MirandaSophie Posted January 29, 2008 at 11:24 AM Author Posted January 29, 2008 at 11:24 AM LOL! This thread has really made me laugh ! I'd be Princess Jasmine, by the way ! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/MirandaSophie/Art/SkySig.jpg
VintageCeline Posted January 29, 2008 at 07:34 PM Posted January 29, 2008 at 07:34 PM I'd either be Belle, because she is beautiful and in the end learns not to be jugdmental, or Cinderella, because everything works out for her in the end! God! How easy would things be if we were all Disney people! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
ThisTime Posted February 2, 2008 at 05:24 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 05:24 AM Does Giselle from enchanted count? Because I would SO be her LOL Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.