Jump to content

Alfabeto de las Estrellas


Recommended Posts

Posted
Cécilie De France

"Céline Dion, la mejor voz que he escuchado en mi vida.

INMEJORABLE VOZ,INMEJORABLE CANTANTE, INMEJORABLE CALIDAD HUMANA,esa es Celine".

*Adoro a Celine*

 

"Céline Dion, It´s the best voice i`ve heard in my life.

UNSURPASSABLE VOICE, UNSURPASSABLE SINGER, UNSURPASSABLE HUMAN QUALITY" this is Céline.

*I Love Céline*

 

http://picturestack.com/905/414/m7DSinttuloof2p.png

Posted
Drew Barrymore
Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Eddy Herrera

"Céline Dion, la mejor voz que he escuchado en mi vida.

INMEJORABLE VOZ,INMEJORABLE CANTANTE, INMEJORABLE CALIDAD HUMANA,esa es Celine".

*Adoro a Celine*

 

"Céline Dion, It´s the best voice i`ve heard in my life.

UNSURPASSABLE VOICE, UNSURPASSABLE SINGER, UNSURPASSABLE HUMAN QUALITY" this is Céline.

*I Love Céline*

 

http://picturestack.com/905/414/m7DSinttuloof2p.png

Posted
Fergie
Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted
Gareth Gates

"Céline Dion, la mejor voz que he escuchado en mi vida.

INMEJORABLE VOZ,INMEJORABLE CANTANTE, INMEJORABLE CALIDAD HUMANA,esa es Celine".

*Adoro a Celine*

 

"Céline Dion, It´s the best voice i`ve heard in my life.

UNSURPASSABLE VOICE, UNSURPASSABLE SINGER, UNSURPASSABLE HUMAN QUALITY" this is Céline.

*I Love Céline*

 

http://picturestack.com/905/414/m7DSinttuloof2p.png

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hugues Aufray
Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted
Ismael Serrano

"Céline Dion, la mejor voz que he escuchado en mi vida.

INMEJORABLE VOZ,INMEJORABLE CANTANTE, INMEJORABLE CALIDAD HUMANA,esa es Celine".

*Adoro a Celine*

 

"Céline Dion, It´s the best voice i`ve heard in my life.

UNSURPASSABLE VOICE, UNSURPASSABLE SINGER, UNSURPASSABLE HUMAN QUALITY" this is Céline.

*I Love Céline*

 

http://picturestack.com/905/414/m7DSinttuloof2p.png

Posted
Joan Manuel Serrat
Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted
Kenny G

"Céline Dion, la mejor voz que he escuchado en mi vida.

INMEJORABLE VOZ,INMEJORABLE CANTANTE, INMEJORABLE CALIDAD HUMANA,esa es Celine".

*Adoro a Celine*

 

"Céline Dion, It´s the best voice i`ve heard in my life.

UNSURPASSABLE VOICE, UNSURPASSABLE SINGER, UNSURPASSABLE HUMAN QUALITY" this is Céline.

*I Love Céline*

 

http://picturestack.com/905/414/m7DSinttuloof2p.png

Posted
Laura Pausini
Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted
Morgan Freeman

"Céline Dion, la mejor voz que he escuchado en mi vida.

INMEJORABLE VOZ,INMEJORABLE CANTANTE, INMEJORABLE CALIDAD HUMANA,esa es Celine".

*Adoro a Celine*

 

"Céline Dion, It´s the best voice i`ve heard in my life.

UNSURPASSABLE VOICE, UNSURPASSABLE SINGER, UNSURPASSABLE HUMAN QUALITY" this is Céline.

*I Love Céline*

 

http://picturestack.com/905/414/m7DSinttuloof2p.png

Posted
Nicolás Maquiavelo
Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted
Olga Tañón

"Céline Dion, la mejor voz que he escuchado en mi vida.

INMEJORABLE VOZ,INMEJORABLE CANTANTE, INMEJORABLE CALIDAD HUMANA,esa es Celine".

