Fanny! Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:07 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:07 PM Looks like she bought herself a new, gorgeous ring She's looking good and relaxed Is that her sister, the blonde next to her?No, Manon was not around. At least I didn't see her at all. Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Teodora Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:20 PM Author Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:20 PM A few of my pics. Unfortunately they are not so great, but I have my memories. http://i22.tinypic.com/28jxfl3.jpghttp://i24.tinypic.com/2cnk2sy.jpghttp://i21.tinypic.com/2ia69e0.jpghttp://i20.tinypic.com/1zea5j8.jpghttp://i21.tinypic.com/qqyepu.jpghttp://i20.tinypic.com/8ygfh1.jpg During Vivement Dimanche yesterday: http://i23.tinypic.com/16ht4j7.jpghttp://i23.tinypic.com/ndq25h.jpg singing Taking Chanceshttp://i23.tinypic.com/2ykccc6.jpg laughing out loud with Michel Druckerhttp://i23.tinypic.com/nyxoj6.jpg singing again- I took pictures of the screen when they showed her singing again, as we were not allowed to take pics when she was actually singing. I have more if you're interested A very short video of when she left VD (very quickly, without saying bye ) http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=pgVPQ1roHjA Cool pics and video! Thank you! Of course we're interested in more, show us everything Did they tell you when Vivement Dimanche will be broadcast? Quote
Teodora Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:21 PM Author Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:21 PM Looks like she bought herself a new, gorgeous ring She's looking good and relaxed Is that her sister, the blonde next to her?No, Manon was not around. At least I didn't see her at all.Not Manon, I don't think she's with them. I was thinking about RC's godmother, Linda. Hard to keep track of her huge family Quote
anna Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:23 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:23 PM A few of my pics. Unfortunately they are not so great, but I have my memories. http://i22.tinypic.com/28jxfl3.jpghttp://i24.tinypic.com/2cnk2sy.jpghttp://i21.tinypic.com/2ia69e0.jpghttp://i20.tinypic.com/1zea5j8.jpghttp://i21.tinypic.com/qqyepu.jpghttp://i20.tinypic.com/8ygfh1.jpg During Vivement Dimanche yesterday: http://i23.tinypic.com/16ht4j7.jpghttp://i23.tinypic.com/ndq25h.jpg singing Taking Chanceshttp://i23.tinypic.com/2ykccc6.jpg laughing out loud with Michel Druckerhttp://i23.tinypic.com/nyxoj6.jpg singing again- I took pictures of the screen when they showed her singing again, as we were not allowed to take pics when she was actually singing. I have more if you're interested A very short video of when she left VD (very quickly, without saying bye ) http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=pgVPQ1roHjA http://i23.tinypic.com/2ykccc6.jpgmichel, let go of celine already thanks for the pics do you know who guess stared on the show w/her? Quote
Fanny! Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:24 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:24 PM Well she actually recorded two shows: one song will be broadcast during one VD, and the other song + the interview will be broadcast during another VD. I remember Michel said something about the 9th of december, and the other one (with the interview) won't be before at least march... because Michel said "now that you are on tour... blah blah". A little boy named Jérémy was invited, he is young and very sick. He met Céline before and sang for her, and yesterday he sang Je ne vous oublie pas with her- I couldn't help crying!!! I will upload more pics soon. Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Fanny! Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:25 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:25 PM (edited) http://i23.tinypic.com/2ykccc6.jpgmichel, let go of celine already thanks for the pics do you know who guess stared on the show w/her?There was a woman called Thérèse something... she is a Québécois singer and Céline has known her for a long time. Edited November 6, 2007 at 04:26 PM by Faline Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Teodora Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:27 PM Author Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:27 PM Well she actually recorded two shows: one song will be broadcast during one VD, and the other song + the interview will be broadcast during another VD. I remember Michel said something about the 9th of december, and the other one (with the interview) won't be before at least march... because Michel said "now that you are on tour... blah blah". A little boy named Jérémy was invited, he is young and very sick. He met Céline before and sang for her, and yesterday he sang Je ne vous oublie pas with her- I couldn't help crying!!! I will upload more pics soon. Oh, my, they surely do things in advance... March...So long, but I guess it's worth waiting, Celine and Michel do amazing shows together. Maybe you can tell us a little from what she said in the interview, if you remember. Quote
anna Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:32 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:32 PM (edited) There was a woman called Thérèse something... she is a Québécois singer and Céline has known her for a long time. oh, well who ever that is i don't know her for some reason, this years' vivement dimanche seems bland and nonenergetic and celine didn't even say goodbye to you guys? maybe she was in a rush to get to les etoiles cherie fm... thanks again for pics, can't wait for the rest... Edited November 6, 2007 at 04:35 PM by anna Quote
