Jump to content

Celine on French TV - Céline parle d'Elle (s) on M6 & La méthode Cauet


Recommended Posts

Posted

M6

 

05/11 01:55 Céline Dion : Céline parle d'Elle (s)

 

Cette année, Céline Dion a sorti un tout nouvel album en français : «Céline parle d'Elle(s)». D'abord, «Céline parle d'elle» parce qu'elle se raconte à travers l'enregistrement de son album-concept tout particulièrement dédié aux femmes et se laisse filmer lors de ses séances photos et du tournage du clip «Et s'il n'en restait qu'une».... Et puis «Céline parle d'elles» parce qu'il s'agit surtout d'album sur les femmes, pour les femmes, qui parle d'amour, de passion, d'émotion et où Céline chante les textes de toutes celles qui ont contribué à cet album. Résultat : glamour, magique et fascinant !

 

TF1

Entertainment/Music

 

08/11 22:35 La méthode Cauet

 

Présentateur : Sébastien Cauet. Réalisateur: Didier Fraisse.

Invitée : Céline Dion. Cette émission est un savant mélange d'ingrédients subtils : des stars françaises et internationales, un animateur, une belle blonde, un fauteuil, un capteur d'émotions, des anecdotes et des chansons, des parodies, des imitations... Au menu de cette rentrée : des invités toujours aussi différents qu'étonnants, des interviews décalées, une grande dose de bonne humeur et d'inattendu

Posted

The first one may be the D'elles DVD.

The second one should be interesting and extremely funny. Hope someone records it.

Posted
Damn, I totally forgot to watch Celine parles D'elles last night :down: Did someone saw it? What was it?
Posted

what ever happened to the show 'Star de L'annee'... :unsure:

am i even in the right discussion or am i overlooking other pages? :shrug:

Posted
Is it tonight? Who will cap it?

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted (edited)

"La méthode Cauet" looks so great !!! Céline is beautiful, laughing and even singing a bit :D :wub:

 

Look at the trailer here from fabricee.skyblog : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X53uf2vQJOI...ee.skyrock.com/

 

I can't wait to watch it tonight :clap:

Edited by Mélan
Posted
Looks hilarious. French Celine is so much better!! Altho I like the aloof English celine too...LOOK AT HER SHOES BY THE WAY
Posted
la methode cauet about to start right, say in like 20 mins? ^_^
Posted
Does anybody know where we can watch it live? Is there a place on their website, cause I can't find it.
Posted
That's not working. I do hope someone records it...:(
Posted
Celine on Cauet? I totally wouldn't expect her to be on that kind of show. On American TV, yes, but in France, no. Totally unusual and maybe also refreshing to see her with someone else than the usual bootlickers. Looking forward to see this. It can be quite entertaining (until he starts to scream around making his low-budget sexual insinuations)
Posted (edited)

Cap " Methode Cauet" :wub:

 

Video Soon

 

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/576/thumbs20071109013027bj3.jpg

 

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8436/thumbs20071109013900gl9.jpg

Edited by Adeline

Taking Chances Tournée :

 

19, 20, 21, 25 et 27 mai à Bercy

5 juillet à Nice

7 juillet à Arras

9 juillet à Genève

12 Août à Boston

19 Août à Montréal

23 Août à Montréal

12 Fevrier 09 à Montréal

14 Février 09 à Montréal

15 Février 09 à Montréal

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the caps :D

 

It was pretty cool, I didn't think it would be so long, over 50:00 minutes I think :w00t: What I really love is everytime she starts to sing a bit here and there :kicking: like when there was the choral lol it was great :wub:

Edited by Mélan
Posted
Cap " Methode Cauet" :wub:

 

Video Soon

Thanks. :flowers:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

  • 2 months later...
Posted

:w00t: For those of you who haven't seen Celine on La Methode Cauet, you don't know what you are missing. I have since discovered that it is in the Multimedia section of this forum, but last night I somehow found a clip of the end when the "Choir" was singing. It was so funny! I love to see Celine laugh! It's so funny because she is laughing and then she just can't keep still, she just has to start moving. :sofunny: It's so cute! Then when she started ad-libbing with "Oh happy day" and "Hallelujah" it was awesome. When she actually starting getting into it I actually got the chills. :wub: Celine is just amazing! She can sing anything, at any time!

 

So my question is:

"...I offer what you cannot buy,

devoted love, until we die"

~Je t'aime, Céline!

 

http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg

Posted
I stick to her love songs, but it's true - she really can sing anything she wants :wub:
Posted
It isnt in the multimedia section anymore....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/jilkm77/Signature.jpg
Posted

It doesnt work anymore Vic....help! I tried a few times....

Jillian

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/jilkm77/Signature.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...