*Adoro a Celine*

 

"Céline Dion, It´s the best voice i`ve heard in my life.

UNSURPASSABLE VOICE, UNSURPASSABLE SINGER, UNSURPASSABLE HUMAN QUALITY" this is Céline.

*I Love Céline*

 

http://picturestack.com/905/414/m7DSinttuloof2p.png

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Peter Cetera
Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted
Ricardo Montaner

"Céline Dion, la mejor voz que he escuchado en mi vida.

INMEJORABLE VOZ,INMEJORABLE CANTANTE, INMEJORABLE CALIDAD HUMANA,esa es Celine".

*Adoro a Celine*

 

"Céline Dion, It´s the best voice i`ve heard in my life.

UNSURPASSABLE VOICE, UNSURPASSABLE SINGER, UNSURPASSABLE HUMAN QUALITY" this is Céline.

*I Love Céline*

 

http://picturestack.com/905/414/m7DSinttuloof2p.png

Posted
Tina Turner

"Céline Dion, la mejor voz que he escuchado en mi vida.

INMEJORABLE VOZ,INMEJORABLE CANTANTE, INMEJORABLE CALIDAD HUMANA,esa es Celine".

*Adoro a Celine*

 

"Céline Dion, It´s the best voice i`ve heard in my life.

UNSURPASSABLE VOICE, UNSURPASSABLE SINGER, UNSURPASSABLE HUMAN QUALITY" this is Céline.

*I Love Céline*

 

http://picturestack.com/905/414/m7DSinttuloof2p.png

Posted
Vin Diesel

"Céline Dion, la mejor voz que he escuchado en mi vida.

INMEJORABLE VOZ,INMEJORABLE CANTANTE, INMEJORABLE CALIDAD HUMANA,esa es Celine".

*Adoro a Celine*

 

"Céline Dion, It´s the best voice i`ve heard in my life.

UNSURPASSABLE VOICE, UNSURPASSABLE SINGER, UNSURPASSABLE HUMAN QUALITY" this is Céline.

*I Love Céline*

 

http://picturestack.com/905/414/m7DSinttuloof2p.png

Posted
Xavi Hernández

"Céline Dion, la mejor voz que he escuchado en mi vida.

INMEJORABLE VOZ,INMEJORABLE CANTANTE, INMEJORABLE CALIDAD HUMANA,esa es Celine".

*Adoro a Celine*

 

"Céline Dion, It´s the best voice i`ve heard in my life.

UNSURPASSABLE VOICE, UNSURPASSABLE SINGER, UNSURPASSABLE HUMAN QUALITY" this is Céline.

*I Love Céline*

 

http://picturestack.com/905/414/m7DSinttuloof2p.png

Posted
Zion

"Céline Dion, la mejor voz que he escuchado en mi vida.

INMEJORABLE VOZ,INMEJORABLE CANTANTE, INMEJORABLE CALIDAD HUMANA,esa es Celine".

*Adoro a Celine*

 

"Céline Dion, It´s the best voice i`ve heard in my life.

UNSURPASSABLE VOICE, UNSURPASSABLE SINGER, UNSURPASSABLE HUMAN QUALITY" this is Céline.

*I Love Céline*

 

http://picturestack.com/905/414/m7DSinttuloof2p.png

Posted
Bernardo Bellotto

"Céline Dion, la mejor voz que he escuchado en mi vida.

INMEJORABLE VOZ,INMEJORABLE CANTANTE, INMEJORABLE CALIDAD HUMANA,esa es Celine".

*Adoro a Celine*

 

"Céline Dion, It´s the best voice i`ve heard in my life.

UNSURPASSABLE VOICE, UNSURPASSABLE SINGER, UNSURPASSABLE HUMAN QUALITY" this is Céline.

*I Love Céline*

 

http://picturestack.com/905/414/m7DSinttuloof2p.png

Posted
David Bisbal
Posted
Fernando Torres :blushing1:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...