grobandion Posted February 11, 2008 at 04:18 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 04:18 PM I really like her the most in "Contre Nature", but she looks great in many videos. probably the three I like her the most are mostly the videos I like, because I really don't like her videos in general.I love her looks in CN, "Et s'il n'en restait qu'une" and "I walls could talk" Quote
jodie19 Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:15 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:15 PM In my opinion she looks amazing in:it's all comming back to me nowthat's the way it isif walls could talkthen you look at metaking chancesgodbye'simminsiteEt s'il n'en restait qu'uneand i also love the looks of tout l'or des hommes Quote http://yourprofolio.com/federicavangelisti http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/JeNeVousOubliePas/P1020110jpghcopy.jpgMy loveeee.... Céline l'Italie est ici pour TOI!!! A vingt ans elle était la première chanteuse du Québec, à vingt-cinq ans la plus grande star en France, à trente ans la plus grande star americaine, aujourd'hui à quarante ans, et ce n'est pas tous les jours qu'on peut le dire, elle est la plus grande chanteuse au monde!Luc Plamondon 25 Maggio Parigi,24 Giugno Zurigo,3 Luglio Milano,5 Luglio Nizza, 12-14-15 febbraio 09 Montreal[/color]
Black Kitten Posted August 7, 2008 at 03:30 PM Author Posted August 7, 2008 at 03:30 PM sorry for bringing up this topic again, but it's only now i have watched the full "You & I" video, and i must say she's so pretty in that video! can't believe it was her look in 2004 (a year after the awful look at the Vegas). just great! Quote
Nikosn17 Posted August 7, 2008 at 08:28 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 08:28 PM That's the way it is. Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted August 7, 2008 at 08:36 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 08:36 PM "Contre nature""If walls could talk""It's all coming back to me now""Je danse dans ma tete""Fais ce que tu voudras" Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
celine4evauk Posted August 8, 2008 at 06:15 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 06:15 PM I really like: Je Ne Vous Oublie PasThat's The Way It IsMisledYou and I Quote
Linn92 Posted August 9, 2008 at 05:00 AM Posted August 9, 2008 at 05:00 AM Awww! I was about to just say Goodbye's The Saddest Word (unreleased version) but now I have to list up a few m ore haha, dion Eyes On Me !!!!!!!! Hoooooooooooooooot<333 ImmortalityFalling Into You (looong hair)Water From The MoonMy Heart Will Go On (really hot xD)The Power Of Love IACBTMNWhen I Fall In LoveA New Day Has ComeI Drove All Night (TC world Tour video + the original #2)Think Twice (in the chair :-O)I'm Your AngelMisledAll By Myself (White, orange colour clip) I can't remember anymore, but I'll come back dion Quote
Linn92 Posted August 9, 2008 at 05:01 AM Posted August 9, 2008 at 05:01 AM Ok, I'm back already You and I!!!!!!! <33 so pretty Quote
martele Posted August 9, 2008 at 10:16 AM Posted August 9, 2008 at 10:16 AM I loved the IACBTMN video as well... Such a great video. But I loved the Goodbye's video as well. She looks so pretty in it. And the song is so emotional. Quote "Ma plus grande victoire, c'est d'avoir rencontré une femme sensationnelle. C'est un coup du destin. C'est ma récompense, peut-être, pour les années précédentes plus difficiles... Et mon autre plus grande victoire, c'est quand elle est tombée enceinte de René-Charles." René Angélil
takeachance Posted August 10, 2008 at 02:34 AM Posted August 10, 2008 at 02:34 AM All of them ( cause she is lovely), BUT MISLED WAS A suprise Hot, Hot, Hot!!!!!!!!!!!(i am straight)!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
rodrigo_alka Posted August 10, 2008 at 03:04 AM Posted August 10, 2008 at 03:04 AM I want you to need me & TC Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
C.D._LoVer Posted August 10, 2008 at 04:25 AM Posted August 10, 2008 at 04:25 AM even tho i love all of celine's videos, my favorites are if walls could talk, taking chances, think twice, Je sais pas, its all coming back to me now, goodbyes the saddest, i drove all night...and well i guess i just love all of them, they all have sumthing unique, that attracts me to them <33.. =]~Elizabeth~ Yeah I agree. I think that she looks great in Taking Chances, The Power of Love, Think Twice, Its All Coming Back to Me Now, I Want You To Need Me, Only One Road, Goodbyes the saddest word, If Walls Could Talk, Thats The Way It Is, A New Day Has Come... ALL off them she looks great in I think. She is the most stunning person I have seen I think! lol Quote http://dumbazz.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Celine-Dion.jpg February 24th, 2009 - I Was There.
