Bruno Dion Posted January 29, 2008 at 11:37 PM Posted January 29, 2008 at 11:37 PM WOW another one..... Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Celine CRAZY Posted January 29, 2008 at 11:50 PM Posted January 29, 2008 at 11:50 PM i knew about paris nights but i had no idea it actually came out only for Europe!! does anyony know a website that i could by the perfum on that it can be shipped to the US? Quote http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23756838.jpg
celinesounds Posted January 30, 2008 at 12:27 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 12:27 AM OMG other one :S the only one that i have is belong and i love it Quote #FREEJAVITO
Jillian Posted January 30, 2008 at 12:40 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 12:40 AM Wait wait wait...Paris Nights??? Where have I been??? Someone explain! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/jilkm77/Signature.jpg
Nando Férri Posted January 30, 2008 at 01:32 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 01:32 AM The pics from Enchanting and Celine Dion are from Alexi Lubomirski! http://www.jedroot.com/hair/sn/normant-adv...e-dion-fl07.htmGreat job! I hope another good result for Sensational!OMG! He did a GREAT job with both, specially with Enchanting! I hope she looks so damm beautiful as she did on that photoshoot! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
nrcda88 Posted January 30, 2008 at 01:47 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 01:47 AM this is great can't wait for it to come out... thanks for the heads up Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
Black Kitten Posted January 30, 2008 at 02:24 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 02:24 AM wow another one! hoping for a celine dion cologne! LOL! i dont usually wear perfumes. Quote
Krys Posted January 30, 2008 at 02:28 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 02:28 AM she's been havin these perfumes out and they never reach the stores here but im happy she's havin another one out i wanna know how it looks like Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted January 30, 2008 at 04:16 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 04:16 AM Slow down, Céline -- I haven't been able to find Paris Nights yet! This one sounds neat though, I want to see what the bottle looks like. Quote
CSCfan Posted January 30, 2008 at 05:10 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 05:10 AM maybe the pix are taken inside the Collosseum! Or her Tour stage.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Koolan Posted January 30, 2008 at 05:30 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 05:30 AM Another one? I still haven't bought a single bottle of any. Can't wait to see the photoshoot. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CSCfan Posted January 30, 2008 at 05:31 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 05:31 AM Shame on you.... You could've at least said it was for your mom! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Nando Férri Posted January 30, 2008 at 05:45 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 05:45 AM I think we're gonna see something of this photoshoot tonight on the dinner where she'll be oficially promoting this new parfum. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Koolan Posted January 30, 2008 at 06:00 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 06:00 AM Shame on you.... You could've at least said it was for your mom! I'm not ashamed to buy it LOL Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
JP Posted January 30, 2008 at 06:02 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 06:02 AM That's sad they stop to do Promo CD, it was the only interesting thing abou the perfumes for me.. Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
nano Posted January 30, 2008 at 06:23 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 06:23 AM yay!! I like the name and I can't wait to see the photos! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
A New Day Has Come Posted January 30, 2008 at 06:28 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 06:28 AM What A new perfum I say slow done Celine. but I still love you. Quote
superstarleash Posted January 30, 2008 at 06:48 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 06:48 AM I have always wondered how much input celebrities have into the creation fo these fragrances? Do they give a general description of what they would like to begin with? Or are they constantly given samples to approve?? Bit of both? Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/ThinkSig.jpg
Leanne Posted January 30, 2008 at 08:55 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 08:55 AM Over ten years, Celine have more parfums than albums But I like them Can't wait to smell it! I love the promotion materials Quote
rathnakumar Posted January 30, 2008 at 08:57 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 08:57 AM Belong is the only one that came to India! But I wish this come out soon! Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
RLAAMJR. Posted January 30, 2008 at 09:28 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 09:28 AM Wow! Cool! 2008 is Celine's year. Quote
Filine Posted January 30, 2008 at 10:50 AM Posted January 30, 2008 at 10:50 AM I knew this new parfume was coming...but didn't gave it a thought because of everything else...it's nice Céline is able to make it public for once I was told by a Coty representative that officially Celine Dion, Notes, Belong, Enchanting, Paris Nights and now Sensational are the official lines...the other three (Always Belong, Spring in Paris and Memento) are limited editions and won't be reproduced once they are out of stock or after a certain date. Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
amelie Posted January 30, 2008 at 12:41 PM Posted January 30, 2008 at 12:41 PM Wow! Cool! 2008 is Celine's year. like 2007 would be Quote
eddiechan Posted January 30, 2008 at 01:21 PM Posted January 30, 2008 at 01:21 PM has the design released yet??? Quote
dj_Tom Posted January 30, 2008 at 02:09 PM Posted January 30, 2008 at 02:09 PM STOP PLEASE! I like her perfumes but... that's too much!!! Waiting for a great photoshoot and a MAN FRAGRANCE!!! Quote 19 et 24 mai à Bercy...Merci pour ces merveilleux moments,je ne les oublierai jamais,je les garderai dans mon coeur...POUR TOUJOURS
kathyc25 Posted January 30, 2008 at 02:22 PM Posted January 30, 2008 at 02:22 PM another one? sheesh. I only have notes and spring in paris Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
dj4celine Posted January 30, 2008 at 11:38 PM Posted January 30, 2008 at 11:38 PM Woah! She sure can put out perfumes as much as she can put out albums... or I think its only the perfumes Belong is the only one that came to India! But I wish this come out soon! Umm.. no.. Enchanting was/is sold at the Shoppers Stop showrooms and I think I saw Notes, Always Belong and Celine Dion at Ansal Plaza or SE II in New Delhi.. kinda forgot Quote
Nando Férri Posted January 30, 2008 at 11:51 PM Posted January 30, 2008 at 11:51 PM And what about that dinner tonight? No info? Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Bruno Dion Posted January 30, 2008 at 11:56 PM Posted January 30, 2008 at 11:56 PM not yet! Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
celinefanonline Posted January 31, 2008 at 07:24 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 07:24 AM i would love to see the bottle if it's new designed or same old one.. Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.