Jump to content

Celine in 'Instinct' Magazine


Recommended Posts

Posted
Of course you're gay NMJ from Ohio. You just don't know it yet. Are you a cowboy? Or is that Idaho? Kiss kiss

 

:P

 

Come Celine ...Its great that you let Instinct Interview but NOT all of Your FANS are GAY...Im Male and NOT Gay....Do a interview I prescripe Too...I dont Prescripe to Insticnt because I Like Women....

-Nmj

Reveal! What we do in privacy

Make a woman out of me

When you're close it feels so right

You and I reveal tonight

 

Let me reveal myself

Let me reveal myself

Let me reveal myself

Let me reveal myself

 

:doh: :laugh: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

Posted
Of course you're gay NMJ from Ohio. You just don't know it yet. Are you a cowboy? Or is that Idaho? Kiss kiss

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Come Celine ...Its great that you let Instinct Interview but NOT all of Your FANS are GAY...Im Male and NOT Gay....Do a interview I prescripe Too...I dont Prescripe to Insticnt because I Like Women....

-Nmj

Reveal! What we do in privacy

Make a woman out of me

When you're close it feels so right

You and I reveal tonight

 

Let me reveal myself

Let me reveal myself

Let me reveal myself

Let me reveal myself

 

:mdr:

Posted (edited)
NOT all of Your FANS are GAY...Im Male and NOT Gay-Nmj

 

Thanks for mentioning that straight guys like her too! Most are under the misconception that if you like Celine that you are gay, once I came to this site, I realized that I wasn't the only male that liked her, then realized I wasn't the only straight male to like her either. I used to not tell people I liked her for that reason, now I don't give a s**t what people have to say!

 

As for her doing an interview for a gay magazine, who the HELL cares? What difference does it make really? She can and should interview for whatever she wants, and hell she should interview for a gay magazine since the gay community have supported her immensely throughout her career. I'm not gay but that certainly doesn't mean that I think she shouldn't do interviews for those magazines. She does millions of interviews for magazines that most people subscribe to, you can find them anywhere, in fact, she's on People this month! Maybe next month she'll interview for a lesbian magazine, (but I'm not sure if she has as many female homosexual fans as males).

 

O and it's probably worth mentioning, watch what you say about groups of people on here because you will get hell from many and probably be banned so loudly and quickly that even Celine would dismiss you as a fan.

Edited by karatedude317
Posted
Oh, thanks for sharing! Yeah, the guy on the covery is definitely sexy. :) Celine is a real icon for gays, isn't she? Maybe she's another Cher in this sort of thing for gays... :lol:
Love comes to those who believe it...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...