bruno_oliveira Posted February 18, 2008 at 05:16 AM Posted February 18, 2008 at 05:16 AM i bought mine today...i registered...but now i cant login ill wait until tomorrow Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted February 18, 2008 at 05:40 AM Posted February 18, 2008 at 05:40 AM I had that problem if you send team celine a message they will send you an answear with a tele phone number and they will ask to call and if the problem is fixed to not call theam. But it does help to call them I called them and my problem was fixed hope that helps. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 18, 2008 at 06:18 AM Posted February 18, 2008 at 06:18 AM I ordered ANOTHER membership Dec 19th, and have yet to receive it. I just hope I get it before I have to have it for the world tour tickets I need to pick up. Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Bellamy Posted February 18, 2008 at 07:07 AM Posted February 18, 2008 at 07:07 AM I ordered ANOTHER membership Dec 19th, and have yet to receive it. I just hope I get it before I have to have it for the world tour tickets I need to pick up. You can print your TeamCeline profile page as proof if you don't receive your member card or lost it. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
dj4celine Posted February 18, 2008 at 07:19 AM Posted February 18, 2008 at 07:19 AM I'm getting another two TC accounts today.. I want the tix for the Beijing and one from the US leg Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted February 18, 2008 at 07:48 AM Posted February 18, 2008 at 07:48 AM A Big THANK YOU to all you guys! I was starting to worry! It was really reassuring! Thanks guys! Thank you, Incognito_0112 Thank you, Shesings2me Thank you, peo Thank you, celínico_sin_remedio Thank you, Giancarlo_vadala Thank you, osinhos Thank you, miracle_girl Thank you, EdwinDeux Wow! YOu're so very nice. hello! I am planning to join.(",) Quote
kathy4 Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:25 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:25 PM hello and i am glad that you got your membership kit. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
rathnakumar Posted February 18, 2008 at 02:48 PM Author Posted February 18, 2008 at 02:48 PM A Big THANK YOU to all you guys! I was starting to worry! It was really reassuring! Thanks guys! Thank you, Incognito_0112 Thank you, Shesings2me Thank you, peo Thank you, celínico_sin_remedio Thank you, Giancarlo_vadala Thank you, osinhos Thank you, miracle_girl Thank you, EdwinDeux Wow! YOu're so very nice. hello! I am planning to join.(",) Hello!!! Thanks for saying so! Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
rathnakumar Posted February 18, 2008 at 02:50 PM Author Posted February 18, 2008 at 02:50 PM hello and i am glad that you got your membership kit. Thanks, Kathy! Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
inspirationDZ Posted February 18, 2008 at 03:22 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 03:22 PM hi, i want to tell that i recieved my card two months later althougt i live in Algeria and you know how far is it from canada, so don't worry i know that you're impatiant to get it but it will came!! Quote The Algerien inspirationSeif El Islam
matt987 Posted February 18, 2008 at 06:05 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 06:05 PM i joined teamceline again in september and it took 1 week to recieve and i live in the uk i thought itr was real quick Quote
scorp82 Posted February 18, 2008 at 09:46 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 09:46 PM I think I may need to renew my membership soon! And I absolutely love the TeamCeline card! That card is hot! I also see there's a new Celine picture sent to new members... And I also love that Celine Dion black pouch! I want one! LOL! Quote
CelineFanInSoCal Posted February 20, 2008 at 03:50 AM Posted February 20, 2008 at 03:50 AM I still have my original card from way back when... like 2001 or something. Aaahh, the memories! LOL Quote
nano Posted March 4, 2008 at 08:42 AM Posted March 4, 2008 at 08:42 AM TeamCeline Membership Activation and Membership Kit IssuesMarch 4 , 2008 Due to an unforeseen technical problem, some TeamCeline members who purchased their membership through Ticketmaster.com may have experienced a delay in receiving their membership kit or may have had problems activating their membership. We are pleased to report that we believe all of the activation issues have been fixed and all affected members will receive a full year membership from the date of activation. Additionally, we are working to ensure all membership kits, which include your personalized TeamCeline membership card, are delivered as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue as fast as possible.celinedion.com Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Terre Posted March 4, 2008 at 09:48 AM Posted March 4, 2008 at 09:48 AM I got my membership kit too. I think it was about two months ago. I think the TC card is really cool! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
sangstar Posted March 4, 2008 at 11:45 AM Posted March 4, 2008 at 11:45 AM i still have my old cdifc gold cards, and this newboring brey silver one. the gold ones were so much better!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.