nrcda88 Posted February 20, 2008 at 10:23 PM Posted February 20, 2008 at 10:23 PM it doesn't exist 3 versions... annyway on the quebec version it has this picnic after the show too hehehe YES! there are three versions of the DVD I have all three of them! The Quebec one, the US (international one) and the French One! The differences are in the secrets, and in the all access!!! there are different footage that are inserted at different moments!the only things that don't change are the Concert and the fans part. how much more features to do these other versions have when compared to the US version? it's not really more but different... for example in all access US, we see her getting in her car and inhaling her special product! that's not in the french or the quebec version, but in the quebec version the all access has a funny ending with rene, renecharles playing wii at home whereas the US has a version where celine comes back home and she finds renecharles on the couch... the lenghth of the footage is the same, but they are different.in the US version there's a part when Celine talks with Franco Dragone after the show, and it's not on the french version... in the quebec version it's replaced by celine singing along with a tape that her brother michel recorded when he used to sing professionally...If I find enough time, I'll try to do a comparison of all three versions oh ok thanks for clearing that up Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
Celine, I Love u my Oh my! Posted February 20, 2008 at 10:28 PM Posted February 20, 2008 at 10:28 PM I as well have watched it so many times since it has been released, it's an addiction and I love it. Though my parents are getting annoyed with me but hey what's new about that! My favorite moments is: 1. After the show when Céline was watching her performance of River Deep Mountain High and she does her little dance groove thing. Kills me. I die of laughter. 2. The Jello Shot, the look she gives is priceless! 3. Her performance of I Surrender then afterwards where she was all giggly and fanning herself out. 4. Her performance of River Deep Mountain High! Her walk in the beginning, loves it. 5. "I'm going to the doctor." <--- Nuff said. 6. It's All Coming Back To Me Now...floors me. Gives me chills. Then again this whole entire DVD game me chills.I hate picking favorite moments. Everything on there I love oh so much.It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling on the inside! SPOT ON! when i had it for christmas i watched it every night untill about january 12th HAHA crazy iknow same favs as u , i also like when shes getting ready backstage half naked and does the air guitar haha i love where she talks to the audience too that was good! and that the end where she is waving to everyone from side of stage thats sooo CUTE! Quote CELINE I LOVE YOU MY OH MY! RIVER DEEP MOUNTAIN HIGH... YEAH YEAH YEAH! http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m228/juicylucy100/Celine-Dion-ps07.jpg // Let the clouds that bring you down.. Just FADE AWAY! //
celinecolombian Posted February 20, 2008 at 11:54 PM Posted February 20, 2008 at 11:54 PM (edited) I do however didn't like the rap thing on "Love Can Move Mountains", it pretty much destroys the song! Totally agree with you Edited February 20, 2008 at 11:55 PM by celinecolombian Quote
celinecolombian Posted February 21, 2008 at 12:02 AM Posted February 21, 2008 at 12:02 AM My fav moments: The Power Of LoveI drove all nightSeduces meRiver deep, mountain high The All Access Chapter Quote
marckvls Posted February 21, 2008 at 01:01 AM Posted February 21, 2008 at 01:01 AM * When she hits the last TPOL note, the dancers playing the hat game on backstage* When she kicks in TLYM! [OMG her leg is so long! I didn't know that LOL]* MHWGO intro* The thunders in IACBTMN Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
CelineAndRene Posted February 21, 2008 at 02:28 AM Posted February 21, 2008 at 02:28 AM I love the WHOLE DVD!! RDMH, MHWGO, ANDHC <<< all were magical, and sexy Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Bellamy Posted February 21, 2008 at 04:07 AM Posted February 21, 2008 at 04:07 AM there's more interesting things on the quebec version! such as rene charles, rene and celine playing WII! that's so cute!I know there's more interesting things on the quebec version. I just want to make sure that I won't miss anything if I don't have the France edition. Can you confirm about it? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Celine684201 Posted February 21, 2008 at 07:33 AM Posted February 21, 2008 at 07:33 AM WOuld someone be so kind as to put the differences between the American version and the quebec version of the A NEW DAY dvd in video format on youtube so we could all see them...meaning those who can't get their hands on a copy of the quebec version until I go to the show in August...thats forever from now...lol...include links PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be forever grateful... Quote "Lfe is too short to wake up with regrets. So believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life was easy. They just promised it would be worth it"
iloveceline22 Posted February 21, 2008 at 07:46 AM Posted February 21, 2008 at 07:46 AM i love the entire DVD..its so hard to pick and choose...my favorite moments are when Celine meets her fans and is so caring ( i hope one day ill have that moment), i also love when she spends time with RC, when shes just being her hilarious self and blurts out random things and sings outta no where! Oh and when shes tryin on clothes after the show.Obviously i love all the performances, especially RDMH, I surrender, seduces me...gosh like i said i love all the performances! <33 =] ...i cant wait to get the Quebec version!!! Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
tahitiCELINEfan Posted February 21, 2008 at 11:36 PM Posted February 21, 2008 at 11:36 PM Since I got all three versions I could put the differences on you tube if someone tells me how to.... i'm really not good at computers!!!! Quote MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:202 concert dates, and counting!A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AND WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPSMISS YOU CELINE!