Snowhite Posted August 10, 2008 at 10:57 AM Posted August 10, 2008 at 10:57 AM I drove all night,Taking Chances,S'il n'en restait Qu'une,and A NEW DAY HAS COME Well at tall the videos looks stunning but i had to choose Quote
fly_vole Posted August 10, 2008 at 11:08 AM Posted August 10, 2008 at 11:08 AM That's easy: That's The Way It Is (->she looks pretty, young, powerful and happy) and A New Day Has Come (->she looks a little bit shy but she also looks full of hope - It's my favorite video! ) Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR 2008/2009http://www.daserste.de/cmspix/teaser_allround/16112007327131.jpgLIVE IN MUNICH Thank you, Céline...
Ann Posted August 10, 2008 at 11:16 AM Posted August 10, 2008 at 11:16 AM she was so prettey in:My Heart Will Go On tell himIACBTMNImmortalityWhen I Fall In LoveA New Day Has ComeI'm Your Angelthats the way it's Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2gxi9ad.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/15nlt8y.jpg My videos"Face of hope signatures"celinediongraphics.com
omikey Posted August 10, 2008 at 12:21 PM Posted August 10, 2008 at 12:21 PM "Fallin' into you" and "Je ne vous oublie pas". Quote
zoea2812 Posted August 10, 2008 at 12:24 PM Posted August 10, 2008 at 12:24 PM Contre Nature, celine looks so beautiful Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Cesdra Posted August 10, 2008 at 12:37 PM Posted August 10, 2008 at 12:37 PM I drove all nightYou and ITaking Chances those are the ones that come to mind immediately Quote
zoea2812 Posted August 10, 2008 at 12:46 PM Posted August 10, 2008 at 12:46 PM In the Taking Chances video Celine looks very foxy Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Amanja Posted August 12, 2008 at 10:40 AM Posted August 12, 2008 at 10:40 AM she looked like an angel in i'm your angel how ironic Quote
nrcda88 Posted August 12, 2008 at 06:55 PM Posted August 12, 2008 at 06:55 PM (edited) thats kind of hard lol I have to say I love her in IACBTMN & IWCT but I love the look in Live For The One I Love Especially in the final few seconds of it...there's just something about it Edited August 12, 2008 at 06:56 PM by Nikkel Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
SensationalCeline Posted August 12, 2008 at 08:45 PM Posted August 12, 2008 at 08:45 PM Contre NatureJe Ne Vous Oublie PasJe Danse Dans Ma TeteDes Mots Qui SonnentZiggyThat's the Way It IsIt's All Coming Back To Me NowDid You Give Enough LoveWater From the MoonSous Le VentBecause You Loved MeThen You Look At MeI Want You To Need MeLive for The One I LoveI Drove All NightTaking ChancesImmensiteJe Sais Pas Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
cpdumanon Posted December 13, 2008 at 11:08 AM Posted December 13, 2008 at 11:08 AM celine looks beautiful in her video............. IM YOUR ANGEL she looks so angel at that video..................... Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2e5rrs7.jpg
takeachance Posted December 13, 2008 at 01:34 PM Posted December 13, 2008 at 01:34 PM Think twice, powere of love, misled I drove all night. Shes pretty in em all though, they just stand out 4 me... Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
lost84 Posted December 13, 2008 at 02:22 PM Posted December 13, 2008 at 02:22 PM Thats The Way it is I'm Alive You And I My Heart Will Go On I Drove All Night Goodbye's Quote
Timster Posted December 13, 2008 at 03:02 PM Posted December 13, 2008 at 03:02 PM (edited) I think she looked great in: I'm Alive (although she did look a bit weird)A New Day Has ComeI Drove All NightYou and I - she looked amazing!!ESNRQIf Wall could Talk However I think she looked stunning in Goodbye's. Edited December 13, 2008 at 03:03 PM by ShuttleDiscovery Quote
mudaceli Posted December 13, 2008 at 06:41 PM Posted December 13, 2008 at 06:41 PM Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas It's All Coming Back To Me Now "L'amour existe encore" LIVE for the Victims 9/11 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted December 13, 2008 at 07:05 PM Posted December 13, 2008 at 07:05 PM (edited) This is probably going to sound corny, but in my opinion there hasn't been a video that she hasn't looked pretty. Each decade that she's performed she's had a certain look to her, but I wouldn't say that one makes her look more pretty over the other. We're all human and we all evolve. - Joe Edited December 13, 2008 at 07:05 PM by JosephTNielsen Quote
celine_rox Posted December 13, 2008 at 07:24 PM Posted December 13, 2008 at 07:24 PM taking chancesbecause you loved meyou and ia new day has comeim you angel Quote
dancer105 Posted December 13, 2008 at 07:58 PM Posted December 13, 2008 at 07:58 PM I agree with joe about her being beautiful in all her videos but some of my favorites are IACBTMN, misled, and contre nature. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.