Jump to content

what is your favourite celine songs what hasn't bein released on any celine album


Recommended Posts

Posted
IM GONNA LOVE YOU FOREVER (ENGLISH VERSION OF "TOUT PRES DU BONHEUR")

 

UN NUEVO DIA HA LLEGADO (I HEARD RUMORS OF ANDHC SPANISH VERSION...)

i haven't heard those..... :confused: does anyone have them in mp3??

 

My absolute favourite is Ammore Annascunnuto (hopfully I spelt it correctly) from A New Day. I hope this song is going to be included on the DVD so that we could hear it in better quality.

yes yes i love that song

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted

My all time favorite is "Is Nothing Sacred", abso-freaking-lutely-fantabulous!!!

 

guys help, :(

i haven't listened to any of these songs

 

All because of you

I'm gonna love you forever

Love You Blind

Ammore Annascunnuto

Let Your Heart Decide

I Have to Dream

Cry A Little

Tonight We Dance

 

can any of you share any mp3s of them, please pretty please :((

 

Thanks!

Grazie!

Danke!

Merci!

Gracias!

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep,

cause finally reality is better than your dreams.

Posted
i haven't listened to any of these songs

 

All because of you

I'm gonna love you forever

Love You Blind

Ammore Annascunnuto

Let Your Heart Decide

I Have to Dream

Cry A Little

Tonight We Dance

 

I'm gonna love you forever http://img.youtube.com/vi/4KAcstnb8Tw/default.jpg (well it's not so long but you can hear how can sound it full)

Ammore Annascunnuto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bZFliH_wvw (Live in Vegas)

Tonight we dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLOyr4lF9uU

Let your heart decide

 

Well I hope I help you a little bit :confused:

Posted

Plus haut que moi

Bewitched, bothered and bewildered

Quand on s'aime

The power of the dream (I think it counts since The Collectors Series isn't a proper album but just a compilation)

Posted
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU definitely..what a pitty that it never released out on a new day has come.....what a pitty....but i like IS NOTHING SECRET and HERE,THERE AND EVERYWHERE also.... :w00t:
Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Posted
i haven't listened to any of these songs

 

All because of you

I'm gonna love you forever

Love You Blind

Ammore Annascunnuto

Let Your Heart Decide

I Have to Dream

Cry A Little

Tonight We Dance

 

I'm gonna love you forever http://img.youtube.com/vi/4KAcstnb8Tw/default.jpg (well it's not so long but you can hear how can sound it full)

Ammore Annascunnuto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bZFliH_wvw (Live in Vegas)

Tonight we dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLOyr4lF9uU

Let your heart decide

 

Well I hope I help you a little bit :confused:

 

Thanks a lot!!! :) :blushing1:

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep,

cause finally reality is better than your dreams.

Posted
i haven't listened to any of these songs

 

All because of you

I'm gonna love you forever

Love You Blind

Ammore Annascunnuto

Let Your Heart Decide

I Have to Dream

Cry A Little

Tonight We Dance

 

I'm gonna love you forever http://img.youtube.com/vi/4KAcstnb8Tw/default.jpg (well it's not so long but you can hear how can sound it full)

Ammore Annascunnuto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bZFliH_wvw (Live in Vegas)

Tonight we dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLOyr4lF9uU

Let your heart decide

 

Well I hope I help you a little bit :confused:

 

Thanks a lot!!! :) :blushing1:

 

It's a pleasure :thumbsup2:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...