Lisi_Dion Posted September 21, 2007 at 10:33 AM Posted September 21, 2007 at 10:33 AM Thank you for the video althought there isn't anything new.. Quote _________________________________________Me, looking like Celine......hehe!!! http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/3471/celinedionscreencap12pc1.jpgBy Lisi140
celine_026 Posted September 21, 2007 at 11:26 AM Posted September 21, 2007 at 11:26 AM OMG, she's just amazing. Quote http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1098/power01eq1.jpg
Bellamy Posted September 21, 2007 at 11:28 AM Author Posted September 21, 2007 at 11:28 AM I didn't say there's anything new. But who are these new guys work with her?http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/etcanada2007091801.jpg Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
celine_026 Posted September 21, 2007 at 11:33 AM Posted September 21, 2007 at 11:33 AM I didn't say there's anything new. But who are these new guys work with her?http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/etcanada2007091801.jpg Certain... some people very surprised to be working with her.Look at their faces Quote http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1098/power01eq1.jpg
CelineDionFan710 Posted March 9, 2011 at 10:17 PM Posted March 9, 2011 at 10:17 PM She defintely is a goddess! and thanks for the video Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
I Love You Posted March 10, 2011 at 01:02 AM Posted March 10, 2011 at 01:02 AM Thanks for video, how did I miss this really. Quote
J-Man Posted March 10, 2011 at 01:09 AM Posted March 10, 2011 at 01:09 AM Seriously. Bumping this ancient topic up here is gonna make people think that Celine is recording a new album. Can someone change the topic title or something? Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Angel2006 Posted March 10, 2011 at 03:37 AM Posted March 10, 2011 at 03:37 AM I almost had a heart attack. This is old news. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.