Chellbie Posted September 25, 2008 at 07:15 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 07:15 PM MINNIE MARE! amazing. You give me hope sweet love! beautifully written! i have seats right above the floor too and I am still very skeptical about them being bad.. they are at an angle.. =( BUT i was def. going to try to get down to the floor but wondering if guards would let me. HOW do you know where she wil exit? I will FLY over there to get to her! :-/ I'm sooo happy you got your moment! i knew SOMEONE from the forum would! and amybe its on video! great job guys! ps. LOVE YOU RAMONA! =) Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
kathyc25 Posted September 25, 2008 at 07:17 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 07:17 PM Your pictures are so great Sarah! And thank you so much for the videos!! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
minniemare5 Posted September 25, 2008 at 08:46 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 08:46 PM Sarah, Please let me know when you get that video up of Celine leaving. I would love to see it! I was the very last person to see Celine before she went into the exit..so I'm closest to the exit. Chellbie, I knew what side she'd exit on because at Columbus she entered and exited at the same side. She also did this for Cleveland. To be sure, when I was heading down I asked one of the security guards, who told me yes she'll be coming out over there, but you'll never get close to her. Ha! I wondered the same thing about walking across the floor when you don't have floor seats. I was so close to the floor I figured they may not notice, and they didn't really care. I wasn't going to do it if I had really high seats, like in Columbus because I figured it would be harder and take longer. If you get the chance....take it! I figure the worse thing they can do is say no, then you beg, and if they still give you a hard time, I guess you back off. They all have Celine's safety in mind, which of course is the number one priority. They also need to realize there are innocent fans who just want their moment with Celine, and who would never harm her. It's a hard situation. Quote
celinevegas Posted September 25, 2008 at 09:17 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 09:17 PM PICS first!!! Review and videos to come!!!! http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000421cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000447cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000455cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000466cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000488cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000491cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000498cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000503cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000510cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000512cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000546cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000551cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000557cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000561cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000562cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000575cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000577save.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000597cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000602cropped.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Cleveland/P1000605cropped.jpg beautiful Pics!!thanks !!Céline is radiant and always gives the impression of etre in shape, I imagine nevertheless that she has to feel the tired! coming especially that there, she has too much rest.. Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
kathy4 Posted September 25, 2008 at 09:33 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 09:33 PM thanks for sharing the pictures and the reviews. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
SarahJB5 Posted September 25, 2008 at 09:41 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 09:41 PM I'm uploading the end video where celine walks out and a video that has PQTME, WWRY, and TSMGO...I'm sure it will take a LONG time....but hopefully within the next hour or two. :clap: Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
I Surrender Posted September 25, 2008 at 09:49 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 09:49 PM Thanks for the amazing pics and reviews Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
SarahJB5 Posted September 25, 2008 at 09:57 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 09:57 PM Celine walking out at the end! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
celinevegas Posted September 25, 2008 at 09:59 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 09:59 PM I'm uploading the end video where celine walks out and a video that has PQTME, WWRY, and TSMGO...I'm sure it will take a LONG time....but hopefully within the next hour or two. :clap:Cool!!! Thanks!!!! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted September 25, 2008 at 10:54 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 10:54 PM Thankyou so much Sarah, you're amazing Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
takeachance Posted September 25, 2008 at 11:10 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 11:10 PM Thanks Sarah .Nice to see.She is so nice to fans,Elvis has left the building!!!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
minniemare5 Posted September 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM Thanks so much Sarah! I can barely see me because the camera zooms out at the very end. I was the last person. I have blonde hair. You can see me but there's tons of people around and it's dark so I have to keep pausing it and going back. Thanks again for the video! Quote
SarahJB5 Posted September 25, 2008 at 11:32 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 11:32 PM PQTME, WWRY, TSMGO For those of you wondering about Gordie Brown, he's hilarious, and I took some video of him too if you wanna check it out: Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
SarahJB5 Posted September 25, 2008 at 11:41 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 11:41 PM http://www.cleveland.com/popmusic/index.ss...ce_for_stu.html a pretty good review from cleveland.com, don't think it's been posted yet! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
ashleylovesceline Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:06 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:06 AM AMAZING show... Wow. I got a hug AND a kiss as she was leaving... My mom got a picture right before she wrapped her arm around me and pulled me in... http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/ashleylovesceline/CelineKissHugCleveland.jpg I'll try to post more pictures/review as soon as I can, just got home. P.S. Thank you SOO much Sarah for not only recording that, but posting it! Quote
