Snowhite Posted February 21, 2008 at 01:55 PM Posted February 21, 2008 at 01:55 PM the best commercial ever Quote
artistman2007 Posted February 21, 2008 at 02:03 PM Posted February 21, 2008 at 02:03 PM i love it but the one with the swing was better it had an idea Quote
rathnakumar Posted February 21, 2008 at 06:25 PM Posted February 21, 2008 at 06:25 PM This is the best commercial! Céline looks hot Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
celinerific Posted February 22, 2008 at 04:41 AM Posted February 22, 2008 at 04:41 AM OOOHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDD!!! OHHHHH MY DIIIOOOOON!!! :drool: Holey crap! Sooooooo freaking HOT! *dies* Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Julian Posted February 22, 2008 at 11:39 AM Posted February 22, 2008 at 11:39 AM In German magazines "LISA" and "LAURA" you can find a full size adverts of "Sensational" Quote
Celine Online Posted February 22, 2008 at 12:17 PM Posted February 22, 2008 at 12:17 PM Celine has nice legs! Quote
OnlyCeline Posted February 23, 2008 at 03:27 AM Posted February 23, 2008 at 03:27 AM The PInk Curtain Reminds Of Beyonce's "Check On It" Music Video... Oh And The Promo Pic TOO... Oh And The Commercial TOO!!!So BeXonXe! Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Xpresso Posted February 24, 2008 at 03:36 AM Posted February 24, 2008 at 03:36 AM Who cares about BeBe and Lara the copycat!!! Celine looks waaaaayy hotter!!!! WOW! Quote
Lawna Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:09 AM Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:09 AM wow! Amazing commercial! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
CelineAndRene Posted February 24, 2008 at 06:57 AM Posted February 24, 2008 at 06:57 AM it's amazing Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
kathy4 Posted February 24, 2008 at 03:44 PM Posted February 24, 2008 at 03:44 PM i got an email from teamceline and they said you can buy the perfume in her boutique now before everyone else gets it. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
leenylover Posted February 24, 2008 at 03:48 PM Posted February 24, 2008 at 03:48 PM Yeh I find it quite amusing that the Celine Dion official Boutique has it for sale as of this week, esclusively before anyone else in the world!! I wonder how it is then, that I have been using it for over a week now?? Love Lisaxxx Quote My List of Celine Dion stuff, PM me to trade!
kathy4 Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:03 PM Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:03 PM Yeh I find it quite amusing that the Celine Dion official Boutique has it for sale as of this week, esclusively before anyone else in the world!! I wonder how it is then, that I have been using it for over a week now?? Love Lisaxxxwhat do you think of it? Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Nikosn17 Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:05 PM Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:05 PM I like the commercial. They did a great job with that one. Quote
CelineRox Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:30 PM Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:30 PM (edited) Celine has nice legs! She has the BEST legs ever! Love the advert she looks stunning! Edited February 24, 2008 at 04:32 PM by CelineRox Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Elaine Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:36 PM Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:36 PM That's a great promo!! She's just amazing on it!! yeah too bad it wasn't a Team Céline Exclusive I heard a rumour that TeamCeline are getting Garou's new aftershave commercial. Can't wait! OMG REALLY!!!??? I hope he's naked in it! I'm surprised with the news and kind of hope the same!!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
leenylover Posted February 24, 2008 at 06:24 PM Posted February 24, 2008 at 06:24 PM Yeh I find it quite amusing that the Celine Dion official Boutique has it for sale as of this week, esclusively before anyone else in the world!! I wonder how it is then, that I have been using it for over a week now?? Love Lisaxxxwhat do you think of it?I think it is really nice, I have liked all of them so far, (apart from the first one, it's ok, but not really to my taste) Sensational is heavier and longer lasting than the other fragrances, and has a summery feel to it. The colour and bottle ae pretty, but with the larger bottle, it is a little bit awkward to grip and spray. Oerall, I really like it, although Enchanting and Belong are still my favourites! Love Lisaxxx Quote My List of Celine Dion stuff, PM me to trade!
CSCfan Posted February 27, 2008 at 05:04 PM Posted February 27, 2008 at 05:04 PM On TC you can now see 5 pics of the "Sensational" press conference! But....look at that first pic!? That's one heck of a BAD photoshop job! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Thecolourofmylove Posted February 27, 2008 at 05:18 PM Posted February 27, 2008 at 05:18 PM On TC you can now see 5 pics of the "Sensational" press conference! But....look at that first pic!? That's one heck of a BAD photoshop job! I agree!! Photoshop should only be used to remove imperfections, etc, NOT to make her look like a 23 year old doll! Quote Bryan Beavers | Create Your Badgehttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/577905483.228.1040373769.pnghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o84/nafnoid23/Untitled-2.jpg
CSCfan Posted February 27, 2008 at 05:25 PM Posted February 27, 2008 at 05:25 PM The 2 sides of her face are different! It's like it's from 2 different pics.... and I haven't begun about her forehead yet! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
melissaalive33 Posted February 27, 2008 at 06:03 PM Posted February 27, 2008 at 06:03 PM I see that her ads are quite provocative for her perfume. Did anyone smell it already? Quote
Koolan Posted February 27, 2008 at 06:13 PM Posted February 27, 2008 at 06:13 PM I couldn't resist ordering it from the boutique to get 2 FREE gifts. Mother's Day is only a little over 3 months away. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
dj4celine Posted February 27, 2008 at 08:28 PM Posted February 27, 2008 at 08:28 PM Kill me but I used Belong once and i lurved it :mdr: I think I may order Sensational for my mom (like Vic) but I hope I dont end up using them Quote
binsk Posted February 27, 2008 at 09:30 PM Posted February 27, 2008 at 09:30 PM is she singing in that last picture?when was this press conference? Quote -RK
Davey84 Posted February 27, 2008 at 09:31 PM Posted February 27, 2008 at 09:31 PM On TC you can now see 5 pics of the "Sensational" press conference! But....look at that first pic!? That's one heck of a BAD photoshop job! Oke FIRST bad picture! SECOND.... WAS SHE AT THE VIVENT DIMANCHE (recording) again last january??!!! what song did she 'perform" did I miss out??!! Kill me but I used Belong once and i lurved it :mdr: I think I may order Sensational for my mom (like Vic) but I hope I dont end up using them I was tempted to wear Paris Nights... But I haven't.... yet Our moms must be so happy with us!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mirage Posted February 27, 2008 at 10:30 PM Posted February 27, 2008 at 10:30 PM paris nights is some i wear... and funny is girls love them... but then i dont need one still cant find spring in paris Quote
mirage Posted February 27, 2008 at 10:36 PM Posted February 27, 2008 at 10:36 PM those SHOES wonder wich scent she has in her hands on the 3rd picture like the dress... and RDMH dress Quote
CelineAndRene Posted February 27, 2008 at 11:57 PM Posted February 27, 2008 at 11:57 PM it must smell great XD Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Nmj Posted February 28, 2008 at 12:02 AM Posted February 28, 2008 at 12:02 AM She Looks Great so it must smell good!!!-Nmj Quote
celinerific Posted February 28, 2008 at 04:01 AM Posted February 28, 2008 at 04:01 AM Hmmm... Will this be available for general public sales in stores in the Americas? Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.