Dionesque Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:55 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:55 PM Thank you for the pics!! That's nice you were allowed to take pics at least when she wasn't singing! When I've been to some TV shows recordings (not with Celine...) it was always strictly forbidden to take any pics! So you're lucky! Hey, and what's that about "her skin is really soft"??!! I'm dying to hear the story, hehe!!! Sad she didn't even say "bub bye" to you but maybe she was just hurrying to Cherie FM?... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Fanny! Posted November 6, 2007 at 05:21 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 05:21 PM (edited) She was indeed in a rush, she was running late (as usual ) so I understand that she had to leave quickly, but a little goodbye would've been nice. About what she said in the interview... she talked about the DVD and the making of, about the tour and the new album, and also about Maria Callas. Once again she said that she would love to play her if there was a movie about her. She sang with a little boy called Jérémy who is very sick. She met him before but they invited him again, and when Céline asked him to sing je ne vous oublie pas he said "okay but I don't remember it" so she started singing it and he sang after her. He's got such a cute voice, I couldn't help crying!Apart from that, I don't really remember what she said... not much about René-Charles for once And yes, we were allowed to take pictures as long as they were not filming, which was pretty cool. About the soft skin... I went to the show called "les stars de l'année 2007" and Céline totally ROCKED!!!!!!! I wish I had pictures, she came on stage with a very short and beautiful dress, just like in RDMH. She sang "Simply the best" and she was AMAZING!!!!!!! Trust me, she was even better than in RDMH, dancing, moving her butt like never! I absolutely loved it. After this song she was interviewed but right before she touched my friends' hands- I was next to them but not close enough to Céline. She looked at me and I can tell that her eyes said "I'm sorry" cause she had to go to the interview and didn't have time to come to the other fans and me.At the end of her last song (Immensité) she went to other fans at the front, then on the left, and then she left... well, almost. I never thought she would come back to the right side (where I was) but as she was leaving I got up and called her- she looked at me and went like "aww I can't leave them!" so she came to our side again and took my left hand. I was in heaven! Until that fan jumped on us and grabbed Céline's arm... I got stuck to the stage while I was still holding her hand and Nick had to come running before she fell off the stage. My head was litterarly on her legs! That was fun though. Nothing bad happened and she even kept touching fans' hands although Nick was pulling her. Edited November 6, 2007 at 05:26 PM by Faline Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Cheerfuljane Posted November 6, 2007 at 05:35 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 05:35 PM Fanny for all the updates and pics !! Quote
Teodora Posted November 6, 2007 at 05:37 PM Author Posted November 6, 2007 at 05:37 PM She was indeed in a rush, she was running late (as usual ) so I understand that she had to leave quickly, but a little goodbye would've been nice. About what she said in the interview... she talked about the DVD and the making of, about the tour and the new album, and also about Maria Callas. Once again she said that she would love to play her if there was a movie about her. She sang with a little boy called Jérémy who is very sick. She met him before but they invited him again, and when Céline asked him to sing je ne vous oublie pas he said "okay but I don't remember it" so she started singing it and he sang after her. He's got such a cute voice, I couldn't help crying!Apart from that, I don't really remember what she said... not much about René-Charles for once And yes, we were allowed to take pictures as long as they were not filming, which was pretty cool. About the soft skin... I went to the show called "les stars de l'année 2007" and Céline totally ROCKED!!!!!!! I wish I had pictures, she came on stage with a very short and beautiful dress, just like in RDMH. She sang "Simply the best" and she was AMAZING!!!!!!! Trust me, she was even better than in RDMH, dancing, moving her butt like never! I absolutely loved it. After this song she was interviewed but right before she touched my friends' hands- I was next to them but not close enough to Céline. She looked at me and I can tell that her eyes said "I'm sorry" cause she had to go to the interview and didn't have time to come to the other fans and me.At the end of her last song (Immensité) she went to other fans at the front, then on the left, and then she left... well, almost. I never thought she would come back to the right side (where I was) but as she was leaving I got up and called her- she looked at me and went like "aww I can't leave them!" so she came to our side again and took my left hand. I was in heaven! Until that fan jumped on us and grabbed Céline's arm... I got stuck to the stage while I was still holding her hand and Nick had to come running before she fell off the stage. My head was litterarly on her legs! That was fun though. Nothing bad happened and she even kept touching fans' hands although Nick was pulling her.Oh, my Lord, crazy people! How could he jump on her like that?! Anyway, nice story. When will Les stars de l'annee 2007 be broadcast and on what channel? Quote
