Jump to content

Celine to be on "Leute Heute" ZDF - Germany


Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm gonna watch it! How long will be the interwiev?

My short moment in "Celine through the eyes of the world:"

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100513/al_ujj_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

01 07 2008 Vienna > Celine Dion showed us the voice

Posted
Today (October 4th) there will be an item about Celines new album in "Brisant", on the german sender ARD, look on ARD-Text or www.ard.de or www.daserste.de !
Posted
how many times at week they air this show?once?every thursday? :flowers:

 

Every day 5.45 pm - 6.00 pm

 

i watched it yesterday and till 6pm there was a soap opera :flowers:

Correct!

But yesterday was a "National German Day" (I dont know the english word for "Tag der Deutschen Einheit" and this is why you didnt saw"Leute Heute" :flowers:

oh thanks now i see!i hope they will air celine's part today but i dont... :wacko: BTW I think tomorrow they will air the best of the week right Julian? and there's no schedule for monday yet :flowers:

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
how many times at week they air this show?once?every thursday? :flowers:

 

Every day 5.45 pm - 6.00 pm

 

i watched it yesterday and till 6pm there was a soap opera :flowers:

Correct!

But yesterday was a "National German Day" (I dont know the english word for "Tag der Deutschen Einheit" and this is why you didnt saw"Leute Heute" :flowers:

oh thanks now i see!i hope they will air celine's part today but i dont... :wacko: BTW I think tomorrow they will air the best of the week right Julian? and there's no schedule for monday yet :flowers:

Tomorrow is a Special of "Leute Heute" they will show the best parts of the week i think!

By the way, Celine will be TODAY on "Brisant" on ARD 5.15PM CET could you tape it for us?

I started a new thread about it! :bye1:

Posted
Maybe Leute heute and Brisant don't want to have the same topics on their shows today and so Leute heute moved the interview...

yeah that's what I thought :flowers:

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
Thank youm celinedion.com for your accurate information. HAHAHAHA

Didn't they just the news we posted a few days ago? So of course they don't know it's cancelled today.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

I'm sure they will show it soon!

The show tomorrow will be a special about Fashion and designers.... :glare:

Posted
They didn't show Celine :(((((

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg

 

March 15th and 16th 2011, Las Vegas

Thank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!

Posted
They didn't? Hm...

My short moment in "Celine through the eyes of the world:"

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100513/al_ujj_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

01 07 2008 Vienna > Celine Dion showed us the voice

Posted
WOOOOOOOOOOW!!! I saw her on BRISANT!!!!! She and the whole presantation was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :dance: :teeheebounce: :thumbup: :w00tbounce:
Posted

:(

 

again... first with ET... now this

http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg

 

.......I want you to need me........

Posted
maybe there will show some captures of the latest taking chances video
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
:(

 

again... first with ET... now this

Its not like ET!

They was in Vegas to interview her and they will send it!

But not today,...!

I think we can see the interview om Monday or a little bit later!

Posted
The interview with Celine will be aired today (17:45-18:00 CEST), see ZDF Text or LH Website!
Posted

TAPE IT TAPE IT TAPE IT

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

I can not wait, iam exited about the interview!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted
what was it about?

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted (edited)
what was it about?

Its in one hour!

 

I think Vinny is at work or something maybe he dont know that the show is today with Celine!

Could someone contact Josje or someone who could cap it?

I dont know maybe vinny know it but im not sure!!!

 

Who can tape it?

Edited by Julian
Posted
what was it about?

Its in one hour!

 

I think Vinny is at work or something maybe he dont know that the show is today with Celine!

Could someone contact Josje or someone who could cap it?

I dont know maybe vinny know it but im not sure!!!

 

Who can tape it?

 

 

Oh Mein Gott... I'm Gonna Watch It...

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg

Posted
taped :P

 

-11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!

-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,

-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy

-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena

-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank

-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum

-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia

Posted (edited)

Celine about the tour:

"Brand new Clothes, new make up and new hairs"

:blink:

Edited by Julian
Posted

I couldn't tape it. My old VCR went broken the very second I started recording.

 

The interview wasn't all that new. They wished her good luck with her wishes, tho! Nice of them!

 

"New tour, new make up, new songs, new hair" - for 2008

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...