bgcalde Posted December 30, 2008 at 12:28 AM Posted December 30, 2008 at 12:28 AM (edited) So, we're less than 10 days away for this show. I'm so excited. Hopefully the audience will be great. So, I read upper tickets went on sale a few weeks ago at a discounted price, anyone knows how ticket sales are doing? Edited December 30, 2008 at 12:29 AM by bgcalde Quote
hazard211 Posted January 3, 2009 at 04:30 AM Posted January 3, 2009 at 04:30 AM Who else is SUPER excited about Wed.? I know I wont be able to sleep as the time gets closer! Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
bgcalde Posted January 3, 2009 at 05:14 AM Posted January 3, 2009 at 05:14 AM I'm so excited! Even though I've already been fortunate to see Celine live before, this show will be so special as I'll be going with all my family and it will be their first Celine experience. Hopefully the show will be awesome because we are driving 10 hours to see her, and if not good my family will kill me because they are coming because I insisted. Quote
hazard211 Posted January 4, 2009 at 07:21 AM Posted January 4, 2009 at 07:21 AM I seriously can NOT wait! I have the count down here and all!!! I already know I am buying everything i can get my hands on there.. ha Is anyone planning on going early to look for her arrival to the center? ***Or am I going to be the only one there?? Hey if im the only person im sure she would stop and be like aww that poor guy, lol.. Worth a try, ha*** Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
AlyhBdtz Posted January 6, 2009 at 06:31 PM Posted January 6, 2009 at 06:31 PM I just found out that I'm going to this concert!!!!! Last night my brother got some of those discount tickets in the nosebleed section after we drove by the America Airline Center (while the show was in session ) and he saw how bummed I was that I didn't get to see Celine in Dallas. So we are driving down to San Antonio tomorrow!!! I haven't been there in like 10 years so this is extra exciting! :clap: Quote http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/AlyhBdtz/Webz/trl.jpg
hazard211 Posted January 6, 2009 at 06:46 PM Posted January 6, 2009 at 06:46 PM YEY, im planning on going early to see if i can meet her! I KNOW i wont be able to sleep tonight! Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
AlyhBdtz Posted January 6, 2009 at 08:29 PM Posted January 6, 2009 at 08:29 PM YEY, im planning on going early to see if i can meet her! I KNOW i wont be able to sleep tonight! What time are you going to go? We want to try to see her when she arrives too! And do you know which entrance? I've never been to this arena. Quote http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/AlyhBdtz/Webz/trl.jpg
hazard211 Posted January 6, 2009 at 08:51 PM Posted January 6, 2009 at 08:51 PM Well from what i can tell she usually arrives at the venues between 4 and 5,give or take, n sure it will be around that time. Ill find out for sure bc the flight from here to Houston only takes 45mins sometimes sooner. What time are you gonna get her from that long drive? Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
AlyhBdtz Posted January 6, 2009 at 09:58 PM Posted January 6, 2009 at 09:58 PM We are planning to leave around noon so we wouldn't get there til around 4:30, if traffic's not too bad. Hmm I'm gonna talk to my brother and see if he can go earlier, but I'm pretty sure he has class in the morning, even though I think it's worth it to skip class for this lol Quote http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/AlyhBdtz/Webz/trl.jpg
hazard211 Posted January 7, 2009 at 12:10 AM Posted January 7, 2009 at 12:10 AM Yeah its worth it!! I hope you can still come though! Who knows she may just stop! Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
AlyhBdtz Posted January 7, 2009 at 05:41 AM Posted January 7, 2009 at 05:41 AM Yea we'll hopefully be there in time! I sent you a message about this too. Quote http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/AlyhBdtz/Webz/trl.jpg
hazard211 Posted January 7, 2009 at 05:55 AM Posted January 7, 2009 at 05:55 AM i got it and it made me more excited, the more the better! I wanna take a camera but I dont want them to say anything because last time i went the a spurs game there were having us go through metal detectors! ha, My phone takes ok pictures/ videos if not. What you think? Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
