kathyc25 Posted October 12, 2007 at 02:55 AM Posted October 12, 2007 at 02:55 AM Does anyone know of a video editing software for PC that has audio capabilities as well? What I`m trying to do is add reverb to my vocals on a video. Is there a way to do it on one program? Or would I have to record the vocals on a separate program, add the reverb etc and then add it to the video in another program?I`ve scoured the web and I can`t find anything . So whoever could offee some suggestions, I would really appreciate it Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
celinerific Posted October 12, 2007 at 03:19 AM Posted October 12, 2007 at 03:19 AM Awwwwe. Kathy, still no luck? I'm sorry I wasn't of any help to you. I'm just not a video person. The only thing I use is Movie Maker, and I'm assuming you've tried that. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Bellamy Posted October 12, 2007 at 05:47 AM Posted October 12, 2007 at 05:47 AM Most video editing software don't have good audio edit tool. Better edit the audio track seperately first, then edit the video to sync with audio. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Krys Posted October 12, 2007 at 08:59 AM Posted October 12, 2007 at 08:59 AM if you're interested in a pretty simple but good audio editting software, i'd recommend Adobe Audition Quote
Bellamy Posted October 12, 2007 at 10:41 AM Posted October 12, 2007 at 10:41 AM if you're interested in a pretty simple but good audio editting software, i'd recommend Adobe AuditionIt's one of the most cpmplex one. I'd never use 90% features in it. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
dj4celine Posted October 12, 2007 at 11:24 AM Posted October 12, 2007 at 11:24 AM Adobe Audition is one hell of a scary package for it. There are like millions of stuff in there which I can't figure out what those are Quote
Krys Posted October 12, 2007 at 11:54 AM Posted October 12, 2007 at 11:54 AM (edited) if you're interested in a pretty simple but good audio editting software, i'd recommend Adobe AuditionIt's one of the most cpmplex one. I'd never use 90% features in it. complex??? i find it easier to use than Steinberg Cubase SX. the reverb is just one click in the tab i've tried several editting progs. i couldnt stand the others. i cant even figure out how to bloody record in Cubase SX. i guess its personal preference. Samart who always creates those wonderful karaokes for us uses Cubase SX with a million VST plugins. i've had Audition for ages and personally i think its great for recording stuff. Edited October 12, 2007 at 12:04 PM by lamourpourCeline Quote
kathyc25 Posted October 12, 2007 at 03:20 PM Author Posted October 12, 2007 at 03:20 PM (edited) Yeah that`s what I thought...now I just need to learn how to sync the video with the vocals...I guess it`ll be like a music video and I`ll have to lip sync to myself! I`ll look into adobe audition. Thanks for your advice guys, any other are welcome too! Edited October 12, 2007 at 03:20 PM by kathyc25 Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Krys Posted October 12, 2007 at 03:27 PM Posted October 12, 2007 at 03:27 PM if ya need tuts for using Audition, dont hesitate to ask me i'll make you a step by step tuts Quote
kathyc25 Posted October 12, 2007 at 04:51 PM Author Posted October 12, 2007 at 04:51 PM I was looking at the price for Adobe Audition and its like $400! yeesh kinda expensive Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Krys Posted October 12, 2007 at 04:51 PM Posted October 12, 2007 at 04:51 PM i can help you get it FOC Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.