KaasDion Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:32 PM Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:32 PM One of the cutest moments was when she had RC as her ringtone playing guitar. I thought that was so cute how she had people call her just to listen to it! I liked it so much, I made it my ringtone! Quote
amyja89 Posted February 25, 2008 at 08:49 PM Posted February 25, 2008 at 08:49 PM (edited) The bit that I REALLY love is right at the end when she walks in on the I Drove All Night rehearsal. "Wassup wassup wassup!" Edited February 25, 2008 at 08:50 PM by amyja89 Quote
pol Posted February 25, 2008 at 09:16 PM Posted February 25, 2008 at 09:16 PM The bit that I REALLY love is right at the end when she walks in on the I Drove All Night rehearsal. "Wassup wassup wassup!" Isn't that "Love can move mountains"? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
shedawon Posted February 25, 2008 at 09:27 PM Posted February 25, 2008 at 09:27 PM I love the whole DVD but my fav .... Secrets: Especially when her brother Michel tells us the time he went on stage when she was about to sing Seduce Me and he stood right in front of her and lets out his stomach and all she wanted to do was laugh. Priceless!! Quote "life is on loan to us"...Celinehttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/cell_016/555555-Kopie.jpg
maceta_biloxi Posted February 25, 2008 at 10:11 PM Posted February 25, 2008 at 10:11 PM I have seen the dvd about 10 times since it's release - I'm totally addicted! There are so many moments that I loved I thought I'd open a thread for all the fans to share. My favorite moments are: 1. Michel singing along with Celine during the show from backstage. 2. River Deep, Mountain High3. Ammore Annascunnuto 4. Celine giving Rene a jello shot after the show5. Celine's look of love and admiration for her dancers as she looked on from the side of the stage at the end of the show. Love RDMH as well. Before i wen tot vegas and see the show Ammore Annascunnuto wasn't one of my favorites, it seems just soooooooo boring, but after i saw the show i fell in love with that song, something about the things going on on the stage brought life to the song. Love love love as the guy said on the DVD the first note of A new day has come, when i hear celine on that song opening the show my eyes goes water. I agree that celine treats the dancers and crew as family, love that. Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
Black Kitten Posted February 26, 2008 at 12:15 AM Posted February 26, 2008 at 12:15 AM The bit that I REALLY love is right at the end when she walks in on the I Drove All Night rehearsal. "Wassup wassup wassup!" Isn't that "Love can move mountains"?that's I DROVE ALL NIGHT. she sang a bit of it '...to get to you..' Quote
CelineFanInSoCal Posted February 26, 2008 at 01:35 AM Posted February 26, 2008 at 01:35 AM The bit that I REALLY love is right at the end when she walks in on the I Drove All Night rehearsal. "Wassup wassup wassup!" Isn't that "Love can move mountains"?that's I DROVE ALL NIGHT. she sang a bit of it '...to get to you..' Yeah, they're talking about the very end of "AND...The Secrets" feature where Celine gives a tour, etc... the dancers are rehearsing backstage to IDAN.... that part is cute. too bad there's not more footage like that. Quote
bfhb Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:59 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:59 AM i like the all access bit....ammore annnuscutto (bad spellin soz!!!)all the rene charles bit and the meet with the fans pre show cool cool shows us the celine we love Quote love doesn't ask whyspeaks from the heart and never explainsdont you know that love doesn't think twiceit can come all at once or whisper from a distance
ThisTime Posted March 3, 2008 at 06:03 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 06:03 AM One of the cutest moments was when she had RC as her ringtone playing guitar. I thought that was so cute how she had people call her just to listen to it! I liked it so much, I made it my ringtone!I was gonna do it, but I felt a little odd about it HAHA. Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Black Kitten Posted March 3, 2008 at 06:41 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 06:41 AM Celine: Put everything you got!Rene: On what?Celine: ON ME!!! Quote
Lawna Posted March 3, 2008 at 06:56 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 06:56 AM Not a favourite moment, but did anyone else feel kinda sad during the "Secrets" section where Celine is talking about when she cut/dyed her hair? She seemed so upset when she kept saying "Well, everyone hated it." -tim. Yes...I felt kindda bad...we criticize her for every little petty thing and I felt bad about it, but oh well...Celine is over it, I think lol Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.