AlyhBdtz Posted January 7, 2009 at 06:21 AM Posted January 7, 2009 at 06:21 AM I was able to take a camera when I went to the concert in NYC. I just put it in my purse and when they checked my bag all they took away was my water bottle cause you're not allowed to bring in food or drinks lol But it seems like you can bring one cause in Dallas when I went to a Mavs game they were checking but from the pics people posted from that concert you can apparently take one in. I would say take it and if for some reason it's taken away you can just get it afterwards. Quote http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/AlyhBdtz/Webz/trl.jpg
hazard211 Posted January 7, 2009 at 06:56 AM Posted January 7, 2009 at 06:56 AM yeah im going to do that because I wanna have pictures Ill just take it and hid it and if they do find it ill do like you said. Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
kathy4 Posted January 7, 2009 at 02:53 PM Posted January 7, 2009 at 02:53 PM have fun at the show everyone and i can't wait to see the pictures and the reviews. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
maceta_biloxi Posted January 7, 2009 at 03:06 PM Posted January 7, 2009 at 03:06 PM Enjoy tonight's concert !!!!! Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
I Surrender Posted January 7, 2009 at 07:37 PM Posted January 7, 2009 at 07:37 PM have a great show everyone Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Chellbie Posted January 7, 2009 at 07:42 PM Posted January 7, 2009 at 07:42 PM have fun those who are going! be a good crowd like I know you will be!!! Bring back lots of pics and reviews and maybe a celine moment or two! =) Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
Ccile Posted January 7, 2009 at 07:46 PM Posted January 7, 2009 at 07:46 PM Have a good show!!! Quote http://www.sarahjparker.com/gallery/albums/films/SexandtheCity2/stills/normal_008.jpg The girls are back!!!!
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 7, 2009 at 07:58 PM Posted January 7, 2009 at 07:58 PM Have a great night guys! Darren Quote
pol Posted January 7, 2009 at 08:55 PM Posted January 7, 2009 at 08:55 PM (edited) Have a great night everybody attending the San Antonio show!!!!!! I wish I were you all!!!!!!! Edited January 7, 2009 at 08:56 PM by pol Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
juliekaye Posted January 7, 2009 at 09:28 PM Posted January 7, 2009 at 09:28 PM It might differ by locations but there was a sign at Dallas that said "Still cameras are allowed. No video cameras." Or something to that effect. I had mine at the bottom of my purse and it was covered by some of my mail. Lady just looked in the top of my purse and waved me through. I could have had some bad stuff in the bottom and nobody would have ever known! My friend said "Gee, I feel safe!" heh Quote
nuts2you Posted January 7, 2009 at 10:29 PM Posted January 7, 2009 at 10:29 PM After checking to see what time she will be arriving, she HAS not left yet. She shouldv"e been there by now not sure what the hang up is now. oh well she always late. Quote
nuts2you Posted January 7, 2009 at 11:10 PM Posted January 7, 2009 at 11:10 PM Finally she on her way, should be be really soon.6:18 ct. can"t wait to here some rewiews. Quote
Ted Posted January 8, 2009 at 01:11 AM Posted January 8, 2009 at 01:11 AM Have a Blast tonight! Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
SuperLove4Celine Posted January 8, 2009 at 01:29 AM Posted January 8, 2009 at 01:29 AM Have a great time, everybody! I can't wait to read the reviews! - Joe Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 8, 2009 at 02:38 AM Posted January 8, 2009 at 02:38 AM Should be going on right now! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Shesings2me Posted January 8, 2009 at 04:34 AM Posted January 8, 2009 at 04:34 AM Wooohooo, another night with CELINE!!!! I hope everyone's having a great time and by some miracle she stopped for you guys before the concert. Please tell me some good news! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted January 8, 2009 at 05:12 AM Posted January 8, 2009 at 05:12 AM Can't wait for the reviews. I hope you all had an amazing time, and of course I hope you got your celine moments. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted January 8, 2009 at 05:21 AM Posted January 8, 2009 at 05:21 AM She's on her way back to Houston now Where is everyone at!? Get home! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.