Jump to content

Favourite Celine moment of 2007?


What's been your favourite Celine moment of 2007?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted
I loved all of those moments but I voted for the A New Day... DVD because ever since I was little I remember sitting in front of my television watching the special for opening night everytime it was on, my family was so annoyed with me as always, but I was just so mesmorized by it. Sadly, I was never able to see the show in person so the release of the DVD really holds a special place in my heart because finally I could see the show, I know seeing it in person would have been a million times better but this is as close as I could have ever gotten to it. I also adored all those features on there. She has a heart of gold :wub:
Posted
the best performance at Les Stars de l’année 2007

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
I chose Taking Chances , I love AND dvd , too

I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVER

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg

Posted
So hard to choose one! I chose the release of Taking Chances. I was so excited!!

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
The 4 nights of the final shows in Las Vegas. Because it's the first time I see Celine live. Also because of all the friends I met.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...