Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I noticed front row auctions for the tour were CHEAP! Especially compared to the AND auctions.

 

I submitted a 300.00 bid and won a pair of front row tickets, which isnt bad considering what they are selling for thru ticketexhange and other places.

 

A friend of mine won 2 front rows in DC for 350/ticket. Ohio shows were going for 225/ticket.

 

I am going with him to the DC concert, he is coming for the Raleigh show with me.

 

I also got 2 front row tickets for Atlanta in the general presale. All of these combined are cheaper than the two tickets I bought for the last AND show...I Couldnt believe it.

 

Did anyone else bid and win?

All of the promises broken..

And all of the songs left unsung...

Seem so far away as I make my way back to you.

You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in

Posted
I did! I got front row for Columbus for $250/ticket. I was shocked that a lot of the auctions went for so cheap! :clap:
Posted
I did! I got front row for Columbus for $250/ticket. I was shocked that a lot of the auctions went for so cheap! :clap:

Congrats! I know...I felt like they were almost giving them away LOL

All of the promises broken..

And all of the songs left unsung...

Seem so far away as I make my way back to you.

You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...