Scarlett Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:09 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:09 AM aww, congrats to you minnie! i love what you wrote- and i know what you mean when you say you can still feel her curls on your cheek, all of last night i could just feel her sparkly celine-goodness on my fingertips from when we touched! you're right- everyone here does understand! i'm so glad i found this place, when i tell family about my experience they say, oh that's cool, while i'm screaming inside! Quote
SarahJB5 Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:17 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:17 AM Taking Chances: IDAN and opening video: Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
SarahJB5 Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:17 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:17 AM AMAZING show... Wow. I got a hug AND a kiss as she was leaving... My mom got a picture right before she wrapped her arm around me and pulled me in... http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/ashleylovesceline/CelineKissHugCleveland.jpg I'll try to post more pictures/review as soon as I can, just got home. P.S. Thank you SOO much Sarah for not only recording that, but posting it! AWESOME ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:33 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:33 AM AMAZING show... Wow. I got a hug AND a kiss as she was leaving... My mom got a picture right before she wrapped her arm around me and pulled me in... http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/ashleylovesceline/CelineKissHugCleveland.jpg I'll try to post more pictures/review as soon as I can, just got home. P.S. Thank you SOO much Sarah for not only recording that, but posting it! Wow Ashley! You are so lucky! Good thing your mom caught that! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
whineupemily Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:33 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:33 AM PQTME, WWRY, TSMGO For those of you wondering about Gordie Brown, he's hilarious, and I took some video of him too if you wanna check it out: Oh my he really is, i got his whole act on camera, perfect angle, i loved the song he did about Billy Ray Cyrus, haha hes extremely funny. Quote
minniemare5 Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:35 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:35 AM Ashley...congrats to you as well! I wish my dad could have been over there so I could have gotten a photo as well. I am just thankful it happened at all. I can't wait for Detroit! Thanks for all of your positive thoughts and encouraging words! I love my Celine family! -Deborah Quote
SarahJB5 Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:38 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:38 AM the prayer: Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
minniemare5 Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:45 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:45 AM Yeah a few of my friends/family got really excited, but then there were some that were like, "that's good, I bet your excited," and I'm thinking "I waited 16 years for this, and it's like my greatest dream! I can die tomorrow and everything will be okay!" It's interesting peoples' reactions... Quote
SarahJB5 Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:53 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 12:53 AM I'm Your Angel Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
SarahJB5 Posted September 26, 2008 at 01:13 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 01:13 AM To Love You More: Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted September 26, 2008 at 01:30 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 01:30 AM TLYM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
clbmed02 Posted September 26, 2008 at 01:33 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 01:33 AM Ramona we love you honey! Discussion over... DarrenMy sentiments exactly! Kudos to Ramona for sharing her experiences snd more with her friends. We love you Just be content that you have had your moments with her, however you managed to do it and by whatever means. Sarah, Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and especially the videos. I know it is a bit difficult to enjoy the concert when you are videotaping. Watching those videos helps me deal with my Celine withdrawls a bit easier. Thanks again. Quote "That which you manifest is before you"
whineupemily Posted September 26, 2008 at 01:34 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 01:34 AM Sarah your videos are amazing!We were on totally opposite sides, so we both recorded the whole concert but from different views hahaa! Quote
SarahJB5 Posted September 26, 2008 at 02:17 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 02:17 AM Alone: Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
Koolan Posted September 26, 2008 at 02:19 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 02:19 AM [LOL it just makes Celine think that some people don't have a life going on outside the show. It is actually kinda sick. LOL it is a matter of time she starts filing restraining orders:-)))) Jealous much???? LOL Now who paid THOUSANDS of dollars for front row at the final night of AND?? hmmmmmm, weird!!! btw, you might want to google "ramona almirez" to see what kind of life she has had before celine...now that she has retired she gets to do whatever pleases her without inconveniencing anybody...kudos to her...she deserves it!Celine would file a restraining order if they knew some people were using their kid to get her attention and the rose. LOL actually not. Celine herself said that people need to get a life. Being so emotionally dependent on someone takes away from people who actually care for u and will be there for u when u r sick and fixing to depart. LOL never used anyone to get a rose. And just for the record I have received a rose way before my daughter was allowed to go and we always pay for our seats.LOL discussion over:-) You paid for what with what? I didn't know you had a "job" that pays well for all those front row seats. At least we don't have to constantly brag about having front row seats for this show, for that show, etc. I don't think you should be passing judgement, you don't even know her for crying out loud. What kind of sick pleasure do you derive from being such a mean person? And what have Ramona ever done to you to deserve such nastiness from you? You're such a hateful person, it's beyond disgusting. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.