start a lot of poeple ranting and raving Quote
nano Posted February 6, 2008 at 08:39 AM Posted February 6, 2008 at 08:39 AM Don't know if she's going to Mexico or not...but I surely hope so. http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...st&p=830349 Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Costa Santos Posted February 6, 2008 at 09:43 AM Posted February 6, 2008 at 09:43 AM I hope she will... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.