CellyDee87 Posted December 20, 2008 at 06:53 AM Posted December 20, 2008 at 06:53 AM I'm sorry I wish I could help but I don't know how to either Try PMing Koolan or Bellamy for instructions they are the experts Quote
celinedream Posted December 20, 2008 at 08:33 PM Posted December 20, 2008 at 08:33 PM Yes, the forum has been a little quiet lately don't take it personal. It's just the holidays , people are travelling and all Denelle is right If you can PM Koolan or Bellamy they will help you to share the audio with all of us Happy Holidays! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
blue.grave Posted December 22, 2008 at 01:41 AM Posted December 22, 2008 at 01:41 AM It's been a wile since my last post. Should have posted my review of the concert on the third, but I've been busy with school and all. What I could ad to this is that I wish that night could never ever end. Oh well though. It was beautiful for the limited we did have with Celine. I hope that I will have another chance to see her again. A few weeks have pasted since that night and I asked myself this. "Was it all a dream?" and then I look at the shirts, program book, and keychains I've bought and realize that it did happen. I did go. I saw Celine Dion live! And in the of the great Comic Book Guy. "BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE EVER!!!" Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Rossum89 Posted January 18, 2009 at 05:40 PM Posted January 18, 2009 at 05:40 PM (edited) Did we ever get the audio up? I'm dying to have the new version of Fade Away. Edited January 18, 2009 at 05:41 PM by Rossum89 Quote http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3003/newconcertdvddesign3.jpgCredit goes to Timster for the great pic! Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 22, 1998my very first concert...Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 13, 2008front row at the end of the catwalk... http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_me-a.png http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_us-c.png
iloveceline22 Posted January 19, 2009 at 08:58 PM Posted January 19, 2009 at 08:58 PM god i miss this day! i miss that week of all things Celine! i would do anything to go back! ahhh!!! if only i had the money to see her one last time in quebec! Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
celinemaniac07 Posted January 21, 2009 at 05:45 AM Posted January 21, 2009 at 05:45 AM Hey everyone...I am going to try this one more time because I really think everyone would enjoy the amazing concert that took place in Los Angeles. It was one of celines best performances despite a few technical difficulties...her high note in RDMH is just amazing..and alot of the other riffs she adds are just as amazing. So i repeat I have the FULL audio of the show...including the technical glitch that happened during EYES ON ME...so if anyone can help me with putting this on the forum and helping me figure out how to do it..I will be MORE than happy to share this amazing audio from the show with you. You definitely DO NOT want to miss out on this one. Any takers? Quote
Allie Posted January 22, 2009 at 01:41 AM Posted January 22, 2009 at 01:41 AM (edited) Here, I uploaded it for you:http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/cover-1.png Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour: Live in Los Angeles http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/th_tc.png(click for tracklist) My editing is a tad but off at some points, sorry about that. It's nothing big though. Enjoy, it was an AMAZING show and easily one of the best nights of my LIFE. Recorded by James (Celinemaniac07) and edited/tagged/cover art/whatever by me. It's excellent quality imo, and I am picky. Her vocals are extremely clear but the bass gets a little loud at times. Oh, and I can track downloads so a thank you would be nice, it was effort put in on both of our parts Edited January 22, 2009 at 01:51 AM by Allie Quote
Koolan Posted January 22, 2009 at 02:06 AM Posted January 22, 2009 at 02:06 AM Thanks guys, too bad Bellamy doesn't have much free time to work on "fixing" it up. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
maxceline Posted January 22, 2009 at 01:48 PM Posted January 22, 2009 at 01:48 PM thanks Allie...too kind Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
Rossum89 Posted January 22, 2009 at 10:19 PM Posted January 22, 2009 at 10:19 PM Thanks so much! I can't wait to listen to it! Quote http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3003/newconcertdvddesign3.jpgCredit goes to Timster for the great pic! Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 22, 1998my very first concert...Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 13, 2008front row at the end of the catwalk... http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_me-a.png http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_us-c.png
Edwin Posted January 22, 2009 at 10:24 PM Posted January 22, 2009 at 10:24 PM Oo thanks James and Allie!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.