Shaun Posted November 6, 2007 at 05:40 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 05:40 PM It's nice to hear that she talked about the new album (finally) and the tour, plus the DVD as well. Thanks for the info. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Fanny! Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:00 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:00 PM (edited) Les stars de l'année will be broadcast on France 2 in mid december. Just to make it clear, the "fan" didn't jump on HER but on us fans. When he saw Céline coming towards us he decided to jump (as he was not sitting close to the stage) and grabbed her arm. But nothing bad happened, and he apologized. Edited November 6, 2007 at 06:01 PM by Faline Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
ByuSmurf Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:15 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:15 PM Lucky you!! I can only dream of having my head between... I mean on... on her legs!! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
Teodora Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:20 PM Author Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:20 PM Les stars de l'année will be broadcast on France 2 in mid december. Just to make it clear, the "fan" didn't jump on HER but on us fans. When he saw Céline coming towards us he decided to jump (as he was not sitting close to the stage) and grabbed her arm. But nothing bad happened, and he apologized. That's even more bizzare Why did he jump on you? I mean, if he jumped on Celine, at least he'd have the excuse of being a crazy, and not in a good way, fan. Anyway, glad everybody was OK. Celine must have been a little scared though... Quote
Dionesque Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:30 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:30 PM Aww, thank you Fanny for all these details!!! I can make Brenda's words mine... I can only dream about touching her... leg, hand... whatever, haha! Oh so she really sung "Simply the best"?! So now we've got confirmation it's not just a rumour or author's comment in a press article but she really recorded it!! WOW!!! I'm dying to hear that song by Céline!!! And I can imagine it must be kinda scary a fan jumping on the other fans... I experienced something similair at autograph session of an another artist I like and it wasn't nice at all... Some people go really crazy... But well, who knows where my mind would be if I would get that close to Her??!!... Céline, je t'aaaaaime, je t'adooooore!!!!.... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Fanny! Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:41 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:41 PM (edited) He jumped on us because the stage was too elevated to jump on it, if you see what I mean. But ANYWAY, yes she did sing (playback) Simply the best which is the first song of the show right before that she gets out of a black limo outside, walks on the red carpet in her BEAUTIFUL dress. I didn't get to see her but I watched a video that a fan recorded. You should see how STUNNING she was, and when she was walking she acted as if she were a model we will get to see that when the show is broadcast... one month to go!She also sang Immensité & Taking Chances, unfortunately both playback but I really don't care. She was great and that's all that matters. while she was backstage before singing you could see her kiss René's hand, this was so sweet. Edited November 6, 2007 at 06:41 PM by Faline Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
stevo Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:46 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:46 PM Sounds amazing!!! But why couldn't she have done summit other than Immensite? It's been ages!!! Quote
Dionesque Posted November 6, 2007 at 07:47 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 07:47 PM I'd sooo love to hear her singing "OSAAC"!!!... ah, dreams, dreams, dreams... Anyways, I sooo can't wait to hear "Simply The Best"!!! I totally love this song and hearing Céline singing it must be amazing too!! Wow, I must say I love Céline's taste in choosing her songs to cover!! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Mippa Posted November 6, 2007 at 07:59 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 07:59 PM A few of my pics. Unfortunately they are not so great, but I have my memories. http://i22.tinypic.com/28jxfl3.jpghttp://i24.tinypic.com/2cnk2sy.jpghttp://i21.tinypic.com/2ia69e0.jpghttp://i20.tinypic.com/1zea5j8.jpghttp://i21.tinypic.com/qqyepu.jpghttp://i20.tinypic.com/8ygfh1.jpg During Vivement Dimanche yesterday: http://i23.tinypic.com/16ht4j7.jpghttp://i23.tinypic.com/ndq25h.jpg singing Taking Chanceshttp://i23.tinypic.com/2ykccc6.jpg laughing out loud with Michel Druckerhttp://i23.tinypic.com/nyxoj6.jpg singing again- I took pictures of the screen when they showed her singing again, as we were not allowed to take pics when she was actually singing. I have more if you're interested A very short video of when she left VD (very quickly, without saying bye ) http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=pgVPQ1roHjA you guys were saying on the other forum that you were really concerned with rene because he looked really sick? whats going on? Quote
missquebec05 Posted November 6, 2007 at 08:10 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 08:10 PM New photos! Celine Dion and husband Rene, along with their son Rene Charles, arrive in Paris via the Eurostar train from London. The Las Vegas performer is in town for a few days to appear on the French reality show "Star Academy."Source: OMG There's also the video from Access Holywood. thank you very much ! Quote *clin d'oeil de Céline : 2 novembre 2007* BERCY : 25 mai 2008 ! 7 Juillet à Arras ! C'est mon rêve de toujours... MON BLOG
