blue.grave Posted January 22, 2008 at 09:43 PM Posted January 22, 2008 at 09:43 PM I love the whole pop thing. I would love to hear more dance song in the future. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Celine, I Love u my Oh my! Posted January 22, 2008 at 10:14 PM Posted January 22, 2008 at 10:14 PM Everything but my fav has got to be the love songs i could listen to them all day, they just take me to another place and i just feel like sleeping.. there ACE! Quote CELINE I LOVE YOU MY OH MY! RIVER DEEP MOUNTAIN HIGH... YEAH YEAH YEAH! http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m228/juicylucy100/Celine-Dion-ps07.jpg // Let the clouds that bring you down.. Just FADE AWAY! //
firebird Posted January 23, 2008 at 08:43 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 08:43 PM She's the best in ballads and blues songsRap? No way. She can do the "Bob the Builder feat. Sesame Street" rap for Rene Charles at home if she wants to, but she should never ever try to release a rap or something like it on disc again. Quote
RojoLuvsCeline Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:40 PM Posted January 23, 2008 at 09:40 PM It was hard to choose because I like all of them. It depends on what mood I am in. But I picked love songs Quote http://azupload.com/displayImage.php/setid4626.png http://i27.tinypic.com/2dv7ss8.jpg
Celinette Posted January 25, 2008 at 01:44 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 01:44 PM ...she can do anything with her voice...soooo....Céline ROCKS!!! Quote <3 Céline Dion <3
SlovakClark Posted January 27, 2008 at 01:32 PM Posted January 27, 2008 at 01:32 PM i would love to see Celine singing R n B songs, or another modern type of music sorry guys but i am VEERY BORED of Celines balads, in musically way she has very boring music in ballads (i am not telling about voice) we need fresh ballads, something like pinks Who New with edgier music, nice slowly but edgy and Celine doesnt have any... maybe My Love, but it should be better to, with much beats Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
disadiva Posted January 27, 2008 at 05:51 PM Posted January 27, 2008 at 05:51 PM LOVE SONGS are Celine´s signature because of that 6 Octave range of hers she shows off her voice there and next i would choose pop songs etc. Fade Away, When The Wrong One Loves You Right, I Drove All Night. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
maceta_biloxi Posted June 5, 2008 at 03:39 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 03:39 PM I voted rock & roll, but for me rock & roll is like very 80s, i would love to hear more rock/pop like the songs on the Taking Chances album: Fade away, Can't fight the feelin' & shadow of love.... lots of electric guitars, load music.... she does that great!!!... for my taste Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
SimplyCeline Posted June 5, 2008 at 04:02 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 04:02 PM Celine is one of those rare artists who, i think, can sing any style. But i voted for love songs...and rock n' roll. (And luvin the new forum look!) Quote
beautyroses Posted June 5, 2008 at 04:17 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 04:17 PM I think she can sing anything from operah and gospel to rock,I love her to try everything except blues cos I hate blues Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
georchelr Posted June 5, 2008 at 04:27 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 04:27 PM i would like to hear celine singing more opera pop like in the end of LA DIVA! or electronic music(dance) i also love her singing rock like the show must go on!, she should try a rock album Quote
Snowhite Posted June 5, 2008 at 05:17 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 05:17 PM I chose POP songs because with some of them i became a fan.Like : I drove all night,Right in front of you,Sorry for Love,Im alive,A new day has come.!!!But i can't imagine her without singing Love songs.I have cried with so many of them.Love songs is the world where she belongs.!! Quote
σνєяєχιѕтιиg ιи ℓιмвσ Posted June 5, 2008 at 06:05 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 06:05 PM we've got enough love songs. bring on the rock n roll!! Quote
zoea2812 Posted June 5, 2008 at 06:12 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 06:12 PM I think celine sounds the best either singing pop or the ballads Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Davey84 Posted June 5, 2008 at 06:14 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 06:14 PM well I choose Love Songs cos that covers it all! LOL:Pop: Shadow Of Love Jazz/Blues: That's Just The Woman in MeRock & Roll: Alone, River DeepGospel: Call The Man and of course the (power) ballads:Water From The Moon, IWYTNM, EJTEA Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
alextrusca Posted June 5, 2008 at 06:27 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 06:27 PM POP, ROCK, BLUES, GOSPEL & R'n'B = MARIAH = Touch My Body & I'm That Chick. :clap: :clap: Quote
amyja89 Posted June 5, 2008 at 06:44 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 06:44 PM Since all my faves are love songs, that's the one I had to go with! Quote
destin139 Posted June 5, 2008 at 09:07 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 09:07 PM for me celine can sing anything but i voted for rock n roll - i would love her to do more rocky stuff like some of the songs on TC - This Time, Cant Fight The Feeling etc - her voice rocked!! thats just the mood im in at the mo - i love everything she sings! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
Angel, You thrill me Posted June 5, 2008 at 09:22 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 09:22 PM pop Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
rta Posted June 19, 2008 at 05:09 PM Posted June 19, 2008 at 05:09 PM I love to hear Celine sing love songs the most, but overal I love to hear er sing everything I think I've yet to hear her sing a style that she could bring. Quote
Linn92 Posted August 7, 2008 at 06:58 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 06:58 PM I looove her singing Love Songs The Colour Of My Love - The Power Of Love awwww Quote
olenka Posted August 7, 2008 at 09:56 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 09:56 PM love songs but pop and rock too. Quote Celine-the best singer world!!!!http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6391/cdqb3.jpg 12 June-Berlin Germany(Taking Chances World Tour)my first time28 june-Krakow Poland (Taking Chances World Tour) my space-my profile
Allysadreams Posted August 7, 2008 at 10:01 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 10:01 PM I chose all of them as i love most songs Celine Dion does, ballads being my favourite though Quote 'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
Ann Posted August 9, 2008 at 07:07 PM Posted August 9, 2008 at 07:07 PM she can sing all the styles but I prefer love songs Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2gxi9ad.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/15nlt8y.jpg My videos"Face of hope signatures"celinediongraphics.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.