KimboCosmo Posted October 29, 2007 at 03:53 AM Posted October 29, 2007 at 03:53 AM WOW These are HOT! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinesounds Posted October 29, 2007 at 03:59 AM Posted October 29, 2007 at 03:59 AM they are amazing, but we already have a few of posters in Lisbon Streets posted by sonybmg Quote #FREEJAVITO
Frida Posted October 29, 2007 at 04:37 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 04:37 PM I put up some mini-posters around town today both for the new cd and the tour... Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
DuonganhCDF Posted October 29, 2007 at 04:53 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 04:53 PM I put up some mini-posters around town today both for the new cd and the tour... Is it legal? Do you have to ask for persmission there? I wanna do the same, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed hehe... Quote
Frida Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:01 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:01 PM uuuuhm, nooo, I did it illegally of course I only posted them where I'm allowed to... there are notice boards here and there where everyone can put their posters and flyers up... Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
lauracd Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:51 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:51 PM These posters are really really good!!! Thanks!!!! Quote
bluestar Posted October 29, 2007 at 06:05 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 06:05 PM You made an AMAZING work. Thank you Quote
ahmed Posted October 30, 2007 at 12:12 AM Posted October 30, 2007 at 12:12 AM it's really a great ideathank you Quote
celinerific Posted October 30, 2007 at 12:50 AM Posted October 30, 2007 at 12:50 AM (edited) If I print these and post them around the school campus, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE will know who posted them. Edited October 30, 2007 at 12:51 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted October 30, 2007 at 12:53 AM Posted October 30, 2007 at 12:53 AM (edited) May I suggest we make some B&W ones so that people can go and photocopy these instead of having to use up so much printer ink to have them up in colour? I could probably whip up some B&W ones. Edited October 30, 2007 at 12:53 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted October 30, 2007 at 01:29 AM Posted October 30, 2007 at 01:29 AM (edited) Okay, here's one version I made. They're both exactly the same except one's coloured and one's black and white. Please be aware that these are HQ (2448 x 3388) Download Coloured Promo Download Black and White Promo Edited October 30, 2007 at 01:29 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted October 30, 2007 at 07:54 PM Posted October 30, 2007 at 07:54 PM I'm trying to get my friend to post some up. She's being paranoid though. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Bruno Dion Posted October 30, 2007 at 07:57 PM Posted October 30, 2007 at 07:57 PM Okay, here's one version I made. They're both exactly the same except one's coloured and one's black and white. Please be aware that these are HQ (2448 x 3388) Download Coloured Promo Download Black and White Promo Great poster Erika!!!!!!!!! Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
celinerific Posted October 30, 2007 at 08:16 PM Posted October 30, 2007 at 08:16 PM Thaaaaanks. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Nando Férri Posted October 30, 2007 at 08:22 PM Posted October 30, 2007 at 08:22 PM These ones are great Erika! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
pepillo90 Posted October 30, 2007 at 08:37 PM Posted October 30, 2007 at 08:37 PM Greaaat erika! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
dj_Tom Posted October 30, 2007 at 09:38 PM Posted October 30, 2007 at 09:38 PM Great! Thank you sooooooooo very much!!! We'll promote her!!! Quote 19 et 24 mai à Bercy...Merci pour ces merveilleux moments,je ne les oublierai jamais,je les garderai dans mon coeur...POUR TOUJOURS
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.