Fanny! Posted November 6, 2007 at 08:11 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 08:11 PM Yeah well we don't to start a rumor or anything!!!! I just thought he didn't look very healthy but on the other hand we saw him smile quite a few times, so I don't know what to think. I heard several fans say that they thought he was not looking really good either, so I don't know... probably just tired and busy Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
missquebec05 Posted November 6, 2007 at 08:16 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 08:16 PM A few of my pics. Unfortunately they are not so great, but I have my memories. http://i22.tinypic.com/28jxfl3.jpghttp://i24.tinypic.com/2cnk2sy.jpghttp://i21.tinypic.com/2ia69e0.jpghttp://i20.tinypic.com/1zea5j8.jpghttp://i21.tinypic.com/qqyepu.jpghttp://i20.tinypic.com/8ygfh1.jpg During Vivement Dimanche yesterday: http://i23.tinypic.com/16ht4j7.jpghttp://i23.tinypic.com/ndq25h.jpg singing Taking Chanceshttp://i23.tinypic.com/2ykccc6.jpg laughing out loud with Michel Druckerhttp://i23.tinypic.com/nyxoj6.jpg singing again- I took pictures of the screen when they showed her singing again, as we were not allowed to take pics when she was actually singing. I have more if you're interested A very short video of when she left VD (very quickly, without saying bye ) http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=pgVPQ1roHjA thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!! Quote *clin d'oeil de Céline : 2 novembre 2007* BERCY : 25 mai 2008 ! 7 Juillet à Arras ! C'est mon rêve de toujours... MON BLOG
Teodora Posted November 6, 2007 at 08:57 PM Author Posted November 6, 2007 at 08:57 PM He jumped on us because the stage was too elevated to jump on it, if you see what I mean. But ANYWAY, yes she did sing (playback) Simply the best which is the first song of the show right before that she gets out of a black limo outside, walks on the red carpet in her BEAUTIFUL dress. I didn't get to see her but I watched a video that a fan recorded. You should see how STUNNING she was, and when she was walking she acted as if she were a model we will get to see that when the show is broadcast... one month to go!She also sang Immensité & Taking Chances, unfortunately both playback but I really don't care. She was great and that's all that matters. while she was backstage before singing you could see her kiss René's hand, this was so sweet. Ya, she recorded Simply the Best about 2 days before the show, with Jean Jaqcues Goldman That's so sweet, about her kissing Rene's hand Quote
missquebec05 Posted November 6, 2007 at 09:05 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 09:05 PM thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!!!!! Quote *clin d'oeil de Céline : 2 novembre 2007* BERCY : 25 mai 2008 ! 7 Juillet à Arras ! C'est mon rêve de toujours... MON BLOG
tcherno Posted November 6, 2007 at 09:08 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 09:08 PM He jumped on us because the stage was too elevated to jump on it, if you see what I mean. But ANYWAY, yes she did sing (playback) Simply the best which is the first song of the show right before that she gets out of a black limo outside, walks on the red carpet in her BEAUTIFUL dress. I didn't get to see her but I watched a video that a fan recorded. You should see how STUNNING she was, and when she was walking she acted as if she were a model we will get to see that when the show is broadcast... one month to go!She also sang Immensité & Taking Chances, unfortunately both playback but I really don't care. She was great and that's all that matters. while she was backstage before singing you could see her kiss René's hand, this was so sweet. Ya, she recorded Simply the Best about 2 days before the show, with Jean Jaqcues Goldman That's so sweet, about her kissing Rene's hand thanks for the info. cant wait to see the show.Why she stills sing Immensité. come on, sing A Cause, it is more beautiful than Immensité and Immensite is old. come on, move on... someone else think like me that she might talked with jean jacques goldman about her next french album. cause every time she is in France, the talking starts with JJ. Quote
Fanny! Posted November 6, 2007 at 09:20 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 09:20 PM More pics that I took when they showed the video. I forgot to mention that Céline sang Taking Chances and A Cause in Vivement Dimanche. The pics don't look great but that's all I've got Two short videos are coming soon http://i22.tinypic.com/nyxoj6.jpghttp://i21.tinypic.com/9tptgk.jpg Pics taken by my friend now http://i21.tinypic.com/207x2d0.jpghttp://i22.tinypic.com/5bbclt.jpghttp://i24.tinypic.com/180wow.jpghttp://i23.tinypic.com/20u7ols.jpghttp://i23.tinypic.com/mtbepi.jpghttp://i24.tinypic.com/6z3tqp.jpg Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
tcherno Posted November 6, 2007 at 09:23 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 09:23 PM More pics that I took when they showed the video. I forgot to mention that Céline sang Taking Chances and A Cause in Vivement Dimanche. The pics don't look great but that's all I've got Two short videos are coming soon http://i22.tinypic.com/nyxoj6.jpghttp://i21.tinypic.com/9tptgk.jpg Pics taken by my friend now http://i21.tinypic.com/207x2d0.jpghttp://i22.tinypic.com/5bbclt.jpghttp://i24.tinypic.com/180wow.jpghttp://i23.tinypic.com/20u7ols.jpghttp://i23.tinypic.com/mtbepi.jpghttp://i24.tinypic.com/6z3tqp.jpg thanks 4 the pics and the news. thank god, she sang A CAUSE Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.