Jump to content

To all of those who welcomed me in...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Celine fans!

 

I hope all of you had a great Halloween. Did any of you dress up as Celine and go to a party as our fave Diva? I'd give bonus points to anyone who went as Celine to a karake place and sang one of her songs live. I hosted a Halloween party last night and played "Too love you more" over a terrific sound system. It was great to hear her on a system (it wasn't mine) that was so far out of my price range that I doubtfully would ever own one like it. But the one I have now is good, just nowhere near the caliber I accessed last night. We didn't have any Celine look-alikes at the party, but one woman did come as Elvira. I guess she really left a mark in the gone but not forgotten column. BTW, for you trivia buffs, Elvira's real name was Cassandra Peterson. Write or post any Celine related stories you have. I'd love to hear about them.

 

:clap:

 

- CCeline

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...