ssbutterfly Posted November 10, 2007 at 08:12 PM Posted November 10, 2007 at 08:12 PM Who else is going to Detroit? SarahJB5 and I have tickets in section B row 7 seats 7-8! I'm so excited! Quote
SarahJB5 Posted November 11, 2007 at 01:36 AM Posted November 11, 2007 at 01:36 AM Yay...great job Becca on getting us those seats! It's gonna be stressful though on Friday! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
Celine's Rose Posted November 11, 2007 at 08:52 AM Posted November 11, 2007 at 08:52 AM (edited) I got section B row 5 seats 1 and 2. Casie Edited November 11, 2007 at 08:53 AM by Celine's Rose Quote
Nmj Posted September 1, 2008 at 09:24 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 09:24 PM I Cant Wait to go on Sept 26 08 -Nmj Quote
SarahJB5 Posted September 3, 2008 at 12:35 AM Posted September 3, 2008 at 12:35 AM Yay...I'm excited for this show too...can't wait...it will be a blast! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
celinefan96 Posted September 3, 2008 at 01:29 AM Posted September 3, 2008 at 01:29 AM I want to but I got so discouraged all they have left now are 47 dollar tickets. I'm wondering if it is even worth it or if you can still see the screen ok. Anyone been to the palace? Quote
SarahJB5 Posted September 3, 2008 at 02:08 AM Posted September 3, 2008 at 02:08 AM GO FOR IT!!! You don't want to miss it no matter where you sit. I was in toronto on the 28th and saw the show up in the 300s section. It was a better seat than I had expected. I was really glad to have the seat because you got to see all of the stuff going on with the stage. You'll probably regret it if you don't go!!! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
minniemare5 Posted September 4, 2008 at 12:32 AM Posted September 4, 2008 at 12:32 AM I'm going! I have the hot sound package..so I'm super excited about the sound check! I'm from Michigan, so this is my city! Quote
celinefan96 Posted September 6, 2008 at 09:54 PM Posted September 6, 2008 at 09:54 PM Who say good things doesn't come to those who wait? After months of debating I finally have tickets, only something weird and great happened. The show is pretty much sold out and I was going to be in the nosebleeds. I was ready to buy the tickets on Thursday but the internet and cable went out, figures right. I was afraid it would sell out. So about 1hr and 1/2 ago I go to get tickets and suddenly there are tickets for sale ON THE FLOOR SECTION A ROW 5. I had to think about it long and hard but I got them!!!!!!!!!! I'm so pumped. I don't understand how that all works, why tickets magically appear but I'm so happy now. See you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Melissa Quote
Nmj Posted September 6, 2008 at 11:12 PM Posted September 6, 2008 at 11:12 PM I cant wait so much 20 Days Quote
Koolan Posted September 7, 2008 at 12:16 AM Posted September 7, 2008 at 12:16 AM Topics merged and the thread title changed from september 28 to 26. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Foxy Posted September 8, 2008 at 05:04 AM Posted September 8, 2008 at 05:04 AM Helllooo everyone! I will be going...I don't have the greatest seats, but I am going to see Janet Jackson the very next day, so I had to opt for the cheaper seats. Excited for my first Celine show! Quote
Foxy Posted September 13, 2008 at 10:50 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 10:50 PM Okay..just checked my ticket. Section 225..eh, I can enjoy the show from anywhere w/ her stage set-up, so I don't mind, just happy to be there! Quote
Celine684201 Posted September 19, 2008 at 06:37 AM Posted September 19, 2008 at 06:37 AM I will be here. I will be grumpy after NYC, 2 allI-nighters in Atlantic City(but hey I won 2 grand @ caesars), coloumbus, cleveland (with mom and sis front row....booooo......lol........just kiddin mom and Ambe) beware Casie.....can't wait to see ya again. Quote "Lfe is too short to wake up with regrets. So believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life was easy. They just promised it would be worth it"
Nmj Posted September 19, 2008 at 09:30 PM Posted September 19, 2008 at 09:30 PM Just One Week Left! I Cant for 7 more days , I'm so Excited!!!!-Nmj Quote
ZHerman Posted September 20, 2008 at 05:03 AM Posted September 20, 2008 at 05:03 AM Hey everyone, my name is Zack and I'm new to the forum! I'm going as well on Friday. Section DD row 2...keep checking Ticketmaster, they have been throwing back some AMAZING seats the past few days!!! Quote
kathy4 Posted September 20, 2008 at 03:13 PM Posted September 20, 2008 at 03:13 PM have fun at the show can't wait for the reviews and the pictures. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Nmj Posted September 20, 2008 at 08:03 PM Posted September 20, 2008 at 08:03 PM 6 Days!!!! Left Quote
SarahJB5 Posted September 21, 2008 at 12:04 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 12:04 AM i'm so ready!!!!! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
celinefan96 Posted September 21, 2008 at 01:20 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 01:20 AM me three!!!! Quote
minniemare5 Posted September 21, 2008 at 03:04 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 03:04 AM me 4!!!! Quote
Foxy Posted September 22, 2008 at 07:24 PM Posted September 22, 2008 at 07:24 PM Is anyone planning a meet-up or anything for this show? That'd be kinda fun. Quote
Nmj Posted September 22, 2008 at 08:26 PM Posted September 22, 2008 at 08:26 PM Hey Question you guys are camreas aloud in The palace because it says yes some places and No in other places. Quote
minniemare5 Posted September 22, 2008 at 10:38 PM Posted September 22, 2008 at 10:38 PM You can. I saw Cel at the Palace in 98' and didn't have a problem. Quote
ZHerman Posted September 23, 2008 at 02:11 AM Posted September 23, 2008 at 02:11 AM The Palace is usually really cool about cameras. I even had an usher let me film video at Avril Lavigne because she said she hated Avril and could care less. Even at Bette Midler, they let us take pictures. The only thing is, don't try to bring a sign...at the Spice Girls concert, they would NOT let us take our sign that we worked for hours on into the arena which was too bad as we were front row! Quote
Foxy Posted September 23, 2008 at 04:38 PM Posted September 23, 2008 at 04:38 PM ^^Yay, Spice Girls! Yeah, signs they're somewhat lame about... I get my purse checked everytime, but they never